Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,931 members, 7,852,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. (2140 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:
A man caught his wife cheating on him with another younger man and he is asking back for the brideprice he paid from her parents, "though she has not given birth to a child for him but do you think thats appropriate?
Even though this your story may be fake, I can see you're improving in the kind of threads you open these days.
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Even though this your story may be fake, I can see you're improving in the kind of threads you open these days.
speechless
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 13, 2015
donbenedict:
well, thr was nofn like pre nuptial agreement bak then... I wonder hw it came into place.. Its more like an insurance thing..

So i dnt think so the husband will take his money back...
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by donbenedict(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

So i dnt think so the husband will take his money back...
buh divorce sure
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 13, 2015
donbenedict:
buh divorce sure

Definitely he can divorce his wife...but i dunno if u have divorce in Nigeria? All he can do is to take legal action to make his marriage null/ void...
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by yomi007k(m): 10:27pm On May 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
If i was the wife..i wudnt pay back tat old damn thing...as long we dnt have a pre nuptial agreement tat juz in case i cheat,il pay him back.. cool
Only in Phillipines...
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 13, 2015
yomi007k:

Only in Phillipines...

Oohh yeah Then wat if ur the cheating wife? Will u pay back ur husband? Ur dumb if ur telling me u gonna pay back!!! So dnt be sarcastic tat it only happens in Philippines...u only show tat ur a racist! angry
Re: HE Is Asking Back For The Brideprice He Paid Because His Wife Cheated. by yomi007k(m): 12:02am On May 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

Oohh yeah Then wat if ur the cheating wife? Will u pay back ur husband? Ur dumb if ur telling me u gonna pay back!!! So dnt be sarcastic tat it only happens in Philippines...u only show tat ur a racist! angry
Wats wit d inferiority complex,racist n negative talk?
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Call This Type Of Love *pics / Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? / He Puts Me In 4 Different Positions In 60 Seconds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.