Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (709823 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by imperiouxx(m): 5:44am On May 30, 2015
MofTee:
Hey guys! This is my first post on this thread but I've been following as a guest since part 6. My visa was approved on Wednesday at the Lagos consulate 6.30am. Thanks to God. I must admit that you guys were part of my success story as some of the questions I saw here were asked by the VO who interviewed me. I'd post my transcript soon. Thanks guys!

Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by technolee(m): 5:46am On May 30, 2015
DeeTus:
My friend who works at Valpo is no longer there. He's moved to another place if not, i would have called him up to help speed up your process.

Don't worry, you will get your admission packet soon.
I don't see a need for your comment. It rather adds more salt to the guy's injury.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:18am On May 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:25am On May 30, 2015
technolee:
I don't see a need for your comment. It rather adds more salt to the guy's injury.
Shut up!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by warriboy21(m): 6:42am On May 30, 2015
slimmy05:
you better, keep calling them like they are debtors. They get large volume of calls from different applicants.
k I will start disturbing dem as fr now.
Thks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by technolee(m): 6:44am On May 30, 2015
DeeTus:
Shut up!!
Don't even start with me because I will finish you before the call of Jack Robinson.
Your disrespect and pride on here, is the cynosure of all eyes.
aloto!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by warriboy21(m): 6:44am On May 30, 2015
@deetus

I have emailed u sir.. Thanks for trying to help smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:50am On May 30, 2015
technolee:
Don't even start with me because I will finish you before the call of Jack Robinson.
aloto!
Refrain from quoting me please.

Negative thinking is rust!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:52am On May 30, 2015
warriboy21:
@deetus

I have emailed u sir.. Thanks for trying to help smiley
Yeah that's okay. Got your e-mail now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2015
oloyeadeniyi:

What about IELTS?
It equivalent to TOEFL.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by jenns(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2015
slimmy05:
your passport, I-20 and Sevis fee receipt

thanks bro..
my new i20 (summer 2015) has a different sevis number from the old i20 ( spring 2015) ., Hope that wouldnt be a problem at the POE ?
cc slimmy
cc kpoli
cc Kenny
cc kpoli
cc zezah & al d guru's
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by PussySandie(f): 9:30am On May 30, 2015
Pls house my sevis fee was paid on Monday but it yet to reflect on fmjfe.com as at thursdat.would dey send an email to mi that its been paid or what
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:35am On May 30, 2015
PussySandie:
Pls house my sevis fee was paid on Monday but it yet to reflect on fmjfe.com as at thursdat.would dey send an email to mi that its been paid or what
My friend who works at fmjfee.com is no longer there, I would have called him to help you cheesy grin cheesy

Dearie, Go back and check, i'm sure it will have been updated..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by djmakson(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2015
jenns:

thanks bro..
my new i20 (summer 2015) has a different sevis number from the old i20 ( spring 2015) ., Hope that wouldnt be a problem at the POE ?
cc slimmy
cc kpoli
cc Kenny
cc kpoli
cc zezah & al d guru's

You must have transferred you Sevis details from the old number to the new number. If that's the case, the old I-20 is irrelevant. However, you could keep it separate from the other docs in your hand bag so you could reach it anytime you need to make a reference probably @ the POE.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2015
profojah:

My friend who works at fmjfee.com is no longer there, I would have called him to help you cheesy grin cheesy

Dearie, Go back and check, i'm sure it will have been updated..
Lol.. You can still call him up, there is something called contacts. If you truly have a friend who have worked at fmjfee.com, he should have contacts of people that can help speed up the process. Despite the fact that I no longer work with https://ceac.state.gov/genniv doesn't mean I don't have colleagues who work there that can help with any issues with ur DS-160

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bebeto2014: 10:11am On May 30, 2015
@ dee tus

PLEASE I AM GETTING THE INFORMATION FOR MY FRIEND, PLEASE HELP
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ScholarAkassi: 10:26am On May 30, 2015
bbdd:
VISA INTERVIEW TIPS
As seen from the numerous success stories.....
Know what you're saying, be confident, have no red flags and sketchy history, WRITE STANDARDIZED TESTS, know why you chose the school and there's no reason you should be denied unless the people in your village are working overtime. grin grin grin grin

May we get more testimonies on this part 7 !!!

