Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone (56505 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2015
busuyem:

Please, can one tie more than one card to his paypal account? Secondly, if I use USA as my country on paypal, which address am I going to use? Does that mean I will look for USA address as well?

Yes, you can tie more than one card to your paypal acct.

Second question: yes, you have to have a US address and phone number
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2015
Royal155:

Please do not insert a US address if you don't wish to ship your goods there to avoid problem. Let assume now that you paid your seller in china with paypal, you'll be required to input your own preferred shipping address/ billing address, unless you told them specifically where to ship; they'll ship to that US address you entered.

I pay with paypal, so i know what i'm saying. You are required to put your own address or if you want them to ship to an agent in china(like noniking or st. patrick), insert their address as your shipping address. And also send the address to the seller on whatsapp or wechat or any means you use in contacting the- to avoid story.

Thanks Sir.
Please on that China issue, are u saying I have the option of having my goods shipped to Nigeria even when I pay the seller from my US Paypal account, if I tell the seller to send to Nigeria and not the Paypal account address?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2015
busuyem:

Thanks Sir.
Please on that China issue, are u saying I have the option of having my goods shipped to Nigeria even when I pay the seller from my US Paypal account, if I tell the seller to send to Nigeria and not the Paypal account address?
On paypal, you have an opportunity of adding and saving many shipping addresses. Then, each time you want to pay your seller, you'll be asked to choose your preferred shipping address or add a new one. Choose or add a new one to complete the transaction. But, bear in mind that if you want to ship to Nigeria directly, it will be too expensive. So, i advice you use third party shippers. Remember to remind your seller of your preferred address after payment.

Unless you are talking about buy from UK or USA, then you can't change it.
And please, what do you mean by US Paypal account? Are you not a Nigerian?

GOOD MORNING!
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2015
Royal155:
On paypal, you have an opportunity of adding and saving many shipping addresses. Then, each time you want to pay your seller, you'll be asked to choose your preferred shipping address or add a new one. Choose or add a new one to complete the transaction. But, bear in mind that if you want to ship to Nigeria directly, it will be too expensive. So, i advice you use third party shippers. Remember to remind your seller of your preferred address after payment.

Unless you are talking about buy from UK or USA, then you can't change it.
And please, what do you mean by US Paypal account? Are you not a Nigerian?

GOOD MORNING!

I am a Nigerian but someone said I should open a US account in case I want to receive money to my paypal account. He said Nigeria Paypal cannot receive fund.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2015
busuyem:

I am a Nigerian but someone said I should open a US account in case I want to receive money to my paypal account. He said Nigeria Paypal cannot receive fund.
Well i have not paid with US Paypal account before. So the above post is for Nigeria paypal accounts
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2015
Royal155:
Well i have not paid with US Paypal account before. So the above post is for Nigeria paypal accounts

Thanks Sir.
Sorry 4 disturbing u this much but I just want to knw b4 I start the business. Does the rate of Dollar to Naira vary in Nigerian banks. because I noticed when I tied my Enterprise Bank Mastercard to Paypal, I was told they would deduct $1.95 from my account, only for me to receive debit alert of N421 on my phone. Is that normal or should it be expected?
I need clarification on this, Sir.
Thanks once again.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Goodnuel: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2015
busuyem:

Thanks Sir.
Sorry 4 disturbing u this much but I just want to knw b4 I start the business. Does the rate of Dollar to Naira vary in Nigerian banks. because I noticed when I tied my Enterprise Bank Mastercard to Paypal, I was told they would deduct $1.95 from my account, only for me to receive debit alert of N421 on my phone. Is that normal or should it be expected?
Thanks once again.
Dollar rates varies from bank to bank.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Goodnuel:
Dollar rates varies from bank to bank.
Ok Sir. Can u please tell me the bank that has the cheapest rate of exchange, so that I can open an account with them?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by koredex4love(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmm,nice tutorial by op.....
But I have somethings to advice the new ones or anyone that just read the op write ups and wants to jusp into the pen scratch pro.
@op,have you actually use this product before?
Did you got a good result?
Hmmm!!!,
Don't just buy anything all in the name of making money in Nigeria,confirm the functionality of the product,as far as am concern this pen pro is not a genuine product,even newbies can read its feedback on major Nigeria online platform,you will see its actually one of the worst rated product.
@OP,
Am not condemning your good write up,don't misquote me.
And to anyone who wishes to do importation,pls,don't start with this product because you might end up ruining your dignity to prospects and customers with this less effective product.
Just my little advice.
God bless our hustling.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2015
busuyem:

Thanks Sir.
Thanks once again.
YES! It varies from bank to bank.
So, the fee is normal and it will be refunded to you after the verification.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Goodnuel: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2015
busuyem:

Ok Sir. Can u please tell me the bank that has the cheapest rate of exchange, so that I can open an account with them?
Stanbic bank. but as a businessman, you should have multiple accts.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2015
djdoxxx:
still waiting response @op

We chatting now on bbm so from dre we can move forward.

But was finking if I shd open a thread here on business 101 for biginners, or I juz juz continue with juz passing on the knownlege to only u, I guess time will tell cos of my business schedules.

