Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. (1427 Views)

In Love With Mr Wrong. / 10 Early Warning Signs He’s Mr. Wrong / My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by datingguru(m): 6:36am On Feb 09, 2009
1. Enjoys putting you down, especially in front of other people.
Don't ever buy it when he says, "I was only joking!"
It isn't funny, not for you and not for others
witnessing the attack.

2. He is possessive. Is he alienating you from your family and friends?
No, it's not sweet that he wants you all to himself. It is not healthy
for him to control your every move; you are an individual who was
not born attached to someone else's hip, nor should you be now.

3. He loves taking the guys with him on your dates! How could you
possibly put up with even one friend of his, who is bound to be
inebriated by the end of the night along with Prince Charming,
whom by this stage will more than likely be totally obnoxious
and oblivious of your presence?

4. He is difficult to get hold of.

5. Avoids your friends and family and will not introduce you to his.

6. He is constantly complaining about money, or he is a miser with his finances.

7. A bad sign is a guy who has an awful lot of ex girlfriends who still hangs around

PS: feel free to add your own comment and contribution

Datingguru.
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by C2H5OH(f): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2009
I don't buy into this compilation.
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by datingguru(m): 6:44am On Feb 09, 2009
C2H5OH:

I don't buy into this compilation.

first and formost Are you a guy or female?
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by C2H5OH(f): 6:50am On Feb 09, 2009
datingguru:

first and formost Are you a guy or female?

It does not matter.

As far as posessiveness is concerned.

When you own something and can't have it when you SHOULD, you are entitled to jealousy and feelings of posession. It is yours after all, innitttttt?? Not to be confused with lack of freedom.
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by datingguru(m): 6:59am On Feb 09, 2009
You are definately a GUY
I actaully wrote the article
for the female in the forum.

But thank you for your cntribution
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by Omolola1(f): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2009
@ poster

i agree with you

2 C2H50H
i do not agree with you coz it is not good for a man to be too possessive and jealous over his girl. Not that jealousy is not good but it is not adviseable for it to be too much.
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by JJYOU: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2009
datingguru:

1. Enjoys putting you down, especially in front of other people.
Don't ever buy it when he says, "I was only joking!"
It isn't funny, not for you and not for others
witnessing the attack.

2. He is possessive. Is he alienating you from your family and friends?
No, it's not sweet that he wants you all to himself. It is not healthy
for him to control your every move; you are an individual who was
not born attached to someone else's hip, nor should you be now.

3. He loves taking the guys with him on your dates! How could you
possibly put up with even one friend of his, who is bound to be
inebriated by the end of the night along with Prince Charming,
whom by this stage will more than likely be totally obnoxious
and oblivious of your presence?

4. He is difficult to get hold of.

6. He is constantly complaining about money, or he is a miser with his finances.

7. A bad sign is a guy who has an awful lot of ex girlfriends who still hangs around

PS: feel free to add your own comment and contribution

Datingguru.

pls explain the last 3 properly to me. tks
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by Ben13: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2009

It's self explanatory
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by datingguru(m): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2009
JJYOU:

pls explain the last 3 properly to me. tks

5. He Avoids your friends and family and will not introduce you to his.

What are the secrets that he is keeping? Perhaps he may fear your loved ones
"may discover his secret" and warn you against him,You might even discover
he has a lot history about the girls he has dated and later dumped If you do
encounter his loved ones keep an eye for their characters, it will say a lot about him too.

It does not equate happiness to be attached to someone who will question
every Naira you spend, especially when it's your own hard earned money!
It is also a good idea to watch out for a guy who is absolutely hopeless with cash,
waste his own and then turns to you for loans, which of course are rarely repaid.

7. A bad sign is a guy who has an awful lot of ex girlfriends

who still hangs around them and says their just is friends.
Bottom line he his still attracted to them.
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by waterworks(f): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2009
SOME PEOPLE ARE POSSESIVEit all dpends on the level of possesiveness. And some peoples behaviour make possesive guys even more possesive. if hes possesive and u know how to work your way around it and assure him theres nothing to be worried about he can adjust. it doesnt mean hes mr wrong. wat some people lack in some places they make up for in other places.
it depends on wat the girl can handle.
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by Pitchblack: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2009
this is very informative!!!
good to know there are good guys out there who actually still look out for females, nice one wink
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by bandore(m): 2:48am On Feb 17, 2009
@poster items 1-4 correct,,and 5-7 very wrong, !
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by adconline(m): 3:12am On Feb 17, 2009

Have you ever thought of the fact that women think of marriage before men, so introducing you to his family without knowing you very well might lead you to think that you are the one. Mind you if I have   dated 10 women, 8 of the women would be thinking of marriage while I might be thinking of marriage with only 2. I think that most women easily want to familiarize guys with their relatives without really knowing much about the guy.  Most guys like to play safe in case if it does not work.
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2009
7?! whats wrong with having ex girlfriends around? if you are insecure/jealous then that's the woman's problem but you shouldn't make it sound like its the man's fault if he has a charming personality and exes want to keep him as a friend.
not all relationship end in disaster, some ends amicably.
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by datingguru(m): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

whats wrong with having ex girlfriends around? if you are insecure/jealous then that's the woman's problem but you shouldn't make it sound like its the man's fault if he has a charming personality and exes want to keep him as a friend.
not all relationship end in disaster, some ends amicably.

Why would you want your ex-girlfriend around ?

Or are you planning on two timing?

If you truly love your present
girlfriend, you will want nothing to do with
your ex.

adconline:

Mind you if I have dated 10 women, 8 of the women would be thinking of marriage while I might be thinking of marriage with only 2.

Dating 8 women only shows that you are a
player and that you are not looking for a
serious relationship.

Pitchblack:

this is very informative!!!
good to know there are good guys out there who actually still look out for females, nice one wink

you are always welcome
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2009
@ datinguru. LOL!!!!  what is wrong with having a friendship with your exes? the fact that a person has a new gf doesnt automatically makes the old one VOID of being a great person and therefore hanging out with you sometimes.
NOT ALL RELATIONSHIPS END IN DRAMA AND PAIN,  some of my exes from all the way back 10+ yrs are still friends of mine today. if my new gf is insecure in her skin then she has to deal with it. i am not going to deny my friends because of someone that i just met (even marry),  they either take the total package or move along (they were here before she came into the picture). if i still had sex with my exes then i would understand the worry of my gf but since there is nothing, she has absolutely NO RIGHT to choose who my friends are to be.
girlfriends are a dime a dozens (and i have a dollar), great true friends are hard to find!
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by luvbooks(f): 1:10am On Mar 27, 2009
Hmmmmm, will keep this in mind,
Re: 7 Ways To Know You Are In Love With Mr Wrong. by vanderjo(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2009
thats ur opinon but i kind of agree with some of your reasons.

(1) (Reply)

Who Generally Make The First Move? / Women Stop Pleasing Others! / Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.