Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number (1230 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by amzee(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2015
This actually happened in Ghana
today. But after Jane tweeted it, some
Nigerians went in on her, saying she
was childish for refusing to give out
her number.
See Reactions below...

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by amzee(m): 7:32am On May 15, 2015
More reactions

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Ahmed0336(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2015
cool
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by kodded(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2015
That my man cool
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by ViralBOY: 7:37am On May 15, 2015
The gal really felt it if not she wouldn't post it on tweeter . Quite childish from d guy but e pain d girl die grin but Phn. No. Is not mandatory sha
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by yuncka: 7:53am On May 15, 2015
From her twitter name 'jane_Aloud' U would know how she responded to d guys request prompting the guy to do his charity.... Well, na Ghana wey e happen...
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:08am On May 15, 2015
Psychological warfare. . . He won.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by QuinofHearts(f): 8:16am On May 15, 2015
She didn't give out her number and it was a problem? angry sometimes, Nigerians confuse me. If she had given him, someone would have said she was too easy, "y give your number to someone you just met" bla bla bla. Now she's getting bashed for not giving. Mtcheeeew. If I were her, I'd have asked the driver to give the guy back his money and paid for the loser grin maybe the guy ugly sef or e no dab dats y she no give am.?
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by ionsman: 8:17am On May 15, 2015
Sweet pain.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:31am On May 15, 2015
So?...na the guy lose na..cos her number is still with her..buh him ..his small change dun waka...afterall she has her T-fare

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by channelz: 8:35am On May 15, 2015
Childish are those chiding her for refusing to give out her digits.

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by emperorchedda(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2015
Both of you are immature. You probably didn't give him your number because he didn't pull up in a Rolls Royce phantom.

He paid for everyone in the taxi to prove to you he ain't broke like you thought
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Vashni(f): 9:23am On May 15, 2015
The guy in question is petty. There's nothing wrong in giving out your number. Except if her manner of refusal was rude. We'll never know the full story unless we hear from both sides. And why did she have to tweet the incident? Was she pained or is it the social media culture
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by jumper524(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2015
QuinofHearts:
She didn't give out her number and it was a problem? angry sometimes, Nigerians confuse me. If she had given him, someone would have said she was too easy, "y give your number to someone you just met" bla bla bla. Now she's getting bashed for not giving. Mtcheeeew. If I were her, I'd have asked the driver to give the guy back his money and paid for the loser grin maybe the guy ugly sef or e no dab dats y she no give am.?
no even try am, if u knw watin she dey fell presently u no go even try am. Na naija we dey we dont take no 4 an answer
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by QuinofHearts(f): 11:40am On May 15, 2015
jumper524:
no even try am, if u knw watin she dey fell presently u no go even try am. Na naija we dey we dont take no 4 an answer
Abegi. Na by force? Na she dey feel anyhow. If na you, u go like make ur chic / sister give her number to guy wey she just meet for cab?

(1) (Reply)

Busted!...how Girls Plan To Cheat On Their Wedding Night!...[photo] / yh / Photographs: Check Out Vocalist August Alsina's New Haircut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.