Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? (2121 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
cheesy

A generality or large percent of guys (and so are the ladies) become chronically embarrassed and shy about being seen unclothed, especially by a lady
who is not their girlfriends
No matter how you pretend, there would definitely be a feeling of shyness when that neighbour bump into your room and sees you
unclad
As for me, I’m just that type of guy that is over-cautious when peeing or getting dressed.. Even if you use
a microscope, you will never see it. Lolxxxx
The very first time a lady bumped into my room and saw my unclothedness with my joystick dangling between my legs, I was so embarrassed that I felt the ground should open and swallow me up. Lolxxx

@mods pls edit the topic banner.
its Guys not Giys pls
thank you!

Nairalanders, how do you feel in such a situation?

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove
Over to you guys
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by DTOBS(m): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
@Op! why will you be embarrassed and felt like the ground should swallow you up? undecided@Op! why will you be embarrassed and felt like the ground should swallow you up?
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by somadinho10: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
*clears throat* I will Simply make sure she sees it very well undecided.....after then we negotiate where we go do the thing grin.....the person upstairs upon you said the same thing twice you still took my plot of land embarassed
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
there is no two ways abt it, if u c my own then i c ur own

1 Like

Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by weyreypey: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happened and I watched with amusement as the lady swallowed with difficulty and eyes rooted to it
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by ifeoluwasegun(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
she never see a similar thing before?? If she sees it by chance, it doesn't change my mood. In fact, I won't rush to clothe myself. I'll only clothe after she leaves. It doesn't matter to me, in a simple sentence.
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by xpac01(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mine happened back in my university days at boys hostel.
At night, after taking my bath, I usually run back to my room unclad before dressing due to the sheer darkness in the bathroom.
One night, as I just ran my way into our room, buum!!! There is Rejoice my fellowship sister sitting on the bed. She saw my d*ick in that dangling bouncing motion. I never felt bad though cos am huge down there, lol. But I started taking cautious move into our room after night bath from that day.

1 Like

Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by DocAdray(f): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ooopppsss

*runs outta thread*
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by shitshappen(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
No biggie especially if it was accidental.

Check my moniker
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by IamLEGEND1: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
i will turn properly in her direction and grab it (+the balls) with my hand and shake it violently and start advancing towards her.....
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by faith551(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
guys saying they won't feel a thing, the truth is that a decent person won't feel comfortable, even though a matured person will handle it well without getting obviously shy.
One thing about nudity is that it have this feeling it steers up when someone you didn't plan to share it with expecially the opposite sex run into you unclad, it leaves you feeling vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by SUGARBEE(f): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
grin grin shocked cool
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
I will scream . . .

TURN AROUND DAMN IT!!!
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
SUGARBEE:
grin grin shocked cool
over to u.
how wl u feel. . .wen u see a guy u aint datin joystick? cheesy

#YOLO
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by SFSNIPER(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
I must bang her
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by popweezy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ah ah...how do i feel keh? I feel nothing na
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by richard04(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
I'll let my balls decide undecided

btw, check my signature
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by Adaeze003(f): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
I was passing by one morning when I turned around and saw this niqqur peeing... I saw nothing but he got all paranoid saying "come, come, come na" shocked shocked... I just increased my steps abeg.
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by Darkseid(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
I'll only feel bad if my J.T was in shrink mode.If it was in its original state,I'll just smile and wiggle it.
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by jmoore(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
You can't catch me peeing in the public. Unless you are my shadow, you can't see my....
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by Afrok(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
I urinate anyhow or anywhere so far its not prohibited, if u see anything that one concern u, nothing to be shy about bcoz me too don see plenty.
As for neighbour(s) seeing it, its not possible coz I don't get unclad ( always in my shorts) anyhow...
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by misspicy(f): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
Edit it urseftongue
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by UyiIredia(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
richommie:
cheesy

A generality or large percent of guys (and so are the ladies) become chronically embarrassed and shy about being seen unclothed, especially by a lady
who is not their girlfriends
No matter how you pretend, there would definitely be a feeling of shyness when that neighbour bump into your room and sees you
unclad
As for me, I’m just that type of guy that is over-cautious when peeing or getting dressed.. Even if you use
a microscope, you will never see it. Lolxxxx
The very first time a lady bumped into my room and saw my unclothedness with my joystick dangling between my legs, I was so embarrassed that I felt the ground should open and swallow me up. Lolxxx

@mods pls edit the topic banner.
its Guys not Giys pls
thank you!

Nairalanders, how do you feel in such a situation?

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove
Over to you guys

Embarassed for a while and get over it.
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by iamtomi(f): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
misspicy:
Edit it urseftongue
hahaha...am not a mod nah.
#YOLO
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
iamtomi:
grin grin grin grin grin
u must also say something about dis oo. . . lol.
grin
#YOLO
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by iamtomi(f): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
richommie:

u must also say something about dis oo. . .
lol.

grin

#YOLO
hehe...trust me i will feel really embarrassed too...nd i will prefer dat we dnt say anything about it....jst pretend it never happened
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
I wonder if some guys even care who sees it because they be waving it around like it's a magic wand. I've seen more dycks than I've had grin Either it's some guy peeing at the side of the road without a care in the world or some perverted flasher showing off his tralala cheesy I've seen it all hence I conclude some must not give a damn.
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by misspicy(f): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
richommie:

hahaha...am not a mod nah.
#YOLO
You can edit it,just click modify n scroll.
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
It depends on my mood.
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
misspicy:
You can edit it,just click modify n scroll.
tank u dear. . . cheesy nice signature u got.
#YOLO
Re: Guys: How do you feel when a Lady You Aint Dating Sees Your Joystick? by Jayjay0(m): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2015
i will continue with what am doing then later when chatting with the babe will pop the question

"do you like it??

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get A Woman's Phone And Getting Her To Bed Easily / Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks / Pls What Is Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.