Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking (46793 Views)

Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by sokera: 8:45am On May 15, 2015
omenka:
Yes, an Igbo, but most importantly, she's a NIGERIAN. The foreigners don't see us as Hausas, Yorubas or Igbos, but as Nigerians.

You guys really need to chill with all these ethnic tinged utterances. They're gonna do us no good.
for your information I'm currently in malaysia and we the Yorubas here get different treatment compare to the Igbos , the police, immigration and most schools here in Malaysia are aware of the the difference between Igbos , yoruba and hausa here through our names . Once they check your Identity card and see the names then that will determine how they approach your issues with them . Igbos need to slow down there foolish ways and desperate ways of making money ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 8:49am On May 15, 2015
sokera:
for your information I'm currently in malaysia and we the Yorubas here get different treatment compare to the Igbos , the police, immigration and most schools here in Malaysia are aware of the the different between Igbos , yoruba and hausa here through our names . Once they check your Identity card and see the names then that will determine how they approach your issues with them . Igbos need to slow down there foolish ways and desperate ways of making money ...
you just lied now and u know that..hw can a malaysian tell difference in Nigerian names and not just Nigeria but Afican names over there in Asia
STOP LYING BRO tongue
sokera:
for your information I'm currently in malaysia and we the Yorubas here get different treatment compare to the Igbos , the police, immigration and most schools here in Malaysia are aware of the the different between Igbos , yoruba and hausa here through our names . Once they check your Identity card and see the names then that will determine how they approach your issues with them . Igbos need to slow down there foolish ways and desperate ways of making money ...
you just lied now and u know that..hw can a malaysian tell difference in Nigerian names and not just Nigeria but Afican names over there in Asia
STOP LYING BRO

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by j1mmy: 8:55am On May 15, 2015
ANOTHER IGBO...
IGBO PEOPLE EXECUTED IN ASIA AND AROUND THE WORLD FOR DRUGS IS MORE THAN THE NUMBER EXECUTED BY BOKO HARAM, ISLAMIC TERRORISM AND FULANI HERDSMEN IN NORTHERN NIGERIA.

Igbo people are facing extinction is Asia and their population is slowly being reduced for them but none of them are talking about the issue or doing something to educate these greeding "ego" loving "get rich or die trying" people.

Buhari may bring back the death penalty for IGBO drug dealers! I will suggest it to some APC members and his future ministers.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by omonnakoda: 8:55am On May 15, 2015
Can we stop the bullshiit Unazi is very much an Eboe name

There are many Unazis on facebook

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by francizy(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2015
omenka:
Yes, an Igbo, but most importantly, she's a NIGERIAN. The foreigners don't see us as Hausas, Yorubas or Igbos, but as Nigerians.

You guys really need to chill with all these ethnic tinged utterances. They're gonna do us no good.

She's not even an Igbo lady, but hey, I've come to agree that me and my people are the problems of this country. I do hope other tribes are saints and don't sin.

The other day, the Lekki robbers were caught and some set of people branded them Igbos. People without Igbo names.

Well, you earned my respect with this post.
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by MeAboki(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2015
kodded:
If they win an election in another man's country .......they are nigerians or the citizen of that country but if they catch them selling drugs automatically the tribe is the cause

....Chai naija na which way na
Hypocrisy of the highest order

But the same hypocrites never lose an opportunity to remind us that they are in fact not Nigerians but Biafrans and always taking delight in insulting the country with derogatory adjectives such as cesspit, contraption etc.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by j1mmy: 9:03am On May 15, 2015
ibiammurphy:

STOP LYING BRO tongue
STOP LYING BRO

You're joking right? Have you actually asked Chinese, Thai, Malay or Indonesian police, colleges, business people and predominant areas where Nigerians live person if they can tell IGBO people from rest of Nijja?
The answer will be YES! I have seen it many times...you obviously have not.
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by somegirl1: 9:07am On May 15, 2015
sukkot:
unazi not onazi. onazi may not be igbo but unazi is igbo. the name of the person in article is unazi wink

Nigerians are too lazy to conduct simple research.
Unazi is not an Igbo name. A simple search on facebook and going through personal information that users have allowed to be public would establish that.
Facebook users with that surname are mainly from. Benue State, one is from Cross River State.
"Unazi" means nothing in Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by francizy(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2015
omonnakoda:
Can we stop the bullshiit Unazi is very much an Eboe name

There are many Unazis on facebook

Well you are right, there are many Unazi on FB. I just searched and Opeyemi, Ene, Obinna, Uloma, Oluwagbotemi, Agbo, Otse, Aboh, the rest bare English names.. All of them bare Unazi, so you and your likes are truthful indeed. You can see that all the names I mentioned are Igbo names right?

