Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades (38350 Views)

2.2 And Lower Class Graduates.. How Much Of Job Offers Do They Hit? / Why Do 2.2 Graduates Smartly Omit Their Grades On Their Cvs / YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades by lorddubic: 4:48pm On May 16, 2015
REQUIREMENTS:

OND
2 YEARS EXPERIENCE.

APPLICANT MUST LIVE WITHIN THE FOLLOWING AREAS: ABULEGBA, MEIRAN, IYANA IPAJA.

Re: 10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades by henrixx(m): 6:07pm On May 16, 2015
Proudly 2.2 nd waiting for service.... I graduated with 3,46 nd u can't tell me Dat additional 4 figures subtracted can derail my destiny...i applied for a teaching job(my first ever) in a priv. school ND I am presently been paid 25k for teaching government... We were two Dat was called for the interview, but the principal and tutor were so impressed with me at the interview.... Bettta tins to come... Jus aim at being a better person.... Period!
Re: 10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades by ThatITguru(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2015
Aii enough of all these bleeps
Let me clear this smoggy atmosphere by categorically stating according to statistics 2.1s are the most unemployed.

So if you think coming out with 2.1 is making you superior you in a hell of shit.

If you like don't go and get other certifications. Every family has at least one graduate with a good degree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jobs at Total / Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? / Police Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.