Problem with opening a thread here will be that I will be using my fone for typing wich will b stressful, I can't sign into ma nairaland acct on a system, I can only log on frm my fone.

Can seun pls help look into my acct. Thanks
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by djdoxxx(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jdesigns:

We chatting now on bbm so from dre we can move forward.

But was finking if I shd open a thread here on business 101 for biginners, or I juz juz continue with juz passing on the knownlege to only u, I guess time will tell cos of my business schedules.

Problem with opening a thread here will be that I will be using my fone for typing wich will b stressful, I can't sign into ma nairaland acct on a system, I can only log on frm my fone.

Can seun pls help look into my acct. Thanks
bro,u Can Continue The Tutorial On Here...And We Would Continue To Learn From U !!! I Will Be Waiting For Ur Response For How To Open Escrow And Paypal As A Nigerian,and How To Link Nonykings To The Sellers! Yew D Bossest.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodnuel:
Stanbic bank. but as a businessman, you should have multiple accts.

Thanks Sir. I was thinking of opening GTB account be4.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Royal155:
YES! It varies from bank to bank.
So, the fee is normal and it will be refunded to you after the verification.

Ok Sir. Thanks a bunch. I'll be waiting 4 refund from them then.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
busuyem:

Thanks Sir.

On the shipping address, yes you have the option of telling d seller whr to ship to, some sellers accept while some don't. But from my most buying from china direct supplier websites, I pay with my paypal and dey ship to the registered address on deir own website and not the one on paypal acct
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
busuyem:

Sins you are goin to av anoda bank acct, I suggest you open a naija paypal acct with a ur second name eg if your name is Ade uche yussuf, and u opened the US paypal with Ade Yussuf, ensure u open the naija paypal with Uche Yusuf and add you new card. With dis you av the freedom of using which ever acct and card u want will u still av ur US acct dat recieves funds existing.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Goodnuel: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
busuyem:

Thanks Sir. I was thinking of opening GTB account be4.
GTB dollar rate isn't so friendly these days.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jdesigns:

On the shipping address, yes you have the option of telling d seller whr to ship to, some sellers accept while some don't. But from my most buying from china direct supplier websites, I pay with my paypal and dey ship to the registered address on deir own website and not the one on paypal acct

Thanks so much, I appreciate.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jdesigns:

Sins you are goin to av anoda bank acct, I suggest you open a naija paypal acct with a ur second name eg if your name is Ade uche yussuf, and u opened the US paypal with Ade Yussuf, ensure u open the naija paypal with Uche Yusuf and add you new card. With dis you av the freedom of using which ever acct and card u want will u still av ur US acct dat recieves funds existing.

Only opened my Naija account, I haven't opened US account yet. I may not need that again so as to avoid unforseen complications.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodnuel:
GTB dollar rate isn't so friendly these days.

Thanks very much. I'll go for Stanbic Mastercard then.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
busuyem:

Only opened my Naija account, I haven't opened US account yet. I may not need that again so as to avoid unforseen complications.

Aiit, good option, sins u not into international biz
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
djdoxxx:
bro,u Can Continue The Tutorial On Here...And We Would Continue To Learn From U !!! I Will Be Waiting For Ur Response For How To Open Escrow And Paypal As A Nigerian,and How To Link Nonykings To The Sellers! Yew D Bossest.

I'll also appreciate answer to this questn.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by sluvy4tune(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
busuyem:

I'll also appreciate answer to this questn.

Its simple, if you are buying from Aliexpress you can send nonnykings address to the seller using the message box on the site.

Alibaba & other site, its advisable you get the seller either via whatsapp, qq or emails
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Its simple, if you are buying from Aliexpress you can send nonnykings address to the seller using the message box on the site.

Alibaba & other site, its advisable you get the seller either via whatsapp, qq or emails
Please, how do I contact nonnyking? Can u give me their website so that I can register with them?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by sluvy4tune(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
busuyem:

Please, how do I contact nonnyking? Can u give me their website so that I can register with them?

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by bigj1800: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
What about the write up on how you can sell anything.?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Goodnuel: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
bigj1800:
What about the write up on how you can sell anything.?
Here

https://www.nairaland.com/2357864/how-sell-imported-products-fast
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jimwalex(m): 8:18am On Jun 07, 2015
Jdesigns:

pls i have a few questions to ask, what do u have to say about UBA MasterCard..do i need to activate before it can be used to buy stuffs online..
also,pls must i register on escrow website before using or having access to it on dhgate,aliexpress etc or i can just chose the escrow option in d process of paying.thanx
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jimwalex(m): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2015
Jimwalex:

pls i have few questions to ask, what do u have to say about UBA MasterCard..do i need to activate before i can use it to buy stuffs online..
also,pls must i register on escrow website before using or having access to it on dhgate,aliexpress etc or i can just chose the escrow option in d process of paying.thanx
chuddy144
Ymodulus
Shinaf
Dav8id
i wl really be happy if any of u can answer this question..Thanx
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jdesigns:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts / Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.