Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? (1056 Views)

Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? by Tunchi101(m): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2016
Mine was a few yrs back. After I asked her if she was going to be my gf, d next thing she said made me feel like the floor should just open and swallow me up cheesy
'Youthful Exuberance'

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? by adedammy007(m): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2016
ftc........
Re: What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? by ojun50(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2016
She told me i done establish

that was d girl i met in service bt 2day she dey beg for recharge card nd small small money.
Re: What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? by falconey(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2016
ojun50:
She told me i done establish

that was d girl i met in service bt 2day she dey beg for recharge card nd small small money.

lwkm haha haha

let me guess she is where she is because she rejected your proposal?
Re: What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? by ojun50(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
falconey:

lwkm haha haha

let me guess she is where she is because she rejected your proposal?

no bt think money don finish dis one
Re: What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
My worst should be 2009 the chick told me that she needs time smh
Re: What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
My worst should be 2009 the chick told me that she needs time smh

Time to think about the proposal or time to finally start dating?
Re: What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
KissChrix:

Time to think about the proposal or time to finally start dating?
I don't understand what you are saying , come again
Re: What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
I dot understand what you are saying , come again

I mean : Time to consider your proposal or She was not ready to date at all
Re: What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
KissChrix:

I mean : Time to consider your proposal or She was not ready to date at all
lol she should be married by now , fine girls are never single for long
Re: What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? by OreoPaschal(m): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Said I am a nice guy she wldn't want to hurt. undecided
Re: What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2016
OreoPaschal:
Said I am a nice guy she wldn't want to hurt. undecided

That's what you tell them
Re: What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? by pedrilo: 4:31am On Nov 04, 2016
I dnt want to hurt u.
Re: What's The Worst Way A Lady/Guy Has Told You No After Asking Her/Him Out? by solomix10(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2016
she said it shall not be so. She jst zommed off without lettin me utter anoda word which i have been rehearsing since weeks ago. This jst happened yexterday. Quite funny 2 me sha

(1) (Reply)

Hustlers' Anthem, Rules And Regulations (pic) / Reasons Why You Should Marry A Virgin And Fresh Young Girl / Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.