Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) (86637 Views)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo) / Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 13, 2015
jaybee3:

Perhaps he is Intellectually attractive <= Probably music to the ears of the girl in da picture
Physically attractive, hell No! <= He is short and not good to look at

Nothing wrong with marrying a trophy wife but he[b] now needs to pay a damn good attention to his BP[/b]
I am sure he can handle that grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by WilyWily: 1:25pm On May 13, 2015
nice, cool lukin baby
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2015
pallyking:
For the love of money, most girls will marry even those old enough to be their dad.

Gossip 101

Could mention one or two examples as a case study.
50mark
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Odaveboy(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2015
benuejosh:
MONEY: God please give me money. You can't tell me this is love.
I tell you.......absolutely not!!!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by jaybee3(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2015
Kayworld26:
I am sure he can handle that grin
how you take know?
I dey suspect you ooo
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by UncleJudax(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2015
PAnaceA7:
The man carry eye go market oo... Money speaking.
You no need go market. When money de, na home delivery. Lol

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by kenx1(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2015
Omo c gold digger EDO state owo Don finish
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2015
vickerz:
ok,

chai konji na bastard, he try sha.

omo, see as the babe set, she make sense,
this is what we call "GOVERNMENT PROPERTY"

p.s,

ANYBODY WEY SHOUT "VOTE FOR TWACI" ON THIS THREAD SHALL DIE IN THE LAGOON.

TWACI KO, CRAZY Ni

Hahahahahhaha....from this day forward, I pronounce you the Oba of Nairaland!

You be badt guy, I swear! grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 13, 2015
jaybee3:

how you take know?
I dey suspect you ooo
LOL, wetin i do?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by n1bogo: 1:31pm On May 13, 2015
Wonders they say shall never end. Good luck to her.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by jaybee3(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2015
Kayworld26:
LOL, wetin i do?

You sef don dey admire osho baba from far ba?

I fit link you sha
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Jonwesley(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2015
This has again confirm that Money and Women are inseparable. The good thing about it is that she is not another person's wife that he is marrying to, however it is probable to think that a guy's heart has been broken, as such a lady cannot be without a boyfriend before the money sweeping changes took place. I can only wish him happy married life to enjoy his catch or game, he looked voracious, and the lady reminds me of Chris Okotie estranged (or are they divorced now) wife.

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 13, 2015
All this fine young ladies marrying for money. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 13, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Hahahahahhaha....from this day forward, I pronounce you the Oba of Nairaland!
You be badt guy, I swear! grin grin
abi nw, are u really d mayor of lagos?

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 13, 2015
Taylor86:
politicians and their urge for young bloods

if not for money what will dis pretty b doing with osho wey dey be like obasanjo younger brother
Hahahahahaha. Where's from?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by no1madman(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2015
Did you guys see her face, she had fakeness written all over it.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 13, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Could this be love? undecided
Yeah sure cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by lion042(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2015
....lol...bros see fine girl wey this old man dey enjoy...i envy the man oooo
LatestTrend:
Badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by bjdon: 1:38pm On May 13, 2015
Money good O!!

Abi this fine babe would have married this ugly dude when he was just a khaki wearing 'Comrade' grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by ChiSun27(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Could this be love? undecided

NO! It can't be love. It is money and security oriented marriage. That is what 9ja babes r known for.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 13, 2015
jaybee3:
How da fvck did he pull it off?

You mean to ask "how da fvck did she pull it off" , with all the model-like ladies at his beck and call.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 13, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Wow , he's been living single for the past 5 years, Good he must be a highly sexed man!

But why marry someone because you think she is presentable or a former model.

Nobody needs a prophet to know that on a normal day, oshobaba no go near that lady.

Women and money sha
my brother the thing tire me, the way women like money in this country is too alarming.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 13, 2015
vickerz:
ok,
chai konji na bastard, he try sha.
omo, see as the babe set, she make sense, this is what we call "GOVERNMENT PROPERTY"
p.s,
ANYBODY WEY SHOUT "VOTE FOR TWACI" ON THIS THREAD SHALL DIE IN THE LAGOON.
TWACI KO, CRAZY Ni
I'm voting for Twaci, you can *go and die*

2 Likes 1 Share

jaybee3:

You sef don dey admire osho baba from far ba?

I fit link you sha
cheesy...Na so...Link me with Obahiagbon instead tongue

Osho too de sweat cheesy
Spaxon:

GOD FORBID...........
I WILL NEVER MARRY AN OLD MAN cheesy
na when time reach we go know wether you go marry old man or not.. grin

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 13, 2015
tobtap:
osho baba wink grin grin grin see fine babe ..MONEY ANSWERETH MOST TINZ grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
all tin, na so Bible talk am.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by ogbes07: 1:43pm On May 13, 2015
someone once said "if money grows on trees women will marry monkeys" l think am beggining 2 believe the person

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by tpiadotcom: 1:46pm On May 13, 2015
Men and makeup, dem like am pass women sef, see how folks are jumping up on the thread.

yet these same people will be complaining about bleaching cream and fake hair/fake eyelashes on another day.

In any case, who wouldnt want to look like a million bucks,
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 13, 2015
So in his mind this woman really loves him

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 13, 2015
ChiSun27:

NO! It can't be love. It is money and security oriented marriage. That is what 9ja babes r known for.... undecided
But the so-called lady is not from Nigeria.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by butanep(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2015
benuejosh:
MONEY:
God please give me money.
You can't tell me this is love.
Boss I just wonder ooo... Love nor be swag again oooo

Love na money... if you nor get moni no swag...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by tpiadotcom: 1:48pm On May 13, 2015
DeeTus:
But the so-called lady is not from Nigeria.

He has a one track mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Elections Not Postponed - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.