Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN (40023 Views)

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu / Man & Lady Trekking For Jonathan Arrive Uromi Edo State (See Photos) / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by XRAY21(m): 2:33pm On May 12, 2015
ALISMILE:
When youths in developed countries er thinking of d next breakthrough to make, nigerians re busy trekking up and down d country!
what have you done since you birth? Only hating people's progress. Are you not a human being? Think of the next breakthrough na. Mumu
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Pureheart91(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2015
AM LOVING THIS TREKKING PATTERN DIS DAYS....it goes a long way to say that the EARTH revovles round it axis, as we tend to adapt with wat our forefathers did bk in dose days, bt in a more packaged way. More powa to ur feet folks...safe journey!

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by solid3(m): 2:36pm On May 12, 2015
genearts:
Trekking and tweeting.... How do u charge ur phones?? abi una carry gen along??

They must have charged their phone and power bank at places where they put up at night. Kapish?
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 12, 2015
Wish them best of Luck
#trekker
#Androidvillaz.com
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 12, 2015
XRAY21:
what have you done since you birth? Only hating people's progress. Are you not a human being? Think of the next breakthrough na. Mumu

Hahaha pity the nigga
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by soji1992: 2:47pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by ocelot2006(m): 2:48pm On May 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Better be kidnapped for ransom than be used for money ritual in Osun.

Ouch!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by jaymoni(m): 2:55pm On May 12, 2015
New format in town! Thinking where to trek and go cos job no dey 4 9ja only trekking j
obs
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by XRAY21(m): 2:58pm On May 12, 2015
Emmyactor:

Hahaha pity the nigga
the nigga bad belle no be here
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:
jobless mofos....Trekking for a president that has failed woefully... They might as well trek for Satan for all I care. Ediots
i smell hate in ur past generations!! Pray against the spirit of hate before it posseses u fully.

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Forwetinnah: 3:11pm On May 12, 2015
Ehen...These are the Real trekkers, not that fake Almajiri who hitched a ride with Danfo drivers only for him tell me he got to Abuja from Lagos in 11 days

The weather is freaking hot sha....the Lord is their strength
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by sladimeji(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2015
Around Nigeria in 80 days.....if u like trek to china

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Forwetinnah: 3:19pm On May 12, 2015
ijustdey:
the trekkers.....

why is there so much publicity on this ones compare to the guy that did trek to ABJ for GMB

Cause those fake arses DID NOT TREK, They made sure to stop by some states to collect alawee from some traditional rulers
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by poiZon: 3:19pm On May 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:
jobless mofos....Trekking for a president that has failed woefully... They might as well trek for Satan for all I care. Ediots

e pain am, chai.....
everybody na failure, buhari must surely fail either by the east or the south or south east!
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by hottest111: 3:22pm On May 12, 2015
genearts:
Trekking and tweeting.... How do u charge ur phones?? abi una carry gen along??
while trekking,,,when their phones needs to charged..they'll simply look 4 were to charge it...

so stop thinking like a fundamental illiterate
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by ireneony(f): 3:27pm On May 12, 2015
jcmaiah:
You attract your class! GEJ is a man of class and thus the kind of people trekking for him. They are well informed and exposed. Not some classless almajiris that cant even tweet!
hahaha grin this ur comment make me pee for body
lol@almajiris

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by usman638(m): 3:33pm On May 12, 2015
Who send her
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by genearts(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2015
hottest111:

while trekking,,,when their phones needs to charged..they'll simply look 4 were to charge it...

so stop thinking like a fundamental illiterate

look fo where to charge at roads surrounded by bushes?? or u think inter-state trekking is like trekking from your workplace to your house? *that is u have a job tho

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by abiolaoladipupo(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2015
everybody I'm trekking to nairaland for GMB.... pics loading.......
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by opiaoku: 3:55pm On May 12, 2015
omenka:
More format. Maga must pay. Bros J whatever it is you are packaging for them, make sure you include "blisters expenses". And don't forget the employment letter since she "bonned" a job offer for you. wink

bad belle

true fans not some keyboard jobbers cheesy
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by babaireti(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2015
Foolish jobless peers on a fruitless mission to celebrate idiocy and cluelessness all in the hope of sharing in the $20B Oil Money loot.
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Sulaimon01(m): 4:06pm On May 12, 2015
Abeg make we think o, where do these guys get the energy to charge their phones? do they think were are fools?
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by oluwasegun007(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2015
Wu send am....no b only blisters na boilers
U beta find beta IYARE bus go house bak
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by rabdeluxe(m): 4:42pm On May 12, 2015
Trekking and Bleeping!!!
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Hayose: 4:43pm On May 12, 2015
cupid1:
because the ones who trekked for buhari just showed up at Abuja miraculously; while these guys are keeping us posted on all parts of their journey-all the drama included

d guy dat trekked 4 GMB didn't show up in Abuja miraculously... ppl saw him nd repotd frm time 2 time.... dis guyz trekking 4 GEJ ar constantly tweeting.... obviously dey ar doing it 4 recognition nd fame.... wish dem well tho.. man must make it somehw 4 dis 9ja
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Bdemmy(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2015
How do they bath?

Happy Married Life in advance anyways

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 12, 2015
Hayose:

d guy dat trekked 4 GMB didn't show up in Abuja miraculously... ppl saw him nd repotd frm time 2 time.... dis guyz trekking 4 GEJ ar constantly tweeting.... obviously dey ar doing it 4 recognition nd fame.... wish dem well tho.. man must make it somehw 4 dis 9ja
exactly, they're tweeting, giving you info. That's why we have anything to report about them in the first place
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by swagdopey: 5:00pm On May 12, 2015
If dem lyk, make dem nor reach bayelsa bfore may 29.
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 12, 2015
naija with different talent sha......I know by the time we conquer abubakar shekau (boko haram) we will see those who will do frog jump or Summersault from NIGERIA to MECCA or JERUSALEM all because of Thanksgiving
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:
You can say that again bro, at the end of the day sef, GeJ no go even give them shi shi....highest he will just give them handshake and certificate. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by kodlins(f): 5:46pm On May 12, 2015
Now this is how you trek
Not those fake GMB 'trekkers'

I wish I fit volunteer.... follow body share the 'check'
Re: Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN by ALISMILE(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2015
XRAY21:
hahhahahahahhahaahhaahhahaahhahaahhaahhaha! Its mentality like urs, which our society ve allowed to thrive, that is responsible for our backwardness today! Calling trekking progress! I suspect u are plannin on embarking on trekkin! Wat ve I done since my birth? Do u mean wat I ve done for mysef or for pple? I thaank God for my life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu / APC To Dominate Senate / What’s Every Country Best At In The World? Nigeria's Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.