Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? (6482 Views)

Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Question: How Old Were U When U First Toasted A Girl. / Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by K9blunt(f): 12:25pm On May 15, 2015
Jackeeh:
Why won't she underate you when you've made it so clear the only thing you want from her is under her pants? Learn to treat a lady right. Look beyond what's under her pant. Care for her. Listen to her. Cherish her. Etc. And she will over rate you. It's not always about sex.

: will you marry me? grin hehe

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 15, 2015
BennieWang:

OP listen attentively, this is an experienced lady talking from so much experiences.

*Clears throat and sips benilyn*
Lol, I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by mayorkyzo: 12:51pm On May 15, 2015
Maybe you no Sabi f*_k or you get small preeq
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Vashni(f): 1:07pm On May 15, 2015
How dem dey take get under pant
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Eveezy(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2015
If u no sabi Bleep, she go look u like shit, when u even say make una Bleep, she go do u like say she dey do u favour, she go just dey look u with disgust, but if u Bleep am well ehn, ooo boy, b4 u wake up d next morning she go won carry all your dirty clothes dey wash, dey sing "come and see what d lord has done for me" my guy u go chop bellefull tire, u will never go hungry again
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2015
softysparky:
I understand you perfectly @op cheesy
You mean the respect you had for him reduced when he popped d cherry?
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by agoadiv(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2015
Ruq:
I think what OP means is that before dating they tend to call you uncle, boda, and after dating and definitely shagging, they throw boda away or uncle and slam your name direct. This also goes to other forms of disrespect, thinking they shouldn't show much respect anymore since you've seen and had what makes them special. smiley

As in they tend to treat you like their senior brother before dating, and after tasting the coochie or dating they tend to treat you like their junior bro.

i comot my cap giv u,ur de only one dat seems to understand, by de way,softspaky was there to,she has something to tell me
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by agoadiv(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2015
Ruq:
I think what OP means is that before dating they tend to call you uncle, boda, and after dating and definitely shagging, they throw boda away or uncle and slam your name direct. This also goes to other forms of disrespect, thinking they shouldn't show much respect anymore since you've seen and had what makes them special. smiley

As in they tend to treat you like their senior brother before dating, and after tasting the coochie or dating they tend to treat you like their junior bro.

i comot my cap giv u,ur de only one dat seems to understand, by de way,softsparky was there to,she has something to tell mewink

read dis lala247
iamlegend1
hardbody
dyadeleye
ronald4lif
write2obi
natas22
mznelly
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Jackeeh(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2015
K9blunt:

: will you marry me? grin hehe
wink
grin
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by moski5(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2015
softysparky:
I understand you perfectly @op cheesy

what did u understand wink[
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 15, 2015
agoadiv:

i comot my cap giv u,ur de only one dat seems to understand, by de way,softsparky was there to,she has something to tell mewink

He nailed itcheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 15, 2015
Ruq:

Your head is there!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by ibnjarir93(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2015
agoadiv:
i must say not all girls,but after having sex with dat ur girlfriend that has been repecting u,they tend to lose every iota of respect for u,this really used to happen to those learner gurls dat r just starting life,but av discovered big gurls still have dis deformity in their genes...girls why
boys wad do u think
Only when you no try.
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by wizard007(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2015
ginawest:
op I tink its d oda way round...guys tend to disrespect gals once dey av slept wit dem

Talking from XP? grin
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by 2sex(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2015
agoadiv:
i must say not all girls,but after having sex with dat ur girlfriend that has been repecting u,they tend to lose every iota of respect for u,this really used to happen to those learner gurls dat r just starting life,but av discovered big gurls still have dis deformity in their genes...girls why
boys wad do u think
it means you are not good in bed angry
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by agoadiv(m): 8:17pm On May 15, 2015
softysparky:

He nailed itcheesy
odas r understanding it de oda way round like say dem gud pass me for bed
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by chigoizie7(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2015
Who is fooliing who? I gaveu chewing gum and sweet nd den bleeped u,

Nawa oo, u should be ashamed
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by kunlesufyan(m): 12:53am On May 16, 2015
I disagree.. You didn't hit the spot right ..if you did ,she will respect you and want more ..#fact
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Qualer: 6:09am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Lol who u been sleeping with

False grin

hey you! howzyoudoing??
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 16, 2015
Qualer:

hey you! howzyoudoing??

Ok how r u smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Qualer: 11:18am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Ok how r u smiley

I'm cool like cucumber. How are things on your end?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Nobody: 11:20am On May 16, 2015
Qualer:

I'm cool like cucumber. How are things on your end?

Icy lol smiley
Just chilling today no work so im loving it
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Qualer: 11:23am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Icy lol smiley
Just chilling today no work so im loving it

what are you chilling with...
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 16, 2015
Qualer:

what are you chilling with...

A cuppa tea grin
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Qualer: 11:31am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

A cuppa tea grin

will be joining you in a jiffy... need to keep the temps up... cool
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 16, 2015
Qualer:

will be joining you in a jiffy... need to keep the temps up... cool

Ok i make u one .. U like biscuit with urs ? wink
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Qualer: 11:37am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Ok i make u one .. U like biscuit with urs ? wink

Naaa, biscuits won't cut it, remember we are trying to heat up the place... a 'wet sandwich' will do just fine!!! smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 16, 2015
Qualer:

Naaa, biscuits won't cut it, remember we are trying to heat up the place... a 'wet sandwich' will do just fine!!! smiley

Ok hope u like ham n cheese sandwich

Oh lol sorry Op dont mind^^^
We stop derailing now
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Qualer: 11:45am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Ok hope u like ham n cheese sandwich

Oh lol sorry Op dont mind^^^
We stop derailing now

no problem, as long as I can lick the juice inbetween...
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 16, 2015
Qualer:

no problem, as long as I can lick the juice inbetween...
Ahh shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by yaduma350: 12:32pm On May 16, 2015
Calabar Girl S ex Video Leaks Online Download - To your phone http://funnyvideos.fav.cc/2015/05/18-videos-naija-calabar-girl-sextape-leaked-video/

SEE TO BELIEVE FOR YOURSELF
Re: Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? by Qualer: 12:37pm On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Ahh shocked

I'm quite sure you'll love to see me do that smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? / PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide / How To Spot A "Runs" Babe, Portharcourt Edition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.