Am happy we're the problems if this country according to you people. You all can now go Xenophobic.

Cursed souls!
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by anigold(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2015
abila122:
Thirty-year-old Mary George Unazi, a Nigerian student was on Thursday sentenced to death by hanging after she was found guilty of trafficking 765.9g of metamphetamine. The female student was caught with the drug four years ago with the drug at the KL International Airport (KLIA) four years ago.

Judge Datuk Ghazali Cha while delivering his judgement said, the prosecution counsel has been able to prove its case against the private college Student beyond reasonable doubt. Judge Cha also said, the accused has not been able to prove that the bag in which the drug was found was not hers.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/k2-tags/crime/item/848-malaysia-sentence-nigerian-female-student-to-death-for-drug-trafficking

Some People never learn from others mistakes.
Politicians here in naija are stealing billions and you are about to die for nothing in Malaysia .. thats just annoyingly painful....

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by LastProphet: 9:20am On May 15, 2015
lazsnaira:

Ok
That's good.

Now let's put them all side by side and add them up together in this manner using google as our resource as you suggested.

1. Now count all the igbos doing drug and put them one side.

2. Count the yorubas that are doing drugs and put them one side.

3. Then count the yorubas that are killing British soldiers in broad daylight in London with machete & knives and put them one side.

4. Then count the hausafulanis&kanuris of boko haram that are killing nigerians and foreigners daily and put them one side.

5. Then count yoruba obas that are raping female youth corps sent to their domain and put them one side.

6. Then count the yoruba elders that are sleeping with their sons wife & put them one side.

7. Then count the number of ritual forests in yoruba land, where hundreds of dead human beings with their vital parts cut off, are found.

8. Then count how many igbo armed robbers caught by police and put them one side.

9. Then count how many yoruba armed robbers caught by police and put them one side.

10. Then count how many yorubas are yahoo yahoo boys and put them one side.

11. Then count how many igbos are yahoo yahoo boys.

12. Then count how many yorubas are responsible for stealing government money.

13. And count how many Igbos are responsible for stealing government money.

14. Count how many yorubas are touts.

15. And count how many igbos are touts.

.....I am waiting for you please.

See bros u have a point but am referring to a specific issue which is spoiling our name outside the country, and am not saying it is only Ibos but they are the majority. This cannot be argued my brother. If you and I say today now that we should commence counting these foreign crimes as from today and forget the record you will still be embarrassed. As for the crimes within the country that is our internal issue and every tribe is involved though in different degrees. Am referring to our image in the eyes of others the way they see it right before their eyes. Please dont argue this one because you sound like someone with logic

2 Likes

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by j1mmy: 9:21am On May 15, 2015
somegirl1:

Nigerians are too lazy to conduct simple research.
Unazi is not an Igbo name. A simple search on facebook and going through personal information that users have allowed to be public would establish that.
Facebook users with that surname are mainly from. Benue State, one is from Cross River State.
"Unazi" means nothing in Igbo.
I know a few Unazi names, One such famous family migrated to and married in Jos and have lived there decades, another were in Kaduna but their origin is IGBO...
The name may have crossed ethnic and regional lines due to migration but the ethnicity is IGBO.

Even if this person claims to be of another ethnicity, you will always find that the barons and dealers at the heart of it are IGBO.

There are no known non-IGBO Nigerian drug barons as established in the last few decades as IGBO business people who first discovered drug trafficking during perhaps initial business ventures to Asia.

The Igbos have made a lot of their money from drugs during the period when detection was difficult, many have now setup legitimate businesses in Nigeria and giving the impression they are resourceful and hardworking. Hell, many are even governors, ministers and reknowned business people.

These days however, hand don meet una. This year alone I estimate several hundred IGBO people will be executed for drugs around the world.

