Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? (3604 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (1 - 5) On 7th March 2017 / Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal :UCL (5 - 1) On 15th February 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:22am On May 13, 2015
Bimffo:

We are only considering the two teams that will be at the Final.. i.e The Winners and the Runners Up!

Pep and Mou went out in the Semi Final last season and no one remembers them! grin

So, U are out in the round of 16 or Out in the Semi Final, We are all the same thing.. We were all Knocked OUT! Simple

There is a difference of being knocked out and being outplayed and outscored by a team that is a man down. Very different. Nyama.
Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by Bimffo(m): 6:24am On May 13, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

What is shitty there? Na wa.

Shiity is when you are a man up and a goal up and you get outplayed.

I can understand a team being a man down and scoring a goal but two? Lol.

Lol.. U dont see anything shitty there I give Up.. grin

We were not beaten by PSG.. We were knocked Out, FACT! PSG are in Chelsea Category in terms of quality..

The same Barca that beat PSG, outplayed the highly overhyped Pep Bayern's team.. And Bayern were Out Played! as PSG were outplayed..
Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by Bimffo(m): 6:25am On May 13, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

There is a difference of being knocked out and being outplayed and outscored by a team that is a man down. Very different. Nyama.

Chelsea were not Outplayed and Outscored!

Please check ur facts before typing..
Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:30am On May 13, 2015
Bimffo:

Chelsea were not Outplayed and Outscored!

Please check ur facts before typing..

Okay, outplayed but not outscored with a man down. Hilarious. Two goals conceded by a team a man up. Hilarious. Jesu.
Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:32am On May 13, 2015
Bimffo:

Lol.. U dont see anything shitty there I give Up.. grin

We were not beaten by PSG.. We were knocked Out, FACT! PSG are in Chelsea Category in terms of quality..

The same Barca that beat PSG, outplayed the highly overhyped Pep Bayern's team.. And Bayern were Out Played! as PSG were outplayed..

You agree Barca outplayed PSG with equal number of players. What I can not get is how you get outplayed and scored two goals when you are a man up.
Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by Bimffo(m): 6:41am On May 13, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

You agree Barca outplayed PSG with equal number of players. What I can not get is how you get outplayed and scored two goals when you are a man up.

They scored two goals, Credit to them.. But Chelsea also scored two goals.. We dint lose the match.

And ave U forgotten the team that eliminated Bayern at the DFB-Pokal this season.. (Dortmund). A team struggling at mid table.. and funny enough they did it with a man down.. Yes..! Thats the truth. grin
Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by Bimffo(m): 6:43am On May 13, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Okay, outplayed but not outscored with a man down. Hilarious. Two goals conceded by a team a man up. Hilarious. Jesu.

Oh.. Tell me how Chelsea scored 2 goals against Barca with a man down in 2012..

Oh.. Very Hilarious..
Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:47am On May 13, 2015
Bimffo:

Oh.. Tell me how Chelsea scored 2 goals against Barca with a man down in 2012..

Oh.. Very Hilarious..

But, were they outplayed. Is that difficult. Not just scoring but being outplayed. Hilarious.
Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:48am On May 13, 2015
Bimffo:

They scored two goals, Credit to them.. But Chelsea also scored two goals.. We dint lose the match.

And ave U forgotten the team that eliminated Bayern at the DFB-Pokal this season.. (Dortmund). A team struggling at mid table.. and funny enough they did it with a man down.. Yes..! Thats the truth. grin

If Dortmund were a man down from the 32nd minute to extra time, I would understand your point.
Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

If Dortmund were a man down from the 32nd minute to extra time, I would understand your point.

Dude you are just wasting your time arguing with that guy. Virtually all chelsea fans don't know footie analysis. They are just sheeps that follows and says what their boss spits.

Just ignore the dude

1 Like

Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by Bimffo(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2015
ollah1:

Dude you are just wasting your time arguing with that guy. Virtually all chelsea fans don't know footie analysis. They are just sheeps that follows and says what their boss spits.

Just ignore the dude

Oya Swerve, Oshey. undecided
Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by nyabinghi(m): 2:19am On May 16, 2015
Mourinho is nothing without the bus. The day mourinho plays european top teams without his marco polo buses will be the day I will commit suicide, if pep is a failure then mourinho is a god of failure no disrespect to arsene wenger.

