Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Cul De Sac - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cul De Sac (48384 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cul De Sac by kkjoy(f): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
you are the only writer i know on nairaland who updates regularly nd you re always here to meet our needs...kudos to you touchmeder cheesy
Re: The Cul De Sac by CecyAdrian(f): 12:03am On Jul 14, 2015
Spicy to the end. You are indeed very good @ what you do.
Thank you Touchmeder!
Re: The Cul De Sac by BlissB(f): 1:46am On Jul 14, 2015
Touchmeder this is superb!!!......you are really gifted.......you are *speechless*..........................................................Send me your account number......................................................................*na joke o* grin
Re: The Cul De Sac by eitsei(m): 5:48am On Jul 14, 2015
wat an interesting story.... well done bt u nvr let us knw wat happened to unique.. if he finds love again
Re: The Cul De Sac by SULBELL(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2015
Thank you Touchmeder for sharing cul de sac with us, thank for the regular update and thanks for allowing us voice our opinion. How i so wish d story continues just lyk a season film, i av no doubt dt u have d ability to continue writing but believe me u made d right decision by leaving when d ovation was d loudest. Thanks so much, i really appreciate your effort.
Re: The Cul De Sac by Codyt(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2015
Am almost left with tears... Of joy.
What a nice story touchmeder. There's a lot to learn from this piece. I've started seeing life differently in a more unique way.

Thanks also for the regular updates.

I wish you success in all endeavours. kiss

Mean while am following "the corpse on the couch" wink

Am a FAN! !! cool
Re: The Cul De Sac by Codyt(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2015
SULBELL:
Thank you Touchmeder for sharing cul de sac with us, thank for the regular update and thanks for allowing us voice our opinion. How i so wish d story continues just lyk a season film, i av no doubt dt u have d ability to continue writing but believe me u made d right decision by leaving when d ovation was d loudest. Thanks so much, i really appreciate your effort.
Can there be any writer that writes absolutely marvelous as this? She needs am award abeg. grin grin grin

Bet I don't know how touchmeder looks like. cry

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by labaski(f): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2015
I should be seriously dealt with if I do not commend ur efforts ma'am.. u killed it right there.. more grease to ur elbow.. thanks
Re: The Cul De Sac by OYAY(m): 10:11am On Jul 14, 2015
Thank you very much for this complete story! You really exhaust all the lines of the characters in the story and gave a sound and well deserve end to it. You have done well! Do you have a great days ahead.
Re: The Cul De Sac by alabig(m): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2015
Thanks a bunch touchmeder, you brought cul de sac closer to our memories and imaginations through your concise, prescise, meticulous and analytical writing skills.
I would've love to give you a hug and planted a passionate kiss on your pinky lips. However, you're not too close to have it from me.
Once again, thanks for this tip of an iceberg. I believe bigger ones are coming and don't ignore to notify me.

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2015
Thank you so much everyone. I appreciate your comments and all.

@Eitsei, Unique Adeleke is a recurring character in these series. He is actually the reason why these series exist. I don't think you read the first part: The Corpse on the Couch. If you did, you'll probably understand. Its just like asking why James Bond won't get married... grin

Oh well I'll probably marry him off at some point or perhaps not - dunno yet.
Re: The Cul De Sac by eitsei(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
touchmeder:
Thank you so much everyone. I appreciate your comments and all.

@Eitsei, Unique Adeleke is a recurring character in these series. He is actually the reason why these series exist. I don't think you read the first part: The Corpse on the Couch. If you did, you'll probably understand. Its just like asking why James Bond won't get married... grin

