Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking (46795 Views)

Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by 4stylz: 7:34am On May 15, 2015
Yoruba and igbos; The splitting of this country is in your hands. una do well;
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:37am On May 15, 2015
sukkot:
not if you take a bath everytime you poo you nasty motherfuka shocked grin
lol!!! Guy, its only a proverb nah. Whatever we do must have a repercaution.(Dunno if I spelt that well)

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:39am On May 15, 2015
Stop with the Ethnic bigotry, foreigners don't see us as individual ethnic groups they see us as Nigeria, in their books it is a Nigerian that committed the offence. We should all rebuke those destroying our reputation abroad together.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:41am On May 15, 2015
ideykwum:
Bro, I have actually considered that prospect, and it scared me!! Imagine trying to defend yourself in the face of skepticism and prejudice? Tamuno pasisi!!

I was outside the country a few years back, and a Nigerian woman in the same hotel with my family got friendly with us, and asked us to help her carry some luggage because she had excess luggage and we seemed to be traveling light! I forbade everyone in my party from any attempt to be sympathetic! Certainly, the women with me begged and implored that we should help, but I was adamant!

Can something be as crazy as unwittingly being someone's drug mule? If you succeed, you get a "thanks for the assistance"; if you fail, you go straight to jail or the gallows! After all, who will believe you didn't know?

As expected, the Nigerian woman was pissed, but I didn't owe her any apologies; her boisterous and chatty nature even scared me more!!

That's very true. Pls y'all should be careful who's luggage you help carry in an airport especially when the person is extremely friendly. A man some years back I know refused to help a pretty, friendly woman with her luggage at an airport because he was suspicious of her overfriendliness (if such word exist) she was latter caught with drugs in that luggage. I bet till today the man will never help even child with her school bag. God help us all

3 Likes

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by theV0ice: 7:46am On May 15, 2015
doninno:
So becuse she is a female she should nt b punished abi? A snake snake is a snake no matter its size or ahape.

My dear, do you have comprehension issues? Did you read my post AT ALL before rushing to comment?

Can you point to any statement I made that remotely suggests I don't want her punished because she's female?
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by doninno(m): 7:47am On May 15, 2015
Ohk sori sir
theV0ice:

My dear, do you have comprehension issues? Did you read my post AT ALL before rushing to comment?

Can you point to any statement I made that remotely suggests I don't want her punished because she's female?
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by theV0ice: 7:48am On May 15, 2015
doninno:
Ohk sori sir

No wahala my friend grin

Wish you a great day wink
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by MeandSum: 7:49am On May 15, 2015
omenka:
Yes, an Igbo, but most importantly, she's a NIGERIAN. The foreigners don't see us as Hausas, Yorubas or Igbos, but as Nigerians.

You guys really need to chill with all these ethnic tinged utterances. They're gonna do us no good.

Good talk my brother! we all get the occasional extra custom attention. I blame it on all Nigerians.
But deep down one can not deny the fact that 90% of Nigerian drug pushers tend to come from a particular group. You can't claim confirmation bias when the evidence is so glaring.

You can list the names of all those executed or about to be executed for drug related offenses and I'm sure you'll see a clear pattern.
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by stonecoldcafe: 7:54am On May 15, 2015
Dem nor dey hear word. Later dem go begin dey beg for am. Me i nor go follow anybody beg oh. She nor share the goodies with me. LOLZ
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by tottinova: 7:54am On May 15, 2015
abila122:
Thirty-year-old Mary George Unazi, a Nigerian student was on Thursday sentenced to death by hanging after she was found guilty of trafficking 765.9g of metamphetamine. The female student was caught with the drug four years ago with the drug at the KL International Airport (KLIA) four years ago.

Judge Datuk Ghazali Cha while delivering his judgement said, the prosecution counsel has been able to prove its case against the private college Student beyond reasonable doubt. Judge Cha also said, the accused has not been able to prove that the bag in which the drug was found was not hers.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/k2-tags/crime/item/848-malaysia-sentence-nigerian-female-student-to-death-for-drug-trafficking

any Lil chance they get to kill nigerians
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by kodded(m): 7:55am On May 15, 2015
handsometokunbo:

You are the hypocrite here

The publication says she is a Nigerian without mentioning Igbo.

You Igbos are the one shouting Igbo Kwenu here when those guys won election in UK.

You are the one shouting and claiming their success

But as soon as your kinsmen are caught in their usual everyday businesses(Drug trafficking), you always like to blackmail us with tribal rhetoric.

They are Igbos, deal with it.

I expected you to shout Igbo kwenu as usual when you saw the bad news butter d news should not shock or surprise you cos you ought to have gotten used to it by now cos the rest of Nigerians know already.

