Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. (2124 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 13, 2015
A man caught his wife cheating on him with another younger man and he is asking back for the brideprice he paid from her parents, "though she has not given birth to a child for him but do you think thats appropriate?
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by agarawu23(m): 4:38pm On May 13, 2015
hmm
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
hmm
dats just what i did when i heard. "hmm
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:

Hmmmm....
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Dahjhi: 4:45pm On May 13, 2015
Is that all he can do? undecided CLUELESS MOFOZ. Once caught cheating send the b.itch parking.

#ZeroTolerance2Cheating undecided
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by zinachidi(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2015
though i cant ask for brideprice refund buh i dont see anything wrong. Shey if u buy spoilt fone from jumia them no go refund u.
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 13, 2015
old story undecided
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 13, 2015
If i was the wife..i wudnt pay back tat old damn thing...as long we dnt have a pre nuptial agreement tat juz in case i cheat,il pay him back.. cool
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by donbenedict(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2015
It is valid!
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 13, 2015
oyin17:

Hmmmm....
lol is d man's action justifiable?
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 13, 2015
Don't be silly! how 'bout all the times you dug her honey well? all the times you press those bobbies? who's gonna pay for it? hun...
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by agarawu23(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:
if your story is real, its happening OK?

one of our tenant back then(Hausa's) got married to a young man. we all knew the Lady is a cheerful giver so her parents quickly rushed her into marriage after her sec sch graduation.

to cut the story short, the husband caught her calling another guy(telling him where they will meet) and moreover the husband has been suspecting her cos she will alws leave the house anytime she wishes.

the husband came back to her patents telling them he is not interested anymore. and he asked for all the money he spent including bride price and the father returned everything.
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by donbenedict(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
If i was the wife..i wudnt pay back tat old damn thing...as long we dnt have a pre nuptial agreement tat juz in case i cheat,il pay him back.. cool
lool yu whites are so smart... Yall making marriage like a contract agreement!
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:
lol is d man's action justifiable?

No
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 13, 2015
Dahjhi:
Is that all he can do? undecided CLUELESS MOFOZ. Once caught cheating send the b.itch parking.

#ZeroTolerance2CheatingZeroTolerance2Cheating undecided
bros are u a soldier?
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
if your story is real, its happening OK?

one of our tenant back then(Hausa's) got married to a young man. we all knew the Lady is a cheerful giver so her parents quickly rushed her into marriage after her sec sch graduation.

to cut the story short, the husband caught her calling another guy(tellibg him where they will meet) and moreover the husband has been suspecting her cos she will alws leave the house anytime she wishes.

the husband came back to her patents telling them he is not interested anymore. and he asked for all the money he spent including bride price and the father returned everything.
hm hm these hoes aint loyal
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 13, 2015
donbenedict:
lool yu whites are so smart... Yall making marriage like a contract agreement!

As far as i know...im not white, noT so soon.... grin
But bae, we're talking abt legAlities here, aight...
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by NoMoreTrolling: 4:49pm On May 13, 2015
So what's the difference between paying bride price to get a wife and paying money to a prostitute to get laid?

Answers anyone?

Okay you there raising your hands, go...

1 Like

Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 13, 2015
oyin17:

No
bt she cheated na
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

is dat in d constitution?
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Dahjhi: 4:51pm On May 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bros are u a soldier?
why do you ask?
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 13, 2015
Gbaghan:
Don't be silly! how 'bout all the times you dug her honey well? all the times you press those bobbies? who's gonna pay for it? hun...

Ooohhhlala....tats sexxxy nasty wordz... grin
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 13, 2015
Gbaghan:
so u mean she was right to cheat?
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 13, 2015
Dahjhi:
why do you ask?
u sounds like one
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by donbenedict(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

well, thr was nofn like pre nuptial agreement bak then... I wonder hw it came into place.. Its more like an insurance thing..
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by TrishaP(f): 4:54pm On May 13, 2015
Husband cheats the wife stays but when wife cheats the husband goes away. Cray!
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bt she cheated na

And so? what if he was the one that cheated?
He should forgive her and move on with the marriage. That's how the women forgive their cheating husbands.
I don't encourage cheating
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 13, 2015
TrishaP:

Husband cheats the wife stays but when wife cheats the husband goes away. Cray!
thats how we roll
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by ronald4lif(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2015
His demands are valid and conventional especially if they are Igbo. In a lot of Igbo towns bride price are returned when a marriage collapse. This is done so that the woman can move on with her life without any more indissolubility and affinity attached to the man.

She can re-marry and give birth without the ex-husband coming to lay claim of her child. I have heard cases where a man successfully laid claim and gained parental custody of an ex-wife child that weren't his. So it's for the wife overall good except if she's hoping the marriage can be revived.

Not that I believe your story though.

1 Like

Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Dahjhi: 4:56pm On May 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:
u sounds like one
Whupz... I'm not but am a para-millitary. But why I sounded like DAT iz bcus when its comes to cheating, I take no shi.t no matter how small. Cus I can't be unfaithful no matter how
#TeamFaithfulHusbby cheesy

1 Like

Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 13, 2015
oyin17:

And so? what if he was the one that cheated?
He should forgive her and move on with the marriage. That's how the women forgive their cheating husbands.
I don't encourage cheating
forgive!!! gosh i can never forgive a cheating partner
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:
forgive!!! gosh i can never forgive a cheating partner

But women keep forgiving men. I don't like to comment on serious issues like this....so I don run!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Your Beautiful Pics Romancelanders / Met A Femalelander Today / Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.