Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

The Cul De Sac - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cul De Sac (47523 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cul De Sac by Doughyeenbae(f): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2015
Jarizod:
cute gyal wink

Awwwwh....lol...thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by CuteTolex(f): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Mummy yooooo mummy yeeeeee that part got me laughing, nice one Touchmeder
Re: The Cul De Sac by lenmafon: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2015
touchmender, let us know when u enter the etisalet competition, we are solidly behind u. and also put in the 'murder on the couch' story. i think this two will make you shine. or better still 'choice and consequences'. we got ur back baby girl. thanks for the regular updates. kiss
Re: The Cul De Sac by lenmafon: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2015
which network do you use? u deserve a thousand Naira airtime.
Re: The Cul De Sac by eitsei(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2015
interesting
Re: The Cul De Sac by arabaribiti(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Very lovely story keep it brother
Re: The Cul De Sac by OYAY(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
I know this story will end well! Thanks for the updates but the JB's dream content is too comprehensive and detail to be real;dreams and visions doesn't appear too details as such nevertheless my constant remark interesting! Interesting!! And Interesting!!!
Re: The Cul De Sac by Nmeri17: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
drtwist:
touchmeder I will always respect your taught, you are above the rest. I was reading today with tears dropping From my heart . But the fact remains that jesusorbo should not be release due to blackmaling and bribing, for the fact he refuse to let the sleeping dogs rest, he should join imonite too.
Also bukky should die by accident, hit and run by props Bawas wife lets see how it goes.

Sign your most loyal follower DRTWIST
yes yes yes cheesy what if Mrs Buwa didn't travel out as planned and is lurking somewhere or maybe on her way from the airport? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
FORTY TWO

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
?

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
?

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
''Its been a long time coming. This relationship has been cruising at altitude but it's finally crashed. I'm so sorry…''

''How heartless can you be Osazuwa?’’

‘’Bukola, this is not open to discussion. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink. I am struggling with you and I can’t do this anymore’’

‘’For God sake, I'll be 40 in December! Where would I start from?’’ then Bukky began to cry.

‘’Bukola, I realize you are not just any woman and I have taken that into consideration’’

‘’I’m like your wife! How could you treat me like that’’

‘’I’m sorry but you are not my wife and you have never been. Bukola, I never promised you anything. You were free to leave whenever you wanted to. It’s just what I’m doing today; you could have done it years ago. Don’t castigate me for doing it before you or doing what you could never do. I’m so sorry but this relationship is over’’

‘’This is not happening. I can’t wrap my head around it. Osazuwa, I love you. Does that not mean anything to you? I gave you my youth. I stayed when so many women would have left. I don’t have any kids with you and it’s not like you helped me in that regard still I remained. Is this the age you want me to start jumping around?’’

‘’Yes, this is the age. You still have the time and you should not limit yourself. I’m just going to be honest with you but the truth is I can never help you there. I had a vasectomy right after Julie’s death so…’’

‘’Oh my God! My mother was right after all…’’

‘’I’m sorry but so many things have been going wrong in my life. I can’t even say where I went wrong. I know this will come as a shock to you but I don’t know how I got to this point in my life. I can’t even say I know you that well. The other day while you were sleeping, I walked into the room and stared at you. For a moment, I wondered where the last 10 years of my life had gone. I can’t pretend I am happy when I’m not. Bukola, it’s time to leave!’’

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
I will not reverse the vasectomy and I will not submit to that spe.rm aspiration IVF stuff! I will not father a child at this age; not for you and not for any other woman!’’

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
?

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
''This has got to be a joke; somebody wake me up''

''Bukola, I have given you free reign but that does not mean I am stupid. It is not the one you will burn down my house after packing what you want’’

‘’Osazuwa, you are giving me ₦500,000 and car. Don’t you think I deserve more?’’

‘’What more do you want? You have your jewelries, your clothes, bank accounts, passport filled with foreign visas and whatever else you have kept''

''The visa to the important country has expired!''

''Which one of them? I don’t know if you are playing games but for what we shared, I am more than happy to give you what you need in order to apply for a new visa''

''I want more! Osazuwa, I want more. I deserve more!''

''What else do you want from me. If you want to sell all you've got and relocate to the United Kingdom, United States or any nice country in Europe you sure can! What else do you want from me? Do you want me to bleed? Don’t make me believe you are all about what you can milk from me’’

‘’What of the property?’’ Bukky asked.

‘’What property are you referring to?’’

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
?