1 Like

Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by nyabinghi(m): 2:23am On May 16, 2015
Mourinho is over rated, carlo won the ucl with madrid what mou couldn't do.madrid haven't been red carded in el claSsico since moanrinho left. Di matteo excelled where mou failed at chelsea, mou has no european trophy with chelsea something di matteo has

1 Like

Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by diggz: 8:55am On May 16, 2015
raumdeuter:
If guardiola after making back to back CL semi has failed then Mourinho picture should be next to the word failure

A coach who can't beat 10 men ordinary Psg at home

Back to back cl semi means wat exactly ? U are simply steewpid dodoyoOkponu Dk. He win the CL or not ? Which can level of daftness be dis self? Abi since wen getting to the semi's turn into trophy ? From your okponu logic we can conclude den dat bayansh and pep in d CL's of the past two seasons are the same with wengay n gayners priding dem sefs in fourphy and lacking ambition embarassed tongue
Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by diggz: 2:13pm On May 16, 2015
nyabinghi:
Mourinho is over rated, carlo won the ucl with madrid what mou couldn't do.madrid haven't been red carded in el claSsico since moanrinho left. Di matteo excelled where mou failed at chelsea, mou has no european trophy with chelsea something di matteo has

So....? Abeg park well ojare. Wat type of Stewpid story are u trying to sell ?
Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by nyabinghi(m): 8:26pm On May 16, 2015
diggz:

So....? Abeg park well ojare. Wat type of Stewpid story are u trying to sell ?
retardinhos won't comprehend, go sleep abeg
Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by diggz: 11:33pm On May 16, 2015
nyabinghi:
retardinhos won't comprehend, go sleep abeg
I want no fight with u ok..! But,ur earlier post dey daft tongue
Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by Skimpledawg(m): 12:10pm On May 22, 2015
I swear am enjoying yu guys......whu stopped d flow na? angry
Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by A40(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Bimffo:

Ages or not ages.. Heynckes won it back to back and took Bayern to the topmost top of European football.. Went to Final twice back to back.. Please tell me something..

Correction: Mourinho dint go 2 season trophyless.. He only did it once..
Nobody counts Supercup or Club World Cup in isolation otherwise we can argue David Moyes did not go trophyless and Wenger did the double this season. We could also argue that Guardiola won the quadruple last year. Shey you can see where I'm going

So yes Mourinho went for two seasons without a major trophy

Scottish league that will soon have the #2 coefficient in Europe and presently parade the Champions of World Football. I want to be like this Scottish league

1 Like

Re: Has Pep Guardiola Fail At Bayern Munich? by Eruditor: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mou is a great manager when you lift the limits and tell him he is free to do anything he wants to do to win a trophy for you. In such a scenario, he is the man to call. He will mock opposition managers, poke hands in Ailing managers eyes, Insult refs, park hundred Buses, ask his players to cause fouls and surround the refs during games etc.

Once you tell Mou to play good football and follow the rules of fair play, he fails. QED.

Pep on the otherhand is the antithesis. You contract him when you want to play by the rules with an attractive style of possession football, winning games with finese and goals.

Pep's perceived failures only occur when he sticks to the reason he was employed- to play good football and win while Mou always fails when he sticks to what he is told, that's why Mou doesn't stick to what he is told.

So on the whole, who should be better?

Did Roman not want Chelsea to play good football? What happened 2 seasons ago? He started and before we knew it, he turned the team to a grinding machine. The same tactics he employed this season this time more deceptively till the league had been won.

Did Pep ever change? No. To some, that is his undoing. If he had parked the bus and hazarded a 0-0 game to FCB and then beat them 3-2 at the Allianz he would have been in the final now (Maybe) and on course to beating Juventus but it would not have pleased him or his paymasters.

But Mou parked buses against a 10-man PSG team at his home stadium and was still ousted. I think it solves the whole puzzle.

Listen to Valdano, " Pep is the Steve Jobs of Football". I heard it, I believe it, that settles it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 5) On Wed 21st December 2011 / Chelsea Vs Blackburn Rovers (2 - 1) On 12th May 2012 / Carling Cup: Leeds United Vs Man United (0 - 3) On 20th September 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.