Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think (48321 Views)

NYSC Photo Of Tboss Got Nigerians Saying She "Looked Older" / If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast / Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by riloxy(m): 5:46am On May 17, 2015
I remember this wella..... wow! good old days indeed.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Holluwatarhyor(m): 5:52am On May 17, 2015
Naija economy no gree us marry na angry
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by GbengaJimoh(m): 5:57am On May 17, 2015
I remember Secret of the Sand, Mariah de Los Angeles, Wild Rose. Though, I was very little then grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by adepiero: 5:58am On May 17, 2015
Enoquin:
Superforce will be right back!
Been reading lies from millennium babies on this topic but you just nailed the words from the commercial... nice one grin
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 5:59am On May 17, 2015
fuckshit:
them fυςking good old days; can still fυςking remember how I used to argue with my peers then; between “robocop (1987) & super force" who is a better & stronger hero grin grin

Wow fuçking nostalgic.

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by GbengaJimoh(m): 6:03am On May 17, 2015
prettybella:
Yes I remember I was 50 then
Shut up! Who dash u?
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by shakazuldadon: 6:08am On May 17, 2015
Birdman, telematch, dodo, the little prince,
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by neonet(m): 6:09am On May 17, 2015

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by GbengaJimoh(m): 6:11am On May 17, 2015
vfactor:

Those ones na recent once na. I don't know this one (super force). But I do know superTed, Danger Mouse, Pink Panther and Voltron - the defender of the universe
I watched Voltron last week. They still show it
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Afritop(m): 6:13am On May 17, 2015
Super force will be right back
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by ogaprime(m): 6:15am On May 17, 2015
Lacomus:
I watched ghost buster, Godzilla, Samari X not these ones.

Thank God then for Tvafrica and chennels tv
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by 1miccza: 6:22am On May 17, 2015
I really loved and enjoyed it back then,i also loved voltron and night rider...
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by joseph1832(m): 6:26am On May 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Whether na FX2 or FX Spinner, the koko be sey 'FX' dey the name. You can't expect me to remember all the details of the show. This is over twenty years ago we're talking about tongue

Yeah, I know Mr H was killed sometime around the beginning of the series or in a flashback. It's kinda foggy so I can't really recollect.
So?. If I can remember why can't you? Of I'm sorry, our brain power aint the same. grin tongue

Ishilove:

This smacks of google undecided
According to you that is. cheesy
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Nobody: 6:39am On May 17, 2015
pcguru1:

Mehn good old days especially that his bike and the black guy with the weird glasses and the computer AI that talks to him, do you remember sledgehammer and P.S I love you. Those days were better than today.
wow.....we don old oook

PS I Love u....i love u
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by anonymousey: 6:42am On May 17, 2015
it is the year 2020, and the world
has changed. times are tough--this man's tougher.
SUPER FORCE.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by anonymousey: 6:42am On May 17, 2015
it is the year 2020, and the world
has changed. times are tough--this man's tougher.
SUPER FORCE.

2020 is almost here. Is the tech for this available?
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by richard870(m): 6:45am On May 17, 2015
Superforce will be right back! NTA things! grin

I'm still a kid oh
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Timoleon(m): 6:47am On May 17, 2015
drylman:
Op you should add, Sledge Hammer(Trust me i know what i am doing),
Rental Ghost , Doctor WHO and Robin hood.
Yet to marry o

those days nta taught us patience, u just wait patiently wen its four n d rainbow colours comeup, hume d national anthem n u r gud to go.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by femi4: 6:50am On May 17, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

I watched Voltron last week. They still show it
I download Voltron series from part 1 to part 5. Shown them to my kids, they were like "what is this? We want Power rangers."
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by afrokid(m): 6:50am On May 17, 2015
Chai, men don old o. Superforce back in the 90's, I must always watch it back then.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Timoleon(m): 6:52am On May 17, 2015
thebigspock:
Who watched The Bear, The Tiger and the others? and Pingu

bros i hail o...Ow your children? u av tey....the stories from the b3ar the tiger n the others were captivating, the pinguins were also fun too.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by agitator: 6:52am On May 17, 2015
Good old days, while in P-Town we rolled with Fury 5PM-5:30PM Weekday and Dan August 8PM on Sundays. wink wink wink

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Timoleon(m): 6:54am On May 17, 2015
shumuel:

kikiki, Lol Jumbo! Jumbo!! Jumbo!!!
jumbo the lil jet
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by smilinseun(m): 6:55am On May 17, 2015
drylman:
Op you should add, Sledge Hammer(Trust me i know what i am doing),
Rental Ghost , Doctor WHO and Robin hood.
Yet to marry o
what about biker mice from mars,wheel squad,dino riders
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by Timoleon(m): 6:59am On May 17, 2015
All of you dat have memories of these tv series and are yet to marry, there is God o!
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by sucess001(m): 7:02am On May 17, 2015
Abduletudaye:

hehehe...slegde hammer was a classic!!!! i watched all that too but am yet to marry too sha..cheesy

E be like say we plenty o...moonlightin, dempsey and makepiece choi...d gud old days

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by emilyone(f): 7:04am On May 17, 2015
How come nobody mentioned this angry

Prince and the puper grin

Winds of destiny grin

Muppet babies grin

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by sucess001(m): 7:06am On May 17, 2015
There was also this cartoon dat had rubber xters with d gud guys always fighting dese ugly aliens. D gud guys had these circular small machines while d ugly ones had dese box machines dt also shoot. Someone remind me d name abeg... was it terrahox or sometin like dt

Then there was supersub...battle of d plannet...chai...I miss dosedays meen. superforce was later sef
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by FitnessNigeria: 7:12am On May 17, 2015
freshness2020:
Lol..man pikin don old true true grin grin
Chai...how times flies !...

Bro talk true, you no sabi the movie.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by MissSlimbody(f): 7:21am On May 17, 2015
shumuel:

i did all, its secrect of the sand, my favourite was Daluwa that guy that does beach sand sculpture
He was my favorite too.

...Loved Ruth and hated Racheal.
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by MissSlimbody(f): 7:24am On May 17, 2015
GbengaJimoh:
I remember Secret of the Sand, Mariah de Los Angeles, Wild Rose. Though, I was very little then grin

Watched Mariah de los Angeles n the rest you mentionedsmiley
Re: If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think by troy20(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2015
byteHead:
How about these
1. Moonlighting

2. Dempsey and makepeace
God bless you.am in tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto / Bbnaija: Jackye’s Boyfriend, Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Her On The Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.