Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. (37820 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Edusouls(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2015
kodded:
why would you collect "tips" from the "most corrupt leader on earth" according to your foot soldiers here in nairaland undecided
well said brother..

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 7:59am On May 15, 2015
Sure he doesn't have any useful tips otherwise Nigeria would have been better than it is now.

MzJackBaueress:
read the title of the topic. It said USEFUL TIPS !!
You TANoids are fuccking dumb. Unfortunately,Jonathan is so clueless he does not have USEFUL TIPS to give to his successor.

What a shame!
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by africanusvu(m): 8:00am On May 15, 2015
In a militry Coup,do the ousted president have time to give the incoming coup planer Tip,what tips did Buhari receive from Shagari after his coup,Failure hav just began,Frustration loading........
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by shine96: 8:00am On May 15, 2015
Phockphockman, have you heard that they ve not given the incoming administration a single handover note from any ministry to study n asked pertinent questions? Do u even understand what they call handover note? You speak like an iliterate.its a guide on what they ve done, challenges encounter, sucessses achieved, and when they did not achieve their set goal, reasons why? And way forward. This gives the incoming administration insight to what is happening.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Excuzeme: 8:00am On May 15, 2015
IAmTobore:
It is shame for a General, who was once a dictator, to ask for clues from a poilitician. You all said GEJ is corrupt and clueless. So what clues does he wants? Well, someone once told me that; most women brain don't function well, but I disagreed. And with your comment, I can now confirm it, and you are one of them. Your brain is upside down.

Stop displaying your ignorance openly!

Incase you need it spelt out to you, when an incoming Administration asks the outgoing one for "USEFUL" Tips, it is a "DIPLOMATIC" way of saying "Put all the necessary information on the table, .....dont hide anything".

It is not as if Buhari is not unaware of the hateful feeling Jonathan and his SaTANoids have for him (and the feeling could be mutual! undecided ) so asking him for "useful Tips" (not just ordinary tips!), is a very cunning way of reminding him to stop hiding information, which is what the "transition committee" is all about.

Stop thinking on a "flat plane and in one dimension"! TANoid! grin

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Nobody: 8:01am On May 15, 2015
Oops::::::::

Buhari have received another corruption tips from Obasanjo::::::::::::

Buhari why??
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Excuzeme: 8:01am On May 15, 2015
shine96:
Phockphockman, have you heard that they ve not given the incoming administration a single handover note from any ministry to study n asked pertinent questions? Do u even understand what they call handover note? You speak like an iliterate.its a guide on what they ve done, challenges encounter, sucessses achieved, and when they did not achieve their set goal, reasons why? And way forward. This gives the incoming administration insight to what is happening.

He cant comprehend nadda!

Dont waste your time on him! undecided
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Rotimi47: 8:01am On May 15, 2015
Haven't people hand over to other people when going on leave & when changing their job? If so, why all the funny comments? Except most people are not inclined to proper procedures.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by bayulll01(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2015
I wonder if many of you posting gibberish understand what the write up is about,anyway am not surprised many of you are just educated not learned,no body is asking jonadumb cluE or tips on how to run governance,what buhari was saying is,Jonathan did not give informations where and how his ministers,permanent secretary runs the economy,no adequate informations on what they are doing and where he will start from,for me it is not important,and baba should pls leave those moronns alone,29 is around the corner,how ever bad the state of the economy or the situations,he will pock them up from there.

My note
1. those of you that says gej is your hero and am not surprise cos cluelesnesss is airborne in nigeria now

2.He doesn't care about you or nigeria that's why he already set traps for the incoming president.

3.After may 29 he will be forgotten and his name will enter history as the most uselessss and insensitive president of all time.

Advice to Buhari.
No need for too much talk,instead try and work it out no matter how bad the state of the economy that's why we voted for him,he should note this one seriously,we don't care how the job will be done,all we want is the job must be done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Edusouls(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2015
kilokeys:
i tot buhari had it all planned out..
they have agendas na..
let him enter office.. share free food, reduce fuel price, build refineries, give us jobs..

no b werin im talk?

so what tips does he need?

so sure his senses slips through his open teeth while he sleeps
the clueless jonathan should at least as former head of state present some tips...
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by yungcheda(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2015
Buhari already confused. He thought being president was ludo game...oloshi

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by appini: 8:03am On May 15, 2015
Operation one chance about to kick-start.

