Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This (981 Views)

Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? / Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This by forbidden5(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2009
Women often think that they are measurably equal to men. They say "what a man can do, a woman can do even better".

Women, if you think you are equal to men, if you see a man that you like then walk up to him and spin him. When you spin him, then tell us his response and his expression.

If women are equal to men then they can see a man on the street and ask him out.
Re: Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This by arramyjay: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2009
How romantic.
Re: Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2009
whatever, next.
Re: Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This by Tonyet1(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2009
?
Re: Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This by Tonyet1(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2009
@poster,

dem make u vex?
Re: Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This by Omolola1(f): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2009
***no comments***
Re: Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This by koolpal(m): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2009
I NO FIT SHOUT OOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin WHO WAN TRY MEN FOR SIZE
Re: Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This by ariblaze(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2009
grin lol grin

wont that be something
Re: Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This by Gabry(f): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2009
Poster, no I dont think women are equal to men and I dont think men are equal to women either. Men has their own role in life and women has their own as well. Thats how we were made and both capabilities once combined together and use wisely, it will favout both sexes. Thats God's idea when he created all of us.
Re: Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This by Ben13: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2009
forbidden5:

Women often think that they are measurably equal to men. They say "what a man can do, a woman can do even better".

Women, if you think you are equal to men, if you see a man that you like then walk up to him and spin him. When you spin him, then tell us his response and his expression.

If women are equal to men then they can see a man on the street and ask him out.
If this is a way of measuring it,
then , it is only in Naija that women are not equal to men undecided
Re: Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This by forbidden5(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2009
Gabrwyl,

Your point makes sense if women think the way you have said it and know that at any time T, they can never be men and hence submit to their men.

A woman told me yesterday that she srewd another man cos her husband called her a bad name. - Women how do you think?

Where are all the heady women??
Re: Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This by Gabry(f): 2:45am On Feb 10, 2009
A woman told me yesterday that she srewd another man cos her husband called her a bad name. - Women how do you think?

She is being very immature and it has been proven that she has broken the law set in the eyes of God where both will love each other in sickness and in health till death do us part. I mean like what happen to that? Wheres the communicatuion between man and woman? What is going on in this world?

And as for the guy, he shouldnt call her names as she is afterall his wife. Well, maybe he got a slip pof tongue but he should apologize after that.

In my opinion, both man and wife are at fault cause both are not communicating with each other. If theres something a couple arent satisfied with one another, he and she should talk about it and get it settled instead of calling names and mocking and cursing and sleeping around with other people. sad
Re: Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This by landwin: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2009
This post is so Immature angry
Re: Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This by forbidden5(m): 12:33am On Feb 24, 2009
Why wont it be immature in your understanding if u dont know what and how to contribute?

what is maturity? What is its use/ meaning in this context?

It is not compulsory to make contributions if you are blank
Re: Women, If You Think You Are Equal To Men Try This by lancevader(m): 1:39am On Feb 24, 2009
?

(1) (Reply)

He Is Proud, Does Not Apologise Or Compliment. / Help Im Heart Broken / Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.