Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (709345 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 29, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
@Justwise, please call this person who just quoted again to order.

I don't know when i encouraged Zizou234 to lie. Having a second bachelor's degree is not a sin based on his circumstance.

I don't know why some people here cannot allow others be.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 29, 2015
kenrony, did you write GRE for the MGIS admission?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by dicapino: 2:09pm On May 29, 2015
Slimmy05 how fa you just forget your boy. I am still alive ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2015
slimmy05:
kenrony, did you write GRE for the MGIS admission?
No bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 29, 2015
dicapino:
Slimmy05 how fa you just forget your boy. I am still alive ooo
How far boss, I no forget you o. The hustle just got real now. Nobody wan catch bus for second semester. One needs a car to atleast survive and most of my classes would be late night.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 29, 2015
kennyrony:

No bro
thanks a lot. How's preparation going now. You need to nail this time, I am sure of your success.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bartino: 2:44pm On May 29, 2015
Good afternoon house,please I need help,the last part of the ds160 that's says sign and submit,after I signed and submit it took me to the first page what will I do am I to print out anything? I hit the back key as directed yet nothing and no mail sent to me I did it again input the numericals generated and submitted same thing happened am confused. please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2015
slimmy05:
thanks a lot. How's preparation going now. You need to nail this time, I am sure of your success.
Going well bro. Thanks alot.... Amen and Amen.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 29, 2015
bartino:
Good afternoon house,please I need help,the last part of the ds160 that's says sign and submit,after I signed and submit it took me to the first page what will I do am I to print out anything? I hit the back key as directed yet nothing and no mail sent to me I did it again input the numericals generated and submitted same thing happened am confused. please
start again by imputing your code in the retrieve application section. Follow the details
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bartino: 3:09pm On May 29, 2015
slimmy05:
start again by imputing your code in the retrieve application section. Follow the details
okay I have done that again, the sign after the review. I still can't click
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 29, 2015
bartino:
okay I have done that again, the sign after the review. I still can't click
change system and try using mozilla or chrome or wait for some time and start
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bartino: 3:14pm On May 29, 2015
slimmy05:
Bros slimmy05 it has gone well now printing confirmation next so what will I do next,thanks sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 29, 2015
bartino:
Bros slimmy05 it has gone well now printing confirmation next so what will I do next,thanks sir
do you have a printer? If you don't then use the email option, use the option that allows you to send the confirmation to your email. Then go to a cybercafe and print
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bartino: 3:24pm On May 29, 2015
slimmy05:
do you have a printer? If you don't then use the email option, use the option that allows you to send the confirmation to your email. Then go to a cybercafe and print
yes bro I just did that now so I am going directly to filling up the visa application, thanks Bros slimmy05 for the payment of the sevis fee I appreciate will write you up on my script so you help look at it if it's cool... thanks bro u a blessing
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 29, 2015
I viewed it online, just completed. Hopefully, I will get the hard copy too. If you have not received yours, check the nearest post office.
f8luv87:
. How did you get your wes evaluation report?was it delivered to you.I am yet to receive mine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 29, 2015
bartino:
yes bro I just did that now so I am going directly to filling up the visa application, thanks Bros slimmy05 for the payment of the sevis fee I appreciate will write you up on my script so you help look at it if it's cool... thanks bro u a blessing
No lahawa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by akin3102(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2015
Please I sent u a mail..
slimmy05:
No lahawa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bartino: 4:01pm On May 29, 2015
slimmy05:
No lahawa
Bros slimmy05 I have booked already, thanks bro will message you the script for ur preview shortly
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 29, 2015
akin3102:
Please I sent u a mail..
ok. Didn't get it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ridimic1: 4:29pm On May 29, 2015
Do schools verify bank statement before issuing i20...I sent d statement last week n no response from d school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 29, 2015
ridimic1:
Do schools verify bank statement before issuing i20...I sent d statement last week n no response from d school
lol, they usually send delegates down to Nigeria to verify if only you're willing to pay additional $10,000. Lol,just for record purpose and to show you have funds for the program. They do not verify.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by akin3102(m): 4:32pm On May 29, 2015
I was asking for update on the sevis fee.Thanks
slimmy05:
ok. Didn't get it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Stewee(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
Imela. Daalu Nnam. Which state are you at?

Chai! grin
South Florida.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 29, 2015
bartino:
That's slimmy for you!..He proffers help when one is need of it...I told you that day when he was kinda joking with you!..I wish you success in your interview!.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 29, 2015
akin3102:
I was asking for update on the sevis fee.Thanks
I replied, I emailed him to inform him it has been paid
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by akin3102(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2015
Thanks boss..Am not in the loop dat was why I asked you..
slimmy05:
I replied, I emailed him to inform him it has been paid
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 29, 2015
akin3102:
Thanks boss..Am not in the loop dat was why I asked you..
oh ok
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by MofTee: 5:22pm On May 29, 2015
Hey guys! This is my first post on this thread but I've been following as a guest since part 6. My visa was approved on Wednesday at the Lagos consulate 6.30am. Thanks to God. I must admit that you guys were part of my success story as some of the questions I saw here were asked by the VO who interviewed me. I'd post my transcript soon. Thanks guys!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 29, 2015
MofTee:
Hey guys! This is my first post on this thread but I've been following as a guest since part 6. My visa was approved on Wednesday at the Lagos consulate 6.30am. Thanks to God. I must admit that you guys were part of my success story as some of the questions I saw here were asked by the VO who interviewed me. I'd post my transcript soon. Thanks guys!
congratz, please share
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 29, 2015
Kennyronny!..Thanks for today!..Your head is valid

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:33pm On May 29, 2015
slimmy05:
Chinese students here have like 110 in TOEFL and cannot speak or write any better

How come the Chinese got 110 in Toefl

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.