Hahahaha bbdd you are funny ooo. Even if the people in their village are working overtime, they will surely get the visa with confidence, no red flags and sketchy history. God pass them.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ScholarAkassi: 10:33am On May 30, 2015
Quick Question to the Gurus in the House

I received an alert that my visa is ready for pickup. However, I don't have any government issued Photo ID to collect the passport at the DHL Office. Unfortunately, the INEC guys refused to give me my PVC may be it could have been useful now. I am planning to submit a copy of my appointment letter, photocopy of my passport, and a government issued certificate of state of origin. Will the above documents be accepted from me as a proof to colelct my passport and visa. bbdd and other gurus in the house I will be expecting your reply

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2015
PussySandie:
Just keep checking it gonna reflect.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 10:35am On May 30, 2015
ScholarAkassi:

I received an alert that my visa is ready for pickup. However, I don't have any government issued Photo ID to collect the passport at the DHL Office. Unfortunately, the INEC guys refused to give me my PVC may be it could have been useful now. I am planning to submit a copy of my appointment letter, photocopy of my passport, and a government issued certificate of state of origin. Will the above documents be accepted from me as a proof to colelct my passport and visa. bbdd and other gurus in the house I will be expecting your reply

I didn't present any id at oshodi.
But just go with something. Anything even if it's passport photograph.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2015
ScholarAkassi:

I don't think u need any identity card. But u can go wit ur i-20 and birth certificate just to prove u ar ScholarAkassi. Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2015
ScholarAkassi:

All u need is the white paper given to you at 5he embassy for pickup. It's your image on the passport and the visa. You don't need anything sir except the pickup letter.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2015
kennyrony:

Lol.. You can still call him up, there is something called contacts. If you truly have a friend who have worked at fmjfee.com, he should have contacts of people that can help speed up the process. Despite the fact that I no longer work with https://ceac.state.gov/genniv doesn't mean I don't have colleagues who work there that can help with any issues with ur DS-160
grin grin grin grin grin grin I laff sotey I now discover that my X is y I want to leave naija. Profojah and Kennyrony, this duo will not kimme here grin cheesy Correct laff for a new Nigeria.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2015
technolee:
aloto!
I will teh your wife for u that you are blowing grammar on NL grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by jenns(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2015
innovativeame:

All u need is the white paper given to you at 5he embassy for pickup. It's your image on the passport and the visa. You don't need anything sir except the pickup letter.

bro can I have your phone number? I need to call u asap .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by jenns(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2015
djmakson:

You must have transferred you Sevis details from the old number to the new number. If that's the case, the old I-20 is irrelevant. However, you could keep it separate from the other docs in your hand bag so you could reach it anytime you need to make a reference probably @ the POE.

you've got a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by SAMadex11(m): 11:23am On May 30, 2015
Please guru in the house. ls America embassy accept Micro-Finance Bank Statement of Account as means of financial support?
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 11:37am On May 30, 2015
jenns:

you've got a pm
Hey, whats up man
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by jenns(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2015
coobboy:

Hey, whats up man

am good bro...lost my phone and your details . can u send me phone details...need to talk to you asap .

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 30, 2015
SAMadex11:
Please guru in the house. ls America embassy accept Micro-Finance Bank Statement of Account as means of financial support?
Thanks
in as much as it an approved microfinance bank as the name goes, I think you should be fine
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 30, 2015
kennyrony:

you and Profojah don kolo o, no worry I go handle innovativeame well. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by technolee(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2015
innovativeame:

I will teh your wife for u that you are blowing grammar on NL grin
Am sorry sir. Please don't report me. I will refrain from that indeterminate bagga!

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.