Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN (40022 Views)

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Man & Lady Trekking For Jonathan Arrive Uromi Edo State (See Photos) / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by phransix147(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2015
Who send am message?
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:18pm On May 12, 2015
They should keep trekking. Good luck to them.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 12, 2015
Are uu a learner?? uu neva see nothing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by shaynelifa(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2015
mtchew!!! u neva c nufin!!. RUBBISH!!
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 12, 2015
undecided

FREE SEX FOR THE GUY

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Idrismusty97(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2015
Gradually they are moving closer to the South East and South south. Kidnappers waiting for them cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Odebright(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2015
Nice. More greeze.
Why buy data bundle when you can get free 2GB from MTN free.
Don"t believe me, Read this http://www.globalbaze.com/how-to-get-2gb-data-free-on-your-mtn-sim-working-100-tested-and-confirmed/

See screenshot also

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Marlicque: 12:19pm On May 12, 2015
Na who send you message oooooo, #SayNoToPublicSympathy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2015
they cant even eat good food. just smoking GARRI all the way. The new GARRI crew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by tk4rd: 12:19pm On May 12, 2015
Her shoes are not comfortable on her then.... Ooh.. Them no dey change clothes.?? De guy's beards don overgrow
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by seangy4konji: 12:20pm On May 12, 2015
God bless you...
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Martinsvp1(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2015
Happy trekking ...I hope and pray u both get what you deserve....

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by frankyychiji(f): 12:21pm On May 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
In Nigeria, anything goes. If it were in developed countries, these people will be criticized widely for celebrating failure. I'm sure they're doing it for an amount of money they're promised.
Hater!! Hater!!! Hater!!! Eat your heart out mehn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by dandoki: 12:21pm On May 12, 2015
shakazuldadon:
A cheque awaits you dear

GEJ already in deficiet cannot afford a plaster now. Lick your wound!
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by bluice2(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2015
. . . . Keep Walking. . . .
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by shukuratbaby: 12:23pm On May 12, 2015
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by frankyychiji(f): 12:23pm On May 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Gradually they are moving closer to the South East and South south. Kidnappers waiting for them cheesy.
Better be kidnapped for ransom than be used for money ritual in Osun.

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by tk4rd: 12:24pm On May 12, 2015
genearts:
Trekking and tweeting.... How do u charge ur phones?? abi una carry gen along??
I can remember wen he tweeted that a certain family left their gen-sets on for him to charge his phone.. Gloria never join him then

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by gracestate: 12:25pm On May 12, 2015
BUY PLOT(S) OF LAND AT ORISUN ESTATES
Locations:1) Arigbajo, Ifo, Ogun State - N350,000 per plot
2) Simawa (behind redemption camp) - N600,000 per plot
Size of a plot: 60ft x 120ft (648sqm)
For details/inspection/purchase, call: 09051368495, 07033876712 (KINGBuilder Limited, Orisun Estates)

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by timilehing(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2015
Ajebutter girl trying form pako abi.? Body go tell u soon
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by tk4rd: 12:27pm On May 12, 2015
ijustdey:
the trekkers.....

why is there so much publicity on this ones compare to the guy that did trek to ABJ for GMB
The GMB trekker trekked in silence.. Whereas this one turned his own trekking into a reality show, and with the lady in the scene, his trekking became a real drama.. I am following his tweets for updates too

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 12, 2015
Slaves!!...I can't begin to imagine how a human, a citizen would sacrifice his time, his health, his life for a POLITICIAN. When I refer to some people as subhumans, fools think I am intolerant.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by free2ryhme: 12:28pm On May 12, 2015
siraj1402:
Yesterday, Gloria and her partner, Oladele trekked for 14hrs and covered over 50km. They are now at Uromi, Edo State. More photos from their trek and their CNN feature below...

http://www.kevindjakporblog.com/2015/05/lady-trekking-for-gej-shows-off.html#.VVHMrI5Vikq

The blessings that comes with trekking for Jonathan
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Mistermamus(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2015
nigerians showing dere stupidity online thru comments. abeg carry on trekking jare rewards awaits u.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by cyzzy: 12:29pm On May 12, 2015
A guy and a girl in d bush in d middle of nowhere together at night equalls to................? Do the maths. Thumbs up to all the ladies in the house, u guys makes rough wilderness look like Heaven on earth!
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by focus7: 12:29pm On May 12, 2015
Who sent her? She wants to get fame so she should stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by FemmyOlu77: 12:30pm On May 12, 2015
Ask dem Plzzzz!

genearts:
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by VickyRotex(f): 12:30pm On May 12, 2015
obailala:
GEJ is certainly a failure of a leader, but that doesn't change the fact that he's got fans. There are plenty out there who just admire and idolise him irrespective of his massive flaws and embarrassing failures.

We all need to respect the choices of these people; live and let live. Kudos to the GEJ trekkers! Even though I have a totally opposite impression about their hero (GEJ), I still admire their tenacity.

May wisdom never elude you...

Honestly, I don't know why some people can't respect other people's choices.
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by bigtt76(f): 12:30pm On May 12, 2015
You read my mind grin

genearts:
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Bimpe29: 12:32pm On May 12, 2015
I send you? Na your own cup of tea be that.
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by VickyRotex(f): 12:33pm On May 12, 2015
Justfollowit:
Slaves!!...I can't begin to imagine how a human, a citizen would sacrifice his time, his health, his life for a POLITICIAN. When I refer to some people as subhumans, fools think I am intolerant.

Ma'am, learn to respect people's choices. Better still, engage in constructive criticism and not name calling.

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by stephenqueen: 12:33pm On May 12, 2015
Shoro niyen undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu / APC To Dominate Senate / What’s Every Country Best At In The World? Nigeria's Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.