Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Why Are Women so jealous? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women so jealous? (4947 Views)

When A Guy Is So Jealous Of Another Guy / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Are Guys So Jealous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2015
sarahatuba:

It all depends on how jealous because a little jealousy is allowed but when it becomes obsessive nd morbid,I'm not going to 'cope' I'm going to 'walk out' because when that happens the r/ship becomes toxic...you get my point?
yes! its a nice point. thanks for your contribution
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
yes! its a nice point. thanks for your contribution
Anytime chief smiley
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by sinizia: 3:11pm On May 15, 2015
Jealousy is not a woman thing, it's a human thing. Your topic in itself is grossly erroneous.
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by MrsChima(f): 3:32pm On May 15, 2015
Yes, women are jealous at some extwnt....men take the cake!

I dated a guy (Yoruba) and a good guy but very jealous! I was talking to some male friends of mine and he forbade me not to have male friends!

I can see if the guys were trying to date me but these guys are gay, married, and dating!

He tells me that Yoruba guys are territorial and protective of their women...I asked aren't most guys? He tells me not like Yoruba men. Hmmm.
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by cutieberie1(f): 3:40pm On May 15, 2015
guyz re also jealous but..

Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2015
diddydiva:
God is a jealous God.

Man is created by a jealous God

Woman is created from man.

I hope that explains why

it is safe to get jealous in a relationship. it shows that you care about the person and you cant bear the pain of loosing your partner .But when it is too much its dangerous.

it leads to obsession.

nice one

can you cope with a jealous partner?
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2015
sinizia:
Jealousy is not a woman thing, it's a human thing. Your topic in itself is grossly erroneous.
explain the bolded pls
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 4:06pm On May 15, 2015
MrsChima:
Yes, women are jealous at some extwnt....men take the cake!

I dated a guy (Yoruba) and a good guy but very jealous! I was talking to some male friends of mine and he forbade me not to have male friends!

I can see if the guys were trying to date me but these guys are gay, married, and dating!

He tells me that Yoruba guys are territorial and protective of their women...I asked aren't most guys? He tells me not like Yoruba men. Hmmm.
hmmm
I agree with you that guys are jealous too. your own experience might be different from others

so tell us how to handle a jealous partner
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by loomer: 4:10pm On May 15, 2015
Jealousy is to woman, what follow come battery is to Nokia phone.
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by MrsChima(f): 4:14pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm
I agree with you that guys are jealous too. your own experience might be different from others

so tell us how to handle a jealous partner

I just assure him no.need to be jealous. He is not obsessive but he hates when guys gets flirty and vying for my attention.
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by kokomilala(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2015
It's in their nature.It's pathology.God is a jealous God.They got that from God.But, God's jealousy is justified, because He created man with His likeness and resources.Women's jealousy, on the other hand, is taking natural jealousy too far.Again, it's ingrained in them.
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
nice one
can you cope with a jealous partner?
if it's not too much.
but at times I lose it cos I feel am not trusted.
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 15, 2015
diddydiva:
if it's not too much.

Long time diddy. smiley
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2015
loomer:
Jealousy is to woman, what follow come battery is to Nokia phone.
you are alws funny u dis guy grin
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 15, 2015
wristwatch:

Long time diddy. smiley
hi smiley

Am back fully grin.
how have you been?
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2015
diddydiva:
if it's not too much.

I am jealous but not much, hope you will cope with me?

marriage preparation follows immediately cool
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
I am jealous but not much, hope you will cope with me?

marriage preparation follows immediately cool
lol

venue: White house

wedding cake: 30,000£

wedding gown: 50,000£

no.of attendants: 10,000 dignitaries, 14,000 orphanage representatives ( all over the world) 100 celebrities,1000 commoners.

housing: Sheraton hotel for guests , white house for couples.

total food cost : 100000£

total drinks cost 50,000£

honeymoon: Bahamas.