60% of your success from that region is based on ungodly source of income such as: drug trafficking, armed robbery (tthat alone takes 35%) while 35% is based on our commonwealth stolen by politicians from that region. The remaining 5% represent the good Igbo businessmen and honest politicians.

NB. There are corrupt politicians in all regions.
and have you cared to read comment by those tribalistic yoloba ?
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by MeandSum: 7:56am On May 15, 2015
slam7000:

The attack against the Igbos ceased since people learnt that Unazi isn't Igbo name, she is now a Nigerian. Nairalanders I hail una.

I can see the Igbos now remember that south south is not Igbo land. How fast things change. Few days ago some were claiming oil for Igbos LOL

Again, she's Igbo - let's get that out of the way. Unfortunately for those of us abroad it makes no difference because we carry the same passport.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by stonecoldcafe: 7:56am On May 15, 2015
lazsnaira:

Ok
That's good.

Now let's put them all side by side and add them up together in this manner using google as our resource as you suggested.

1. Now count all the igbos doing drug and put them one side.

2. Count the yorubas that are doing drugs and put them one side.

3. Then count the yorubas that are killing British soldiers in broad daylight in London with machete & knives and put them one side.

4. Then count the hausafulanis&kanuris of boko haram that are killing nigerians and foreigners daily and put them one side.

5. Then count yoruba obas that are raping female youth corps sent to their domain and put them one side.

6. Then count the yoruba elders that are sleeping with their sons wife & put them one side.

7. Then count the number of ritual forests in yoruba land, where hundreds of dead human beings with their vital parts cut off.

8. Then count how many igbo armed robbers caught by police and put them one side.

9. Then count how many yoruba armed robbers caught by police and put them one side.

10. Then count how many yorubas are yahoo yahoo boys and put them one side.

11. Then count how many igbos are yahoo yahoo boys.

12. Then count how many yorubas are responsible foe stealing government money.

13. And count how many Igbos are responsible for stealing government money.

14. Count how many yorubas are touts.

15. And count how many igbos are touts.

.....I am waiting for you please.

Sorry to butt in but why are you doing this? Today we are talking drugs. Its a drugs thread. There will be others to address the other issues but this is a real problem here right now. Why are you trying to overshadow it by Bokoharam and other issues. Don't you think there is a real problem there? We too like to dey pretend sha.

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by stonecoldcafe: 7:59am On May 15, 2015
ibiammurphy:

i totally understand the point you trying to buttress. I reside in the south-east and i can authoritatively tell u that most(99%) of this bad blood about IGBOS is mainly from ANAMBRA people.they are too greedy, proud and would like to use derogatory insults on people of same igbo who are not from ANAMBRA. If u reside in the south east you can attest to the intolerance and inhuman discrimination they melt on NSUKKA AND ABAKALIKI PEOPLE(typically anybody who is not from their place)..THEY ARE SO DIVISIVE..i once met an Anambra bizman who works on roofing peoples building and he told me chimmanda is from his place and is giving him joy and making him proud and i asked the young man but she's a Nigerian and making the whole Nigeria proud and he said forget it that all he knows is that the girl is from his place and not a Nigerian..later i found out this same guy didnt finish from PRIMARY school..and he had inferiority complex and needed to compensate.
ALL AM SAYING IS THAT ANAMBRARIANS ARE THE REAL CAUSE OF ALL THE WHOLE DIVISIONS AND PREJUDICE IN NIGERIA AND NOT GENERALLY IGBOS AS WIDELY BELIEVED

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy Don't fall into their arms now. Thats what they want so you begin to divide amongst yourself and you just fell for it. Imagine what you are saying about your own tribe lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by blacq2009(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2015
kodded:
If they win an election in another man's country .......they are nigerians or the citizen of that country but if they catch them selling drugs automatically the tribe is the cause

....Chai naija na which way na
Hypocrisy of the highest order

Say it again
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by spurlge(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2015
I funny how Ibo people are very conscious of tribalism as a negative thing when its against them. I remember the post of the westminster Yoruba Man and the first few comments there.... Im not even yoruba and Niger Delta folks this is a lesson you should learn now they can easily differentiate without a recourse.

MeandSum:

I can see the Igbos now remember that south south is not Igbo land. How fast things change. Few days ago someone claiming the oil for Igbos LOL

Again, she's Igbo - let's get that out of the way. Unfortunately for those of us abroad it makes no difference because we carry the same passport.

