Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN (40024 Views)

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Man & Lady Trekking For Jonathan Arrive Uromi Edo State (See Photos) / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by cleatoris: 1:13pm On May 12, 2015
Stelvin101:
The first ppl who trek for Buhari didn't receive much hype like these two clueless ppl, who are on a clueless journey to honor a clueless president who has put Nigerians thru so much hardship. Modafuckas! angry
The female companion is the centre of attention. Nobody for send the guy if he had walked alone.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by tellwisdom: 1:16pm On May 12, 2015
Abeg, make una no dey show us these people again..We have got better news than showing us poor people, who are indirectly trekking to a place due to fuel scarcity sad

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 12, 2015
Justfollowit:
Slaves!!...I can't begin to imagine how a human, a citizen would sacrifice his time, his health, his life for a POLITICIAN. When I refer to some people as subhumans, fools think I am intolerant.

you've spoken like the fool you are.......you are more foolish and jobless than the trekkers.....

what good have you ever sacrificed Ur time, health and life for...

what massive project have u ever carried out?

pls name them?...

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by gfullmoon(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2015
Na wetin unemployment dey cause. If say you dudes are employed,you wouldn't have time for this joke as your query plus sack letter will be waiting for you upon your return. Ever since the first trekker was given a heroic welcome in abuja trekking has become a serious big time business in Nigeria. All you need is few friends on Nairaland and other social media to help you in the publication.Who knows the President-Elect or President-Unelect or Associates might pity your joblessness and offer you one or give you fat cheque to start up some business. Nija I hail thee!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by sakalisis(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2015
heya, pele....Baba God go see una thru
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by skondo09(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2015
i tell u if there is any game lik marathon trek in olympic, kenyan wil be a learner
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 12, 2015
Vixo:

you've spoken like the fool you are.......you are more foolish and jobless than the trekkers.....

what good have you ever sacrificed Ur time, health and life for...

what massive project have u ever carried out?

pls name them?...

ODE!!!

Clearly, you are also a subhuman, a means to a HUMAN's ends. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by VickyRotex(f): 1:23pm On May 12, 2015
eleko1:
grin Issorite oooo.Bia,*speak in low tone*If she give u part of the loot,nor give IYANGBALI. lipsrsealed angry cool lipsrsealed. *Speed away tongue*

Eleko, it's not loot joor, embarassed it's her reward. They deserve it, if given.

*raises voice* Na Iyangbali, I go first give tongue grin
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by nightmile: 1:27pm On May 12, 2015
okooloyun1:
Bros GMB trekker na aboki guy
All na packaging..
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by VickyRotex(f): 1:27pm On May 12, 2015
gfullmoon:
Na wetin unemployment dey cause. If say you dudes are employed,you wouldn't have time for this joke as your query plus sack letter will be waiting for you upon your return

The guy is employed. Even the lady seems to be self employed.
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Omotayor123(f): 1:28pm On May 12, 2015
Ko de kan Aye!
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by blakky97(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2015
married man and single gehl on an escapade. hmmn
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by okooloyun1(m): 1:33pm On May 12, 2015
nightmile:
All na packaging..
Yes ooo
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by wheezyoung(m): 1:33pm On May 12, 2015
Elslim:
make we talk true.. dis people don hammer.
aswear grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by wheezyoung(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2015
genearts:
Trekking and tweeting.... How do u charge ur phones?? abi una carry gen along??
my guy,powerbank dey in existence

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by goshen26: 1:38pm On May 12, 2015
sad embarassed
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by kinibigdeal(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:
jobless mofos....Trekking for a president that has failed woefully... They might as well trek for Satan for all I care. Ediots

Why e come dey pain you
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by annibro(f): 1:49pm On May 12, 2015
Wait oh! If anyone or group should be trekking 4 GEJ, it should be TANOIDS or better still, NOLLYWOOD & entire Entertainment industry.
Those people sweept dis guy's account dry the last 2wks b4 d presidential election.
If not 4 anytin, at least 4 gratitude 4d millions dey made dat Period.

Cc: Actors Guild

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Laid2001: 1:51pm On May 12, 2015
On this same forum, some idiots claimed that it was not possible for the trailblazer trekker to cover 40km/day.
Now someone of their affinity is claiming 50km/day and they are no where to be found.
Bunch of Ignoramuses.

My friend trekkers, carry on jare. We need more people to redeem their pledges and for the general public to know that there is dignity in fulfilling our promises.
One bastart who promised to change his name to bastard have since refused to honour his words!!. You guys are not like him.

More greese to your elbows.!!
siraj1402:
Yesterday, Gloria and her partner, Oladele trekked for 14hrs and covered over 50km. They are now at Uromi, Edo State. More photos from their trek and their CNN feature below...

http://www.kevindjakporblog.com/2015/05/lady-trekking-for-gej-shows-off.html#.VVHMrI5Vikq
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by M16: 1:52pm On May 12, 2015
siraj1402:
Yesterday, Gloria and her partner, Oladele trekked for 14hrs and covered over 50km. They are now at Uromi, Edo State. More photos from their trek and their CNN feature below...

http://www.kevindjakporblog.com/2015/05/lady-trekking-for-gej-shows-off.html#.VVHMrI5Vikq

notice th difference between her twitter pic and real life pic. Dayuum
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Born2live(f): 1:52pm On May 12, 2015
Wlcum to my State dearie, wiSh u more grace to carry on...

Merry treking ... grin grin grin
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by donttouch: 1:56pm On May 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:
jobless mofos....Trekking for a president that has failed woefully... They might as w undecidedell trek for Satan for all I care. Ediots

If ur papa was not a monumental failure, I dont think u will be where u are 2day.

Oga Titus!
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Bigcake: 2:01pm On May 12, 2015
ijustdey:
the trekkers.....

why is there so much publicity on this ones compare to the guy that did trek to ABJ for GMB
Because people love President Jonathan. The best Nigerian democratic President ever.
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by esonuu(m): 2:02pm On May 12, 2015
Chai,i pity dis gal(female trekker) boyfriend cos if wat am finking is true,that means another bobo dey help am service em babe
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Bigcake: 2:03pm On May 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
In Nigeria, anything goes. If it were in developed countries, these people will be criticized widely for celebrating failure. Who knows, they may be doing it for an amount of money they're promised.
What do you understand by failure? You must be mad.
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Bigcake: 2:06pm On May 12, 2015
wonlasewonimi:
two idiiots walking aimlessly about.
And you the bigger eediot keeps on reading their update.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by shakazuldadon: 2:08pm On May 12, 2015
dandoki:

GEJ already in deficiet cannot afford a plaster now. Lick your wound!

The envy and hatred in your heart is nauseating.....
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 12, 2015
Lmao @comments!
I hope they make it through. I love determination and dedication smiley
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Atigba: 2:23pm On May 12, 2015
shukuratbaby:
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone
Scam
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by XRAY21(m): 2:23pm On May 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Better be kidnapped for ransom than be used for money ritual in Osun.
loooooool you bad

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2015
Bigcake:
What do you understand by failure? You must be mad.
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by wonlasewonimi: 2:32pm On May 12, 2015
Bigcake:
And you the bigger eediot keeps on reading their update.

If you are not daft, how can you not read when it's right there in your face on the home page except you're dyslexic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What’s Every Country Best At In The World? Nigeria's Will Surprise You / VP Slot: Amaechi, Saraki Move Against Tinubu / Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.