Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! (46560 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 10:18am On May 16, 2015
It s because GEJ lost the presidential election
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by annice2014: 10:32am On May 16, 2015
donbenedict:
well in a way, d guy may be some sort of a pest... Or a jerk.. U never knw..
eventhough i agree with this, it does not call for name calling
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by precisionindepth: 10:35am On May 16, 2015
prince3009:

I don't think there are any "right set of girls" existing anyanymore
OK...wat u conceive is wat u believe
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by butanep(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2015
Slimmos:
u are right..attention seeking ugly ladies
Don't mind them... I was having a lady like that... was n't too fine. we coincidentally meet and we exchange contact. I added her up on my whatsapp contact immediately and we begin to chat.

After about two weeks, she was angry I have never called her on phone even 4 once... that she don't like it...

In my mind, what is this girl feeling like, who get credit to waste... make she come broadcast my name say I am disturbing her... Efia...

The only time I called her was to give her description when she was coming to my house...after that day, she always do the calling until she got tired...

One thing I don't take from ladies is insult even when it is done with play... I will rebuke you immediately...

When I woo a lady and we exchange contact, I study her body language for one week, if she is not interested in me even when I like her...I will simply let her be... by deleting her no and also in my chat list... I can't be a normal friend to a girl I have emotional feeling for...

If she is interested, she will definitely call...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by fejikudz(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2015
Slimmos:
The day u start treating girls lyk shi*t, dat would b d day they will start respecting u. As for me, i dont take girl important anymore, i see all young ladies forming porch as shi*t . Poor and ugly girls forming porch n Behind, baba iya won, awon werey.
ON point
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by precisionindepth: 10:37am On May 16, 2015
Slimmos:
yea, dat is y i move with d older ladies, cuz dey hav manners and are more courteous unlike d young n university girls dat always believe their beauty is d end of d world and dat is all they need to get a man of thier choice
watever rocks ur boat...
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 10:40am On May 16, 2015
ATMC:
Well said. I succeeded in making you very angry. Now look very well and see what I just taught you...we learn everyday. By the way, follow me everywhere I go and don't forget to check me out, you already did? okay. lastly have a nice day#tongueout
I LIKED YOUR POST.
i wud get bak to u, ma dad jux caught me with weed... Bt trust me u aint worth it xo y on earth wud i folow an homo sapien with many holes below....
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Slimmos(m): 10:41am On May 16, 2015
butanep:
Don't mind them... I was having a lady like that... was n't too fine. we coincidentally meet and we exchange contact. I added her up on my whatsapp contact immediately and we begin to chat.

After about two weeks, she was angry I have never called her on phone even 4 once... that she don't like it...

In my mind, what is this girl feeling like, who get credit to waste... make she come broadcast my name say I am disturbing her... Efia...

The only time I called her was to give her description when she was coming to my house...after that day, she always do the calling until she got tired...

One thing I don't take from ladies is insult even when it is done with play... I will rebuke you immediately...
badt guy..no time bro
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by butanep(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2015
Slimmos:
badt guy..no time bro
the time we have is to make money...
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by obiak4(m): 10:52am On May 16, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
This is small. Cos I told the biitch I didnt understand Yoruba
She decided to insult me in yoruba with her girlfriend in front of me
They kept insulting me, laughing and calling me names.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by ATMC(f): 11:10am On May 16, 2015
Luedave:
i wud get bak to u, ma dad jux caught me with weed... Bt trust me u aint worth it xo y on earth wud i folow an homo sapien with many holes below....
Ah...! he should take you back to yabaleft ASAP!
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by maticdotcom: 11:10am On May 16, 2015
They do that because they guy does not know how to do it the way they want it.

The guy maybe just keep on calling the lady like a pitiful and weak guy who does not know how to spark the chemistry with them.

They do not totally dislike the guy. In fact when they call names... maybe it is just a sort of making fun but they like the guy on the other hand.

They just hate it when they like a guy but the guy does not know how to keep them excited and interested. It happens a lot of times.

That is why they may be true in some cases when it comes to attraction - Boys are dumb.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by khassy(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
This is small. Cos I told the biitch I didnt understand Yoruba
She decided to insult me in yoruba with her girlfriend in front of me
They kept insulting me, laughing and calling me names.

and you couldn't slap the surname outta herundecidedundecidedundecided

ma nigga you need deliverance from pastor kingtom
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 11:19am On May 16, 2015
ATMC:
Ah...! he should take you back to yabaleft ASAP!
i wud gladly acept as long as i wud meet u there
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2015
After reading from page 0 to d current page... I noticed one tin... "Girls has really dealt with guys"... m not an exception.... Some say... d guy z at fault for being too needy... who wouldn't be wen u see someone dat sweeps u off Ur feet? .... D truth z dis... its a norm for girls to be abusive.... buh as a Man... u should try nd impose dat feeling Dat u r d head... I bet no girl wud want to raise or insult u... Women r complex beings... Try to understand dem.. don't be too harsh nd too weak... be average...
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by msmon(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2015
Hen! But that's the truth. Ok! Maybe ur case is an exception(not patronizing u). Btw, u didn't reply my PM...
adeh39:

Ojere girls, Lols...... Mind urself ooo haaha, Have u forgotten that i am one of them too?
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by cooluc(f): 11:38am On May 16, 2015
msmon:
Why do ladies often abuse, name-call or even curse a guy after a call?

