Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN (40025 Views)

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Man & Lady Trekking For Jonathan Arrive Uromi Edo State (See Photos) / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by fireforfire: 6:40pm On May 12, 2015
Eyaaa...
pele.dnt worri Gej wil massage ur leg wen u reash

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:
jobless mofos....Trekking for a president that has failed woefully... They might as well trek for Satan for all I care. Ediots
u were born like this,talk true!
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by holajeedayy: 7:20pm On May 12, 2015
I go trekk too so dat I collect my money na cool runz oooo
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Adultnextdoor(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2015
okiezman:
Gej my hero, fayose my role model
......Will you shut your fucking mouth up!
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by simdam500(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2015
I don't get it!

But still, they both need healing undecided
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by XRAY21(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2015
ALISMILE:
hahhahahahahhahaahhaahhahaahhahaahhaahhaha! Its mentality like urs, which our society ve allowed to thrive, that is responsible for our backwardness today! Calling trekking progress! I suspect u are plannin on embarking on trekkin! Wat ve I done since my birth? Do u mean wat I ve done for mysef or for pple? I thaank God for my life!
all I can say is mumu
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by okiezman(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
......Will you shut your fucking mouth up!

Shoro niyen?
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by freshvine(f): 9:59pm On May 12, 2015
This is the real deal not the Hamishu guy who disappeared from his location and reappear in Abuja for a handshake from the daft elect
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Theultimate(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2015
ijustdey:
the trekkers.....

why is there so much publicity on this ones compare to the guy that did trek to ABJ for GMB
Packaging and Literacy.
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 12, 2015
These trekkers are bunch of jobless fools..! People without focus and hungry for attention.! A reasonable person won't leave his/her job and be claiming to trek 4 one idiot who doesn't care about others.!

Mtcheeeeeeeeew.!

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by madgoat(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2015
Elslim:
make we talk true.. dis people don hammer.

Dem don over hammer.... Instant celebrities dem don be.
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by telexfree1: 9:41am On May 13, 2015
Justfollowit:
Slaves!!...I can't begin to imagine how a human, a citizen would sacrifice his time, his health, his life for a POLITICIAN. When I refer to some people as subhumans, fools think I am intolerant.

Maybe u need to work on ur imagination a bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 10:45am On May 13, 2015
telexfree1:

Maybe u need to work on ur imagination a bit.

Maybe you need to get a life grin
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Tinyemeka(m): 2:57am On May 15, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Gradually they are moving closer to the South East and South south. Kidnappers waiting for them cheesy.

So if you were to write an exam on General knowledge about the SE, all you can pull out of that coconut head of yours is kidnapping abi?

Relocate from that your current domain. You may be suffering a protracted case of oxygen insufficiency to the brain.
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by stebell(m): 6:16am On May 15, 2015
ijustdey:
the trekkers.....

why is there so much publicity on this ones compare to the guy that did trek to ABJ for GMB

The one that trekked for GMB is an illiterate jus like the president-elect Buhari.
He does not even hav a fone to tweet and facebook his journey.
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Emphany: 7:14am On May 15, 2015
genearts:
Trekking and tweeting.... How do u charge ur phones?? abi una carry gen along??
You as dumb as Buhari. If at ds time u dnt kw they sit to eat.
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Emphany: 7:15am On May 15, 2015
genearts:
Trekking and tweeting.... How do u charge ur phones?? abi una carry gen along??
You as duuuuuu*cough*mmmb as Buhari. If at ds time u dnt kw they sit to eat.
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 16, 2015
Justfollowit:

ODE!!!
Clearly, you are also a subhuman, a means to a HUMAN's ends. grin grin grin
I can't keep talking to you a lowlife........
LOWLIFE!!!
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 16, 2015
Justfollowit:

ODE!!!
Clearly, you are also a subhuman, a means to a HUMAN's ends. grin grin grin
LOWLIFE!!!
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 16, 2015
Vixo:

LOWLIFE!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Subhuman grin
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by oyalunasamuel(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary / Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.