Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! (46573 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by ATMC(f): 9:04am On May 16, 2015
@topic...Most girls won't do that. you just saw one girl do that with her friend and you are saying this...I don't believe you, you must have been a pest to some girl who rains abusive words on you. CHANGE OP!
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 9:09am On May 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
It always happen to guys who don't read a lady body language when a lady is not interested in you, if you are the type that pay attention to details you will know and stop giving her the attention but some guys mumu even when the lady insult them they will continue calling

I'm telling you my brother. Some idióts among them even believes that when a lady insults and abuses them it means she is interested! I don't understand where they get that warped thinking from. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Prettydiamond(f): 9:09am On May 16, 2015
U shld hav said some ladies, secondly, it may be a guy she doesn't like and must have told countless times that she's got no intrest in him..thirdly some guys method of calling can be irritably annoying.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 9:11am On May 16, 2015
Chilug:
If u ever call her up to 5 times and she's never called unless she is pressed don't ever call again.

Your girlfriend barely would even call you,let a lone the gurl you still toasting to call you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by slytubadth(m): 9:14am On May 16, 2015
donbenedict:
well in a way, d guy may be some sort of a pest... Or a jerk.. U never knw..

Even at that it shouldn't result to name calling
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
It always happen to guys who don't read a lady body language when a lady is not interested in you, if you are the type that pay attention to details you will know and stop giving her the attention but some guys mumu even when the lady insult them they will continue calling
I think a mumu guy need certificate of mugun and mugun ID card station on his chest
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by ELGREF(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2015
msmon:
Why do ladies often abuse, name-call or even curse a guy after a call?

It's a common act amongst ladies that they call suitors several kind of name after a call which I find very appalling.

I was at the motor park yesterday afternoon when a lady (she's not so beautiful ooo) received a call, she turned to her friend immediately after the call and said 'oloriburuku yen lo tun pemi yen ooo (that unfortunate guy called again)'. They didn't stop there, they both started calling and describing that guy with several names...

...and it something I have noticed about ladies overtime.

I hope one lady will have the audacity to tell us the rational behind this act.

Cc: adeh39, politricks, orijin101, lalasticlala, holatin, Omotayor123, rokiatu, Ishilove, lala247.
hope d place is not a abuja, because my gfrd usd to complain abt too much of my call
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 9:17am On May 16, 2015
ATMC:
May your mother, female relations and daughter be your regret all through your life if and only if you do not come to the realisation that God repented that he made MAN. AMEN!

See this one! When God talked about MAN in the bible, it generally meant both Male and Female. The term "MAN" in the bible was used in refering to the whole of mankind (both men and women) in the bible!
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by msmon(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2015
*smile*. Nice try! Though, I won't be drawn into what u intend to achieve with this post. Btw, what church do u attend?
ATMC:
@topic...Most girls won't do that. you just saw one girl do that with her friend and you are saying this...I don't believe you, you must have been a pest to some girl who rains abusive words on you. CHANGE OP!
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Fourwinds: 9:19am On May 16, 2015
adeh39:

This is a very big question.

Honestly speaking, I do ask myself that question sometimes, Well, Firstly, It's not all ladies that behave like that, and as for the ladies that do, 70% of those ladies doesn't think it's a bad thing, especially ladies that were brought up in an environment where everyone call theirselves those kind of names. Even their parents. For example:

* Shade bawo ni? Oloshi nibo lo wa lataaro?*
*Hey Mad girl, where are you going?* and so on.

They see it as a normal thing, that's their own words of endearment. So they become so used to it that they even use it for their Suitors too, some married women does that too.

And as for the remaining 30%, it's either their boyfriend or fiance is someone that likes pestering or disturbing them, Or there is no Love in the relationship, because a woman that really love her fiance will never think of using those words on him.

That's all i can say for now. I may add to it later.

you have very good point. I have observed dis
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 9:21am On May 16, 2015
precisionindepth:
no vex en, just try and move with d rite set of girls DT will respect u as much as u respect dem

I don't think there are any "right set of girls" existing anyanymore
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by rhames(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2015
publicenemy:

Becos they are local girls with local mentalities

A decent girl will always have more important thing to talk about,

have decent friends who wouldn't engage in such acts,

and be very plain with a guy she doesn't want to have a anything with.

But lagos born and bred girls,Especially These local Mushin and Fadeyi girls in lagos are the most local in Nigeria. They date and marry in their poor communities to fellow local guys with similar mentalities and get impregnated and continue living in poverty. They are usually very ugly,dirty and insecure and when someone ask them out they start feeling like genevieve.