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Proffdada: 8:08am On May 15, 2015
If there's proper investigation they're actually harvesting organs of these criminals
Death sentence is just a quick mask
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by philips70(m): 8:08am On May 15, 2015
slimmy05:
I dey tell you. One needs to be very careful. All the people that gave me soap candle and honey to give to their people, I throwey everything inside bin and told them they got seized at the airport.

grin grin grin Badt guy! I feel you, adheriyo is a noun.

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Edusouls(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2015
omenka:
Yes, an Igbo, but most importantly, she's a NIGERIAN. The foreigners don't see us as Hausas, Yorubas or Igbos, but as Nigerians.

You guys really need to chill with all these ethnic tinged utterances. They're gonna do us no good.
it is an igbo mess out there brother, that tribe get serious craze for being rich over night, everybody wants to rich including the lane,blind and the dumb and deaf...
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by donodion(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2015
sad They give all sorts of excuse for quick money.From scamming to drug dealing.They claim govt didn't provide jobs,business collapsed,my children can't pay school fees,my husband left me and I'm a single mom....They all are just plain evils without a care how they make money or whose lives destroyed because of their evil intentions
Until we seat and ask ourselves why have we become a curse to Africa, channel our anger and vexations towards elected and selected govt officials who daily ruin the livelyhood of our people via looting and corruption,im sorry but situation like this won't cease.
Take a look around and see how every tangible structure collapsed,education,health name it....Nigeria is rich but her citizens are poor.
UK is hot for our officials,now they transfer loots to Asia.

Time to start lynching people in government.
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by oloworulz(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2015
I don tire for this Igbo people . They just dey spoil our name . Later, some idiots will say they are developing our economy. Stupiid Igbo ppul

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by lazsnaira(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2015
handsometokunbo:

You are the hypocrite here

The publication says she is a Nigerian without mentioning Igbo.

You Igbos are the one shouting Igbo Kwenu here when those guys won election in UK.

You are the one shouting and claiming their success

But as soon as your kinsmen are caught in their usual everyday businesses(Drug trafficking), you always like to blackmail us with tribal rhetoric.

They are Igbos, deal with it.

I expected you to shout Igbo kwenu as usual when you saw the bad news butter d news should not shock or surprise you cos you ought to have gotten used to it by now cos the rest of Nigerians know already.

60% of your success from that region is based on ungodly source of income such as: drug trafficking, armed robbery (tthat alone takes 35%) while 35% is based on our commonwealth stolen by politicians from that region. The remaining 5% represent the good Igbo businessmen and honest politicians.

NB. There are corrupt politicians in all regions.

The last time I checked.

Almost all yoruba movie artists are drug carriers.

Last time I checked.

Most yoruba pastors are drug carriers.

Last time I checked.

Yoruba political leaders are drug barons.

Last time i checked, yorubas are the pots calling kettle black.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by teeboi15: 8:15am On May 15, 2015
What has igbo or ibo got to do with the thread?some pple are just dumb ass fools.
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Edusouls(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2015
igbo mess is smelling everywhere, see there life..a clueless life,in igbo land everybody wants to be rich, the blind,the lame,the dumb,even the slowpoke..

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by neonet(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2015

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by fareed69(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2015
Igbo Kwenuuuuuu

Na Business Now

They never FAIL to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by chibecanglobal(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2015
ibiammurphy:

i totally understand the point you trying to buttress. I reside in the south-east and i can authoritatively tell u that most(99%) of this bad blood about IGBOS is mainly from ANAMBRA people.they are too greedy, proud and would like to use derogatory insults on people of same igbo who are not from ANAMBRA. If u reside in the south east you can attest to the intolerance and inhuman discrimination they melt on NSUKKA AND ABAKALIKI PEOPLE(typically anybody who is not from their place)..THEY ARE SO DIVISIVE..i once met an Anambra bizman who works on roofing peoples building and he told me chimmanda is from his place and is giving him joy and making him proud and i asked the young man but she's a Nigerian and making the whole Nigeria proud and he said forget it that all he knows is that the girl is from his place and not a Nigerian..later i found out this same guy didnt finish from PRIMARY school..and he had inferiority complex and needed to compensate.
ALL AM SAYING IS THAT ANAMBRARIANS ARE THE REAL CAUSE OF ALL THE WHOLE DIVISIONS AND PREJUDICE IN NIGERIA AND NOT GENERALLY IGBOS AS WIDELY BELIEVED
You think you have rendered an excellent analysis of the average Anambra man.
May i ask you to tell me where you are from and also give me account of your own people's behavioral traits mr Anambra people's analyst?

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by SLYBABA(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2015
Let the Igbos Comment on this. At least is not only to comment when they win election in diasphora grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed / I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.