Oh well I'll probably marry him off at some point or perhaps not - dunno yet.
nvr knew this was part of a series thought it was just a story
Re: The Cul De Sac by OsoDupe(f): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmmm, a nice read, welldone touchmeder, God bless you with more wisdom.
Re: The Cul De Sac by arabaribiti(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Happy ending na story be this but the young guy in prison what happen to comfort and husband and that sperm donor mr nogie hmm think about season jor but its cool
Re: The Cul De Sac by Essyprity(f): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
*wipes tears* .........really going to miss nogie too,she wasn't a bad neighbour. Thanks for sharing that wonderful story with us. Know this; u hv a fan here.
Re: The Cul De Sac by virtuedagirl(f): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Touchmeder, tanks alot 4 d cul d sac, i really enjoyed it, more inspiration as u write ma.
Re: The Cul De Sac by Adadinmaa(f): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
You have done well Touchmeder, God bless you. Jisike, welldone.
Re: The Cul De Sac by kayceerilyn(f): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
touchmeder sweety,you removed virtually all your post on your other story...how do I get it please?
Re: The Cul De Sac by trailB(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
By far the best story I've read on nairaland. Your storyline is awesome! Keep it up Touchmender. Keep it up.
Re: The Cul De Sac by Harrychocoberry(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
touchmeder..
Oh, Madam! You are incredibly ridiculously good! Your writings ensnare me in chains of amazement whenever I read them. I often get fluxommed as to how good you are. Your scribblings make even Chimamanda Adichie analogous to myself most times. I can only hope you get better than Chinua Achebe soon.
These are Musings of a brother to a Talented Writer & you're a talented one!
Thanks for the story,I do personally appreciate.

But again,I promised to get back or request something from you once this story is done..Hope you remember me?

Okk..here is my Unusual request

Please...can you show 'Us' the face behind the Lady: Touchmeder
Pleeeeease!

Who knows e fit be my next door neighbour.
Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 6:05am On Jul 19, 2015
@Harrychocoberry thanks alot. As per the request, let's just say - I'll pass.
Re: The Cul De Sac by MhizEnkay(f): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2015
Wow. that was really good, touchmeder. Thumbs up!
Re: The Cul De Sac by Nmeri17: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
SULBELL:
Thank you Touchmeder for sharing cul de sac with us, thank for the regular update [s] and thanks for allowing us voice our opinion. [/s] How i so wish d story continues just lyk a season film, i av no doubt dt u have d ability to continue writing but believe me u made d right decision by leaving when d ovation was d loudest. Thanks so much, i really appreciate your effort.
undecided undecided
Re: The Cul De Sac by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
I must confess this work is simply amazing, I follow a lot of stories but I hardly comment I know it's bad but the inconsistence in updates is morale killing.Your are truly exceptional and talented may your talent take you to places of honour.
Re: The Cul De Sac by tijehi(f): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beautifully written. Thank you Touchmeder for given us this awesome story. Thank you so so much.
Re: The Cul De Sac by drtwist(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
touchmeder I am lost in this story o, what happen to some part with ?,,?. I have not been around for some time or do you have a separate site you upload now? from page 21 help out ma.
Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
tijehi:
Beautifully written. Thank you Touchmeder for given us this awesome story. Thank you so so much.

And thanks to you too for helping with some of the bini words and translation.
Re: The Cul De Sac by lenmafon: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
o touchmender that was so touchy! no pity for mama bukky, she wasted bukky's life and thinks she will go scout-free just like that. thank dearie for the regular update tho i was a ghost reader

@all, pls lets all remember to vote for touchmender when the time come especially for best writer of fiction - crime and regular update writer. this comes up every year around sept or october. tankz
Re: The Cul De Sac by lenmafon: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
g
alabig:
A giant might not really die by a gigantic move but by a little underserve act....

true talk my dear
Re: The Cul De Sac by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2016
touchmeder:

Morning and thanks a bunch dear. Agwaaaaaaaaaaaaa I used to hear that sometimes. I think its some kind of exclamation like God forbid or something. Can you help me out there.

Its actually vbo sunu.( What's happening)

The vbo is pronounced voor.
Re: The Cul De Sac by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2016
tijehi:
Agwaaaaaa means God forbid, as in it willl never happen.

It actually means Abomination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

"Desire" By John Mfon / Short Drama Script / Everybody Is A Genius--season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.