if you can wait for me to achieve this then you can marry me wink
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2015
diddydiva:
lol

venue: White house

wedding cake: 30,000£

wedding gown: 50,000£

no.of attendants: 10,000 dignitaries, 14,000 orphanage representatives ( all over the world) 100 celebrities,1000 commoners.

housing: Sheraton hotel for guests , white house for couples.

total food cost : 100000£

total drinks cost 50,000£

honeymoon: Bahamas.

if you can wait for me to achieve this then you can marry me wink
shocked

will I marry all NL ladies with this list or its just for only you? undecided

see me see "gbese"
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Safari29: 8:47pm On May 15, 2015
wrong topic

everybody has an element of jealousy in the system op, we just need a situation to let it out.
guys jealous too na. my own jealousy is out of here.

some guys deliberately make their spouse jealous of them especially if theyre tired of the relationship by excessively flirting around. She's a human too na, if u re tired of the relationship just quit, don't cheat.

I became a chronic jealous boyfriend when I digged my girlfriend twitter handles and discovered the undiscoverable
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Juvante(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
I know jealousy is OK in a relationship. But it should be healthy. But some are over jealous. You talk or relate with another girl or say hi to another lady, the person becomes so over jealous.

My Friend complained to me about how over jealous his girlfriend is. She doesn't like him to relate with other babes, even though it's on a platonic level. I told him most women are like that but not all. I didn't really know what more totell him sha..

lalasti.clala open this thread yesternight but was closed. so I was expecting another moniker to re-open the same topic but none did. so let's discuss.
I think that it is inate in humans,except that man react differently to excessive male attention on their mate.
In anthropological studies dating back to the Early man, men were the hunters and providers,while women tended the family heath. Women were averse to losing their men to other females, so they resort to different methods of keeping their men,perhaps using shells for necklaces etc. A fertile woman was also adored because of the number of children that she can bear, likewise beautiful women.
On a personal level, I get mad when a guy showers too much attention on my girl, and she reciprocates, though,she might consider it a polite thing to respond, or just harmless flirting
So,its a genetical thing.
Just my two pence.
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2015
Juvante:

I think that it is inate in humans,except that man react differently to excessive male attention on their mate.
In anthropological studies dating back to the Early man, men were the hunters and providers,while women tended the family heath. Women were averse to losing their men to other females, so they resort to different methods of keeping their men,perhaps using shells for necklaces etc. A fertile woman was also adored because of the number of children that she can bear, likewise beautiful women.
On a personal level, I get mad when a guy showers too much attention on my girl, and she reciprocates, though,she might consider it a polite thing to respond, or just harmless flirting
So,its a genetical thing.
Just my two pence.
wow!!! thanks for your contribution.

women show their jealousy in different ways, they can't just over look things and let peace reign.

hmmmm we guys get our own o in fact some men jealousy fit let woman commit suicide grin
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2015
Safari29:
wrong topic

everybody has an element of jealousy in the system op, we just need a situation to let it out.
guys jealous too na. my own jealousy is out of here.

some guys deliberately make their spouse jealous of them especially if theyre tired of the relationship by excessively flirting around. She's a human too na, if u re tired of the relationship just quit, don't cheat.

I became a chronic jealous boyfriend when I digged my girlfriend twitter handles and discovered the undiscoverable
hmmm thanks for your contribution.

I once took my gf Facebook and password just to be sure she isn't flirting with another guy. but now I don't bother about it anymore because what will be will be....
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked
will I marry all NL ladies with this list or its just for only you? undecided
see me see "gbese"
just me smiley
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2015
diddydiva:
just me smiley
marry yourself a beg grin
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
marry yourself a beg grin
grin grin
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by loomer: 10:58pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
you are alws funny u dis guy grin

But it's the truth bros
Re: Why Are Women so jealous? by agarawu23(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2015
loomer:

But it's the truth bros
hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017 / Lagos Instagram Slay Queen With Big Boobs Shares Hot Konji Tempting Photos / David Beckham Dresses So Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.