I think all Nigerians living in Asia should join hands with the local police to identify and arrest ALL IGBO people and treat them as guilty until proven innocent. You people are a plague onto Nigeria and every single Nigerian who experiences discomfort in Asia is because of you people.

3 Likes

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by dan55: 9:26am On May 15, 2015
yommyphresh:
The last time I checked, no1 mentioned anything abt tribe before u commented. Always playing the victim and crying foul as usual. Oshi at'iranu!
then you didn't have eyes to see some post were hidden cos tribalism is against naira rules.
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by dan55: 9:27am On May 15, 2015
yommyphresh:
The last time I checked, no1 mentioned anything abt tribe before u commented. Always playing the victim and crying foul as usual. Oshi at'iranu!
then you didn't have eyes to see some post were hidden cos tribalism is against nairaland rules.
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:30am On May 15, 2015
j1mmy:
ANOTHER IGBO...
IGBO PEOPLE EXECUTED IN ASIA AND AROUND THE WORLD FOR DRUGS IS MORE THAN THE NUMBER EXECUTED BY BOKO HARAM, ISLAMIC TERRORISM AND FULANI HERDSMEN IN NORTHERN NIGERIA.

Igbo people are facing extinction is Asia and their population is slowly being reduced for them but none of them are talking about the issue or doing something to educate these greeding "ego" loving "get rich or die trying" people.

Buhari may bring back the death penalty for IGBO drug dealers! I will suggest it to some APC members and his future ministers.

Lmao @ ibos facing extinction.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by rio8484(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2015
On to the next one
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by somegirl1: 9:40am On May 15, 2015
j1mmy:

I know a few Unazi names, One such famous family migrated to and married in Jos and have lived there decades, another were in Kaduna but their origin is IGBO...
The name may have crossed ethnic and regional lines due to migration but the ethnicity is IGBO.

Even if this person claims to be of another ethnicity, you will always find that the barons and dealers at the heart of it are IGBO.

There are no known non-IGBO Nigerian drug barons as established in the last few decades as IGBO business people who first discovered drug trafficking during perhaps initial business ventures to Asia.

The Igbos have made a lot of their money from drugs during the period when detection was difficult, many have now setup legitimate businesses in Nigeria and giving the impression they are resourceful and hardworking. Hell, many are even governors, ministers and reknowned business people.

These days however, hand don meet una. This year alone I estimate several hundred IGBO people will be executed for drugs around the world.

I think all Nigerians living in Asia should join hands with the local police to identify and arrest ALL IGBO people and treat them as guilty until proven innocent. You people are a plague onto Nigeria and every single Nigerian who experiences discomfort in Asia is because of you people.

Are you saying all the Unazis on facebook are originally Igbo?
And are you implying that two yorubas executed in Indonesia were Igbo or sent my Igbos? How ridiculous
Can you tell us what Unazi means in Igbo? If you can't, quit making up stories.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 9:48am On May 15, 2015
ibedun:
Amaka and Chinyere sef dey carry drugs? Na war for this Igbo people o! Igbo kwenu!
sharaap ignorant tribalist, Unazi is a Benue name not an Igbo name.
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2015
Ignorant pigs everywhere, Unazi is not an Igbo name but a Benue(Idoma) name.
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Aitee1: 9:54am On May 15, 2015
erimmy:
Heartless clime.the judge is high on TRAMADOL. mtcheew

So you do tramadol shocked

Austinesteve come and see your people oh sad
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by biggz82: 10:02am On May 15, 2015
Igbo people wetin dey worry una self na only una dey, big eye for money. 2morow we go hear again say 1 chukwudi is 2 die by bombing 4 drug trafficking. Na dis 1 una won take b a country of una own Biafra we hail

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by j1mmy: 10:04am On May 15, 2015
somegirl1:

Are you saying all the Unazis on facebook are originally Igbo?
And are you implying that two yorubas executed in Indonesia were Igbo or sent my Igbos? How ridiculous
Can you tell us what Unazi means in Igbo? If you can't, quit making up stories.

The 2 Unazi families I know are ethnic IGBO despite living in the North for generations. Fact, not made up.
Unless you have confirmation from other Unazis I don't know, my research so far outweighs yours in terms of sample and proof.
Place of birth = Benue or Jos is not the same as ethnicity.
Unazi so far to my knowldge is an IGBO name.