I wish Fela is alive... Buhari receiving a policy blueprint from OBJ on how to move Nigeria forward in the 21st century.. Hahahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Luukasz(m): 8:04am On May 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
read the title of the topic. It said USEFUL TIPS !!
You TANoids are fuccking dumb. Unfortunately,Jonathan is so clueless he does not have USEFUL TIPS to give to his successor.
What a shame!
THIS GIRL IS INTELLIGENT THAN SOME MEN IN NAIRALAND,BABE I HAIL U UNA GET SENSE PASS THIS SOUR LOSERS
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Excuzeme: 8:04am On May 15, 2015
kenex4ever:
that's what u feel.
What u r saying doesn't make sense because all contracts r documented and will b[b] handed over on the official date[/b]. GEJ does not have to come and be explaining such official documents to him except he can't read. What if d president is dead like d case of yaradua?
Buhari has shown again dat he is the real clueless one.

How old is this one sef?
I bet im be one "Gala hawker" for traffic, dabbling into what he knows nothing about. angry
Just opening mouth (figuratively), and yarning Opatta!
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by gateleo(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2015
kilokeys:
i tot buhari had it all planned out..
they have agendas na..
let him enter office.. share free food, reduce fuel price, build refineries, give us jobs..

no b werin im talk?

so what tips does he need?

so sure his senses slips through his open teeth while he sleeps

I am sure nothing has been handed over to you in the past, that is why you don't know what the process entails. No matter how clueless the Jonathan administration is, he has been managing our collective treasures in the last five years and need to give details of the state of things. Details like, how much was made and spent, national debts, awarded contracts and stages of completion, and various economic activities and projections. Such information ensure that the incoming government hit the ground running and not spend months trying to figure out the state of things. The only reason for non-cooperation is if there is a skeleton in the outgoing government cupboard. And, that seems to be the case from all what we can see and hear.

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by dotwyz: 8:05am On May 15, 2015
Jona since u have ruling us for 6yrs in clueless govt. Then u better leave our spotless and sprightly president to take over and ruling us as we want. jona go go go go go go go go back to otuoke joooo.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Edusouls(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2015
Spaxon:
its my 1000th post on nl

an illiterate is always an illiterate.... . .. .
meanwhile....

A man needed a brain transplant
The surgeon brought him 3 diff brains ..
The first he said cost just $500 -it belonged to albeit Einstein (90% used)
The second cost $2000 - it belonged to Henry Ford (75% used)
The third cost a whooping $1,000,000.00 - it belonged to a Nigerian army General (it has never been used)

Last Bullet:
There's a diff b/w a ph.D holder and an FSL holder.....

hbd chiam55
u re a monkey and nothing else..
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by ileogbenfidel(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Buhari is confused

How can a magician expect a clue from a man he called clueless

Baba One Chance don't give us excuses

You must Change Nigeria angry

Buhari

Prove us wrong that you are not

BABA ONE CHANCE

BABA HYPOCRITE

BABA MAGICIAN

Prove us wrong by probing

Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku Rochas Amaechi

Prove us wrong by probing the corrupt Federal Civil Service which is dominated by Tinubu's people

Sir

Tinubu's people voted you because they believe they can steal the oil wealth and presidency through you

They believe Tinubu through Osinbajo can control your government the way Idiagbon did

Sir

They do not believe in change because if they do, they would have voted you in 2007 and 2011

Remember that you are a descendant of Usman Dan Fodio

Remember that your ancestors never allowed the Oduduwas deceive them

WISE UP wink wink wink cool

I can't believe you actually took time to write this rubbish

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by temitemi1(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2015
My brother, buhari n apc matter don tire me jareee grin grin grin
PhockPhockMan:
Barcanista, Juliaan, atlwireles, mogidi, dearpreye, temitemi1, Sunnybobo3, anonimi, Truckpusher, hairyanus, BrokenTV, seun, lalasticlala, Ngwakwe etc

Please come let's give Buhari tips on how to kick-start his administration.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by godoluwa(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2015
kilokeys:
tips? as in clues? to run d govt as he did?
u r bringing change, aren't u?

booohari is a joker..

#babaoncechance. I read the news on punch dis morning & i laughed.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by ElFenomeno1: 8:07am On May 15, 2015
Ahmeduana:

I TIRE O MY BROTHER, THEY CLAIM THE ALL KNOWING, THE ALL ROUND PERFECT, THEY SAY THEY WILL TUTOR JONATHAN THE ART OF GOVERNANCE, THEY SAY THEY ARE BRINGING CHANGE THAT THEY WILL DEMOLISH EVERY STRUCTURE ON THE GROUND, AND NOW THEY ARE SEEKING FOR IDEA FROM THE ARCHITECT OF THOSE STRUCTURE THEY WANT TO DEMOLISHED, WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS

Fu.....cking Reta..rd!

