Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Is This The Worst Way To Break Up? (picture Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Worst Way To Break Up? (picture Included) (1259 Views)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / This Thing Really Hurts More Than A Break Up (Picture Added) / What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Worst Way To Break Up? (picture Included) by KpStone(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2015
Ladies how will you react to this? angry
Guys can you do this to your bae grin

Re: Is This The Worst Way To Break Up? (picture Included) by buygala(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2015
ok

Worse ways to break-up

When you send her your wedding card... and it shows that you are getting married to her mum or best friend embarassed

When she comes visiting you unannounced, and catches you pants down with a lady... and you, holding the other lady's waist be like... 'Susan, I have been meaning to tell you about me and Rosy, but it has somehow always escaped my memory sad... But thank God, You now know about us.. and our soon-to -be-born baby smiley... care to join us in a selfie? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Worst Way To Break Up? (picture Included) by winetapper: 10:10am On May 12, 2015
i think its when she tells you i love you but embarassed
Re: Is This The Worst Way To Break Up? (picture Included) by ViralBOY: 10:10am On May 12, 2015
It is worst for the gateman grin
Re: Is This The Worst Way To Break Up? (picture Included) by naijaboiy: 10:30am On May 12, 2015
grin
Re: Is This The Worst Way To Break Up? (picture Included) by Fynestboi: 10:40am On May 12, 2015
This happens to olosho girls mostly. undecided
Re: Is This The Worst Way To Break Up? (picture Included) by KpStone(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2015
buygala:
ok

Worse ways to break-up

When you send her your wedding card... and it shows that you are getting married to her mum or best friend embarassed

When she comes visiting you unannounced, and catches you pants down with a lady... and you, holding the other lady's waist be like... 'Susan, I have been meaning to tell you about me and Rosy, but it has somehow always escaped my memory sad... But thank God, You now know about us.. and our soon-to -be-born baby smiley... care to join us in a selfie? grin

Are u related to Hitler?

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Way To Break Up? (picture Included) by KpStone(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2015
Fynestboi:
This happens to olosho girls mostly. undecided

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Way To Break Up? (picture Included) by farano(f): 11:44am On May 12, 2015
I see.
Re: Is This The Worst Way To Break Up? (picture Included) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 12, 2015
buygala:
ok

Worse ways to break-up

should i call you a 'broker now'

if you jam baddest babe,na sorry be una name dat day.

what a way!!!
Re: Is This The Worst Way To Break Up? (picture Included) by vizkiz: 12:07pm On May 12, 2015
the worse is when you catch her cheating and she still went ahead and say "I am sorry, we can't date anymore"

Biiatch, we aiint dating, we have been having business transactions on bed angry
Re: Is This The Worst Way To Break Up? (picture Included) by dalyricist: 12:08pm On May 12, 2015
D gateman go hear am

in ma galfrnd voice,,,,,

melo laye
Re: Is This The Worst Way To Break Up? (picture Included) by MissAdeife(f): 1:11pm On May 12, 2015
Worst indeed

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / Life!!! / Drop Your New Month Wishes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.