There is strong indication that Raheem Agbaje Salami may be IGBO or part Igbo, His grave headstone after his recent execution in Indonesia had a different name with a typical IGBO first name like Calistus or Sylvanus in it. Martin Anderson also had a different name on his headstone...I am still checking. IGBO drug dealers are known to use English first and lastnames on fake passports from places like Uganda, Malawi and other Nijja names to avoid detection. Even if they are not IGBO, if they are trafficking using a nijja connection IGBO are the controlling barons-you cannot avoid that. It is very clear all over Asia!

Majority of the drug dealers of Nigerian nationality arrested abroad will be IGBO, I have been following it for decades and I get info from Interpol, local police, media and other Nigerians living in those places.

There are around 21 IGBO people on the next list to be executed in Indonesia, I am waiting for the list from Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, China and Singapore and will update here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by handsometokunbo: 10:09am On May 15, 2015
lazsnaira:

The last time I checked.

Almost all yoruba movie artists are drug carriers.

Last time I checked.

Most yoruba pastors are drug carriers.

Last time I checked.

Yoruba political leaders are drug barons.

Last time i checked, yorubas are the pots calling kettle black.

Lol!!!! It's good to console yourselves with a sense of a companion in all your crime.
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by lolly2pops: 10:12am On May 15, 2015
Eish, Nigerians and drugs though! I give up!
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by somegirl1: 10:12am On May 15, 2015
j1mmy:

The 2 Unazi families I know are ethnic IGBO despite living in the North for generations. Fact, not made up.
Unless you have confirmation from other Unazis I don't know, my research so far outweighs yours in terms of sample and proof.
Place of birth = Benue or Jos is not the same as ethnicity.
Unazi so far to my knowldge is an IGBO name.

There is strong indication that Raheem Agbaje Salami may be IGBO or part Igbo, His grave headstone after his recent execution in Indonesia had a different name with a typical IGBO first name like Calistus or Sylvanus in it. Martin Anderson also had a different name on his headstone...I am still checking. Most IGBO drug dealers are known to use English first and lastnames on fake passports from places like Uganda, Malawi and other Nijja names to avoid detection. Even if they are not IGBO, if they are trafficking using a nijja connection IGBO are the controlling barons-you cannot avoid that. It is very clear all over Asia!

Majority of the drug dealers of Nigerian nationality arrested abroad will be IGBO, I have been following it for decades and I get info from Interpol, local police, media and other Nigerians living in those places.

There are around 21 IGBO people on the next list to be executed in Indonesia, I am waiting for the list from Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, China and Singapore and will update here.

IYou have provided no proof not to speak of proof that out-weighs mine. Unazi is mainly a Benue - Idoma, Tiv surname.
Besides, Igbos don't bear two English names officially. There would usually be a Igbo first name or middle name.
The two yoruba men executed looked yoruba.

If the world goes by your proposition to treat Igbos as guilty of drug dealing until otherwise proven, we would also have to treat yorubas as guilty of paedophilia, ritual murders and incestuous relationships until otherwise proven and northerners as terrorists until otherwise proven.

Drug dealing can be blamed on a nation that has failed its people. Paedophilia, murder and in-cest are inexcusable.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

3 Likes

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Tushkid74(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2015
Excuzeme:

Its called [size=18pt]"the LOVE OF MONEY"[/size]!....

Just put it on a scale:

Millions of Dollars on the left side .... and ... Death Sentence on the Right side.

Our brothers will ALWAYS chose to go with the Money side! grin grin

But they always believe they will not be caught, thinking they are smarter than everybody!
And those who dared it and succeed will not allow them rest by flaunting their wealth in their face! grin grin undecided

Go and check that [b]Okwudilli Umenyiora Thread [/b]and see what our Bothers and Sisters are saying! undecided wink
If you are right,I guess its hightime I stop pitying 'em.
Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by Dmeji4444(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2015
slimmy05:
I am not an advocate of death sentence. Life sentence is ok.

So their Government should be wasting tax payers cash feeding them in the prison?
Or they should be wasting money building prison facilities for drug traffickers or what?
Let call a spade it name, they r giving us bad image

1 Like

Re: Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking by austinesteve(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2015
Aitee1:

So you do tramadol shocked
Austinesteve come and see your people oh sad

Aitee1 what's tramadol ?....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed / I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.