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by IAmTobore(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2015
Excuzeme:

Stop displaying your ignorance openly!

Incase you need it spelt out to you, when an incoming Administration asks the outgoing one for "USEFUL" Tips, it is a "DIPLOMATIC" way of saying "Put all the necessary information on the table, .....dont hide anything".

It is not as if Buhari is not unaware of the hateful feeling Jonathan and his SaTANoids have for him (and the feeling could be mutual! undecided ) so asking him for "useful Tips" (not just ordinary tips!), is a very cunning way of reminding him to stop hiding information, which is what the "transition committee" is all about.

Stop thinking on a "flat plane and in one dimension"! TANoid! grin
Not until there is a news that GEJ is hiding anything, I won't beleive your childish write-up. Because if read the topic with a functioning, mature brain, you won't give me mumu quote. Calling me TANOID.
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Excuzeme: 8:08am On May 15, 2015
..And the silly Jonathan would one day, want to sit at the Federal Executive Council (FEC; for former head of States) Meeting, with Buhari as Chairman?

This slowpoke of a man keeps digging his own grave!
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Excuzeme: 8:09am On May 15, 2015
IAmTobore:
Not until there is a news that GEJ is hiding anything, I won't beleive your childish write-up. Because if read the topic with a functioning, mature brain, you won't give me mumu quote. Calling me TANOID.

You are really DUMB!
Worse than l thought!

Now, gerrout of my face before l..... wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by baralatie(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2015
shine96:
the incoming govt made it loud and clear, it had a magic solution to Nigeria problems that was created or mismanaged according to Lai Mohammed!
I think this incoming govt. should stop giving excuses and get its thinking cap on!

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by horlabiyi(m): 8:12am On May 15, 2015
Now y'all have seen the real clueless one. They bad mouth his administration yet they want tips from him,why? Cos they are the real clueless one. You promised Nigerians and said you know the solution to the problems of Nigeria. So,why asking for tips from the bad,corrupt man

#TrulyBOOhariIsBabaOneChance
#ChangeTheyPromisedChangeTheyCantGive
#WeKickingYouOutCome2019
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Cryxtal(f): 8:13am On May 15, 2015
HEY GUYS, KEEP IT FRIENDLY!!!!
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by Sulaimon01(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2015
I'm I the only one thinking straight?? TIPS and not GUIDELINES! some people are dumb! Ride on BABA........... We' shall all witness the positive change!
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by awa(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2015
kolokolobi:
A detailed and early hand over note is a no brainer. The early part is even better so there can be questions asked and hopefully answers given. If gej team think they love nigeria this is when and how it can be shown. Trying to frustrate the incoming team from hitting the ground running shows how much they care about nigeria. Sometimes they should put aside the politics.
As for those who think asking for a hand over note and tips is a sign of not knowing what to do it is actually a sign that those asking know what to do.....as I said it's a no brainer.

@Kolokolobi:

I don't think the GEJ Team said they are not submitting the handover report but it is a question of timeline. I feel what most people are not comfortable with is the rate at which GMB is complaining of virtually everything about the outgoing Government.
Buhari campaigned on high promises and starting now to layout excuses as if they are not going to deliver is uncalled for.
Let's face the reality, Buhari had a master plan before now and is time to bring about the much anticipated CHANGE...

At Team GMB, stop all these activities of discrediting GEJ and focus on already drawn plans to better the lots of Nigerians. Stop sending wrong signals here and there. If you fall in your first tenure, I am sure all the blames will be on GEJ but don't think Nigerians will be that stupid to re-elect you.

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by walerule(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2015
Who ever dines with Jonathan on any project is 75% at risk of failing
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by fireforfire: 8:15am On May 15, 2015
Apc sabi whine
Jonah has not done dis, jona has not done dat.
Must he teach SAI ....... how to gorvern a country?
dif he noy know what gotvernance entails bfor puttin his head?
u never chee chom chin
Re: I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. by BlackTechnology: 8:15am On May 15, 2015
Excuzeme:
..And the silly Jonathan would one day, want to sit at the Federal Executive Council (FEC; for former head of States) Meeting, with Buhari as Chairman?

This slowpoke of a man keeps digging his own grave!

Shut up

How can you call a man clueless and still ask him for clues. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque Leaves 6 People Dead (graphic Photos) / FG Gives Update On New Minimum Wage Implementation, To Pay Arrears / Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.