3 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by drtwist(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
mistytohcute:

one orijin for you
Tank you dear, * in a soft romantic tone*
Re: The Cul De Sac by Pukka36(f): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Chai! Bukky....Chai,chai diaris godu oohtongue

The thing pain am...cheesycheesy

I felt sorry for her for the first time shasad

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by CecyAdrian(f): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
In as much as I hate Bukky,I still feel sorry 4 her. sad
Her mum will surly have the last laugh!.
Re: The Cul De Sac by drtwist(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
shuuu I'm beginning to feel sorry for bukky again, how I wish she other girls who run after peoples husband can learn from this... Sorry I dislike any young girl I see stalking married man, I almost want to kill my cousin sister last week because of this.... Just wish this story can get to front page for the second time.
Ishilove, lalastica, please grant my wish o.

This story deserve front page twice. Tank touchmeder for the steady update
Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
drtwist:
shuuu I'm beginning to feel sorry for bukky again, how I wish she other girls who run after peoples husband can learn from this... Sorry I dislike any young girl I see stalking married man, I almost want to kill my cousin sister last week because of this.... Just wish this story can get to front page for the second time.

Why? Its okay. Who is following is already following. LOLZ

Yeah I think its fair to feel for Bukky at some point. You'll get it as the story continues.
Re: The Cul De Sac by tijehi(f): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Just checked out ur website.
So u are a lawyer.
Anytime I read an update of this story, I keep reminding myself that it's an unknown naija writer o, so dat i'll not confuse your story with one of John Grisham's stories.
What i'm trying to say is that even when u are yet to get published, you write like and will become a world class author.

I doff my hat plus gele for you.

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by OYAY(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Serves her right!

2 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by stonecoldcafe: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
I counted the number of times Osazuwa said the word 'I'm sorry' and i've been laughing ever since. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Cul De Sac by Essyprity(f): 7:10am On Jun 20, 2015
Isn't that too hard on Bukky? If she will turn a new leaf,I think Osazuwa can let her stay and at least protect her from... I don't know. I guess its time she does something with her life. Heck! She doesn't even have a certificate.

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by Essyprity(f): 7:13am On Jun 20, 2015
drtwist:

Are u saying he's not on the front page? We all know that's where he should be
Re: The Cul De Sac by BlizzydoDo(f): 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Plz Touchmeder send mi yur email nd d ntwok yu want.
Re: The Cul De Sac by CecyAdrian(f): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Touchmeder, cry pls dnt follow the others.
Update plssssssssss...
Re: The Cul De Sac by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Haba touchmeder, in what way have we offended you? cry cry . Thank you for the updates so far, but just like oliver twist, we are asking for more. PLEAAAA....SE
Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
CecyAdrian:
Touchmeder, cry pls dnt follow the others.
Update plssssssssss...

Hello. I know you meant well but I will struggle to accept your comment. I don't think it is totally fair to other writers. I just have the opportunity to update with a computer and I type pretty fast. I don't think I would be able to do as much as I do if I were updating using a phone. Thanks for hanging there.
Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
It was a work day but Dr Pearl Ebosele was not at work. She was at the station and her lawyer was by her side. They were led into a small room and immediately, Ejemen brought some papers out of her bag. While they waited for Unique, she tapped her finger on the table while Pearl looked at her lap. Suddenly Ejemen whispered ‘’chin up, square your back and sit up. Your body language speaks volume; don’t act like a guilty person’’

Then Pearl smiled at her and sat up straight ‘’how is your body?’’ Ejemen asked.

‘’Fine. We are taking it one day at a time’’

‘’You’ll be fine doc’’

Immediately Unique walked through the door with a tape recorder and his hideous jotter in hand. Ejemen got up and shook hands with him while Pearl stared on straight.

Then Unique cleared his throat and began to speak ‘’I just wanted to run through some questions with your client. Now that certain facts have come to light, we just want to make sure someone else was not involved. For example, it will be great to determine what Dr Ebosele knew or didn’t know’’

All the while Unique spoke, Ejemen was squinting at him like he was a book in small print. By the time he finished, she cleared her throat and began ‘’erm, okay but I just want to state for the records that my client is not under arrest. She is merely doing this to help with your investigation. In addition, due to the delicate relationship with the accused and so as not to prejudice herself, we reserve the right to decline certain questions. I am on hand to advise her in that regard. In as much as we’d like to help, my number one priority remains with my client’’

‘’Easy now barrister, I’m just here to ask some questions’’

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

"Desire" By John Mfon / Selfless Desires / The Child Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.