The ones my English Tutor will read out their epitaph as;

Born in one room,

Grew up in one room,

went to primary secondary school and learn a trade /handwork in one room,

Married in one room,

Gave birth in one room,

And became a grandparent in one room,

Died in one room,

And the generation of one-roomers continue till the end of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Kingsasian(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2015
Slimmos:
The day u start treating girls lyk shi*t, dat would b d day they will start respecting u. As for me, i dont take girl important anymore, i see all young ladies forming porch as shi*t . Poor and ugly girls forming porch n Behind, baba iya won, awon werey.
well said
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2015
prince3009:

I'm telling you my brother. Some idióts among them even believes that when a lady insults and abuses them it means she is interested! I don't understand where they get that warped thinking from. angry angry
lol na inferiority complex cause am
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Johfem(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2015
bcz guyz are troublesome in nature.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 9:24am On May 16, 2015
msmon:
*smile*. Nice try! Though, I won't be drawn into what u intend to achieve with this post. Btw, what church do u attend?

Hahaha. I know why you are asking about the church she attends...(os of the thinking that MAN in the bible only means men)

Whichever church she is attending must probably be "Made In China" grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by ATMC(f): 9:25am On May 16, 2015
prince3009:

See this one! When God talked about MAN in the bible, it generally meant both Male and Female. The term "MAN" in the bible was used in refering to the whole of mankind (both men and women) in the bible!
Tell it to one of you that said God's no. 1 regret is woman. I don't need ur explanation.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Fourwinds: 9:25am On May 16, 2015
prince3009:

U don't know some guys are weird in deir thinking
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 9:25am On May 16, 2015
dharmie092:
Smiles and God told you that?
d bible showd dat coz of gals he always turned against men
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
I think a mumu guy need certificate of mugun and mugun ID card station on his chest
lol they are many here I think FG should create agency whose duty is to issue certificate and ID cared of mumu to mugus

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 9:26am On May 16, 2015
dharmie092:
Smiles and God told you that?
d bible showd dat coz of gals he always turned against men
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by kalufelix(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2015
Dear lord,
Save us from these bloody motherf***... HYPOCRITES everywhere... This is why i pray

#freemind
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 9:28am On May 16, 2015
ATMC:
May your mother, female relations and daughter be your regret all through your life if and only if you do not come to the realisation that God repented that he made MAN. AMEN!
are u f00l or just a retard?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 9:30am On May 16, 2015
ATMC:
Tell it to one of you that said God's no. 1 regret is woman. I don't need ur explanation.

Yes ma!
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 9:30am On May 16, 2015
msmon:
A case study of Ojere girls. Lolz

Ojere girls, Lols...... Mind urself ooo haaha, Have u forgotten that i am one of them too?
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by FitnessNigeria: 9:34am On May 16, 2015
publicenemy:

Becos they are local girls with local mentalities

A decent girl will always have more important thing to talk about,

have decent friends who wouldn't engage in such acts,

and be very plain with a guy she doesn't want to have a anything with.

But lagos born and bred girls,Especially These local Mushin and Fadeyi girls in lagos are the most local in Nigeria. They date and marry in their poor communities to fellow local guys with similar mentalities and get impregnated and continue living in poverty. They are usually very ugly,dirty and insecure and when someone ask them out they start feeling like genevieve.

Public Enemy? Are you shekau?
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by ATMC(f): 9:39am On May 16, 2015
Luedave:
Luedave is a f00l and also a retard?
Well said. I succeeded in making you very angry. Now look very well and see what I just taught you...we learn everyday. By the way, follow me everywhere I go and don't forget to check me out, you already did? okay. lastly have a nice day#tongueout
I LIKED YOUR POST.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Decryptor(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2015
ATMC:

Man in the bible generally meant men and women.

How about this? When God started creation in the bible, he created everything one by one and said they were good.
He created light and darknes and called light day and darkness night...and God saw that IT WAS GOOD
He created the waters and dry land and God saw that IT WAS GOOD
He said let the earth bring forth tress and grasses...and God saw that IT WAS GOOD
He said let there be animals and birds of the air...and God saw that IT WAS GOOD
And finally, he created Adam and God looked at all that he created and saw that they were ALL GOOD!
Then he rested on the seventh day.

But when God brought created woman (Eve) and brought her to Adam, HE NEVER SAID THAT IT WAS GOOD!
Meaning the creation of Adam was where GOOD ended!

Read Genesis very well before coming to attack me o
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by mubarak001(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2015
[quote author=njuwo post=33759230]Everyone does it in his or

U get binoculars wey u tk dey c thru minds abi? Issorait...tailing u in Buhari's voice.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 10:11am On May 16, 2015
Lol..blame those guys,that start acting like a sissy whenever they are around a babe,if a girl thinks she be Agbani Darego abeg free her you go find a better Beyonce.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Chilug(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2015
sauceny:

Your girlfriend barely would even call you,let a lone the gurl you still toasting to call you.
That's u bro. U need to up ur game. My girlfriend call me every day. If u don't call me y will I border myself about u. 50:50 bro, 50:50
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by butanep(m): 10:17am On May 16, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
This is small. Cos I told the biitch I didnt understand Yoruba
She decided to insult me in yoruba with her girlfriend in front of me
They kept insulting me, laughing and calling me names.
yoruba girls are respectful but most don't have manners... I can't still explain the paradox.

That is to say their respect are pretense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee's Anger Issues / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.