Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking (46796 Views)

Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Mhosmhan(m): 6:56am On May 15, 2015
creepsyme:
for crying out loud how did u know she is in hell?
common sense will tell you that grin
creepsyme:
for crying out loud how did u know she is in hell?
common sense will tell you that
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by lazsnaira(m): 6:59am On May 15, 2015
[quote author=LastProphet post=33751982][/quote]
And pls who's responsible for nigerias bad image?
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by themodernman: 6:59am On May 15, 2015
slimmy05:
Guy, you wouldn't want to be treated like criminal when you absolutely know nothing about a crime. I know how many times I don get plenty rift with security agency romancing me in an improper way all on the name of search let alone someone treating me like a con. undecided. When I got Chicago, there was a stop and search as they got an Intel. The cop asked me for my ID I showed him and he also asked if he could take a pic of it incase something happens to me. I asked him if it was necessary he said no, I told him thank you I have a guardian.

Sharp guy.
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by jbravado(m): 6:59am On May 15, 2015
Kpele oh...

I think they're trying to make future immigrants afraid...becos whether u dey come with drugs or not,u'll have dat feeling dat u may b caught with drugs even if na para C.
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by free2ryhme: 7:01am On May 15, 2015
sad
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by creepsyme(f): 7:01am On May 15, 2015
Mhosmhan:
common sense will tell you that grin common sense will tell you that
common sense is not common at all, assuming she made her ways right with God?
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Swank: 7:02am On May 15, 2015
Maybe she brought the drug for Her consumption. She didn't intend to distribute eat.
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Pavore9: 7:04am On May 15, 2015
2scorehigh:

Their own package, right? Ha ha ha... guy how you take know?

Don't worry shebi you still dey Nairaland, you will soon read about another Nigerian caught with drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Bravestan(m): 7:05am On May 15, 2015
makooma:
Nawa o watin dey wori these igbo people?the 8 people way then wan kill for Indonasia now na Igbo,the two people way then sentenced to 12 years imprisonment for Vietnam na dem.she name by force then dey take get money ni .

see this one ooooo, no allow me slap u... are u stu..pid? so Onazi na Igbo for your lizard brain?

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:09am On May 15, 2015
ideykwum:
Unazi is either an Idoma name or Edo name!
But essentially, she is Nigerian, and deserves our support! Enough with these killings!

No! Enough with these traffickings!
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Excuzeme: 7:09am On May 15, 2015
I have no single pity for this kind of person!
They want to get rich QUICK, by ANY MEANS possible and hence go into drug dealing!

Yesterday, l was reading a thread in which one Nigerian was being "toasted heavily" by all the forumites here on Nairaland because he was show-casing his wealth for all to see.

One Okwudilli Umenyiora
https://www.nairaland.com/2199208/okwudili-umenyiora-owns-one-most/11#33743127

But shockingly, it turned out that the Nigga was an Ex-Convict, Serial Criminal, alleged Fugitive from American Justice to mention just a few.... .......and his sudden wealth is untraceable though he later tried using some car Dealership for cover-up (we know how Car dealership is the vogue for Money laundering: Get Drugs to America, sell it, use the money to buy vehicles and import them to Nigeria, for Re-Sale and recoup your "Drug Cash" back, minted and Fresh!).

A lot of commentators were awed and flabbergasted at his stupendous wealth and some were even praying to be like him but just ONLY ONE PERSON questioned his source of wealth.

That is an example of our "moral yardstick": Get Rich Quick ..... or Die trying!

Well, she tried.... [size=18pt]and (will die) died trying![/size]

Imagine if she has SUCCEEDED..... in a few months time, she will be on Nairaland boasting and using her stupendous wealth to "AWE and MOCK" other Nigerians who are hardworking

I wish the in-coming President will re-impose the DEATH PENALTY for Drug trafficking once more.
These Pushers and traffickers bring disgrace to hard working Nigerians and that is not fair.

Kudos to these Asian countries for having Zero-tolerance for drug pushers/Traffickers.
Nigeria needs to follow suit. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Bravestan(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2015
secretaryabdul:
Dis Ndigbos re too much oo. Am sure som of dem will traffick drugs enter HELL.

ehe... edey pain u? dancing shoki

mumu
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by doninno(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2015
So becuse she is a female she should nt b punished abi? A snake snake is a snake no matter its size or ahape.
theV0ice:
Haba shocked shocked a female student?? shocked

Kai....another promising life wasted cry cry
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:12am On May 15, 2015
yommyphresh:
The last time I checked, no1 mentioned anything abt tribe before u commented. Always playing the victim and crying foul as usual. Oshi at'iranu!

No, no, sir. Many did. The comments were deleted.
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Mhosmhan(m): 7:14am On May 15, 2015
creepsyme:
common sense is not common at all, assuming she made her ways right with God?
well,u might be right...how was ur night?
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by LastProphet: 7:20am On May 15, 2015
lazsnaira:

And pls who's responsible for nigerias bad image?

in 2013 the Indonesia govt declared over 450 Nigerians awaiting death sentence on drug-related matter, over 90% of them were from anambra alone, this is not to add all the cases published since then. even the other day the ndlea said 7 Nigerians were caught at our airports headed for Indonesia at the same time the execution news was everywhere. pls Google their names and tell me where most of them come from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Evanscoth(f): 7:23am On May 15, 2015
omenka:
Yes, an Igbo, but most importantly, she's a NIGERIAN. The foreigners don't see us as Hausas, Yorubas or Igbos, but as Nigerians.

You guys really need to chill with all these ethnic tinged utterances. They're gonna do us no good.

Unazi is typical to Benue..............don't mind them.
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:28am On May 15, 2015
A person who sleeps with itching anus must be sure to wake with smelly fingers.

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by sukkot: 7:30am On May 15, 2015
shadowgwalker:
A person who sleeps with itching anus must be sure to wake with smelly fingers.
not if you take a bath everytime you poo you nasty motherfuka shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Excuzeme: 7:31am On May 15, 2015
slimmy05:
I dey tell you. One needs to be very careful. All the people that gave me soap candle and honey to give to their people, I throwey everything inside bin and told them they got seized at the airport.

Kai! You badt! shocked shocked shocked

Next time, please decline and dont accept it from them.
Some of those things might be needed and they are genuine..... throwing them away and lying is not it.

Just say No!
Worst they can do is keep malice with you.

I carry things for peeps though only on the condition that l am the one that will "pack it".
You bring it and put it on the floor for all to see, in my house. I will check it thoroughly myself, then[b] l will ask you to leave after which l will pack it but you cant have access to it once l ask you to leave otherwise, l reject it.[/b]

I remember that one person brought Jewelries a few years ago (how will l check what is inside a Gold necklace?) to give family member up there.
I simply turned it down and from the look of it, it really looked suspicious for a newbie like me, back then.
Im vex wella wella but l just throwway face, if them "hijack me" for Dulles International, na so gossip go start say na from there im make im money! grin wink
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Etogist: 7:31am On May 15, 2015
South south people say they are not Igbos especially Ikweres but when they commit crime Igbos will bear the brunt. It's high time you guys stop answering Igbo names for us to know who is who. You can adopt Yoruba or Hausa names since you are tribe less.

3 Likes

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by wolelove(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2015
[b][s]
omenka:
Yes, an Igbo, but most importantly, she's a NIGERIAN. The foreigners don't see us as Hausas, Yorubas or Igbos, but as Nigerians.

You guys really need to chill with all these ethnic tinged utterances. They're gonna do us no good.
You are right man
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Excuzeme: 7:33am On May 15, 2015
patrickkkk:
south-south is no longer part of Igbo again. success has many friend unlike failure with no friend

Such is Life! grin grin wink

This one is bad news!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bosede Oguntade: Prophet Dotun Ogunlade ‘Arole Jesu’ Kills Housewife In Oyo / I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) / Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.