It's a common act amongst ladies that they call suitors several kind of name after a call which I find very appalling.

I was at the motor park yesterday afternoon when a lady (she's not so beautiful ooo) received a call, she turned to her friend immediately after the call and said 'oloriburuku yen lo tun pemi yen ooo (that unfortunate guy called again)'. They didn't stop there, they both started calling and describing that guy with several names...

...and it something I have noticed about ladies overtime.

I hope one lady will have the audacity to tell us the rational behind this act.
You have a point tho.... but u missed it by grouping all ladies into dat...and besides there could more to what you heard except u've had other case scenarios to warrant your hypothesis

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by mayusguy(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2015
But she's right tho 'the unfortunate guy chyking a useless girl like her' she meant
msmon:

It's a common act amongst ladies that they call suitors several kind of name after a call which I find very appalling.

I was at the motor park yesterday afternoon when a lady (she's not so beautiful ooo) received a call, she turned to her friend immediately after the call and said 'oloriburuku yen lo tun pemi yen ooo (that unfortunate guy called again)'. They didn't stop there, they both started calling and describing that guy with several names...

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 16, 2015
msmon:

Some people would say girls do it because they don't like the guy. I think if u don't like him, you should save your self the stress of not giving him your number or picking his call or better still tell him to stop calling. In my opinion, I think girls do it to feel among or feel good about themselves. Most of my friends do it and when you see them with these boys,you'd wonder.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by msmon(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2015
...and this is coming from a lady. I really appreciate ur sincerity!
trippy:
Some people would say girls do it because they don't like the guy. I think if u don't like him, you should save your self the stress of not giving him your number or picking his call or better still tell him to stop calling. In my opinion, I think girls do it to feel among or feel good about themselves. Most of my friends do it and when you see them with these boys,you'd wonder.

Comment of the year!
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by MistadeRegal(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
that same lady will not be able to face the guy and repeat such statement. dumb girls everywhere.

after they will be complaining hrtbreak sad

Indeed! After they had changed his destiny and character with their curses.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 16, 2015
msmon:
...and this is coming from a lady. I really appreciate ur sincerity!

Comment of the year!
Thanks
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by agarawu23(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2015
MistadeRegal:

Indeed! After they had changed his destiny and character with their curses.
cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Slimmos(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2015
butanep:
the time we have is to make money...

it is evident from recent trends and marriages e.g osho baba and lara forte

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by shadrach77: 3:37pm On May 16, 2015
I think it's common amongst Yoruba women. Yoruba women and their wahala undecided kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by kenoz(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2015
Okay
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 16, 2015
khassy:

and you couldn't slap the surname outta herundecidedundecidedundecided

ma nigga you need deliverance from pastor kingtom

Bros I was too shocked. I thought they were talking about someone else
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by FRANKOXY(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2015
MAYBE SHE'$ DATING SOMEOME THAT HER FRIEND KNOWS.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by pipolad(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2015
super!!! you've said it all. Dear ladies..,Learn to respect every guy.

chigoizie7:
As a guy, I ve made it a clear warning never for a girl to insult or call a guy all sorts of name in me presence.

She asked why.

*if u can insult a guy in my presence,what will stop u from insulting me before another guy? I know I m not the only guy fuvcking u.

My point,

*why would u call a guy all sorts of name? Is he not entitled to chyke u? It is left for u to stand ur ground that u don't like him and stand by it, and not insulting him.

* he will still be a guy to keep pestering u. Ignore him,but don't call him names.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by verame(f): 4:48pm On May 16, 2015
Its all about love, once the love is not there,don't expect miracle Just as GMB have worned Nigerians not to expect miracke from him
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
It always happen to guys who don't read a lady body language when a lady is not interested in you, if you are the type that pay attention to details you will know and stop giving her the attention but some guys mumu even when the lady insult them they will continue calling

to be frank wen I finished waec. I was like a dog on heat. wen I approach a girl if she say no or I notice she don't want. to me it's game on....I 'll continue coming it's either she say yes or probably I get tired...
to me the fun is the chase. sometimes wen a girl is too easy I don't just feel it.. it still happen now.. though

now I pay attention to details. I know how to read thr body language now..if u like mask it anyhow u like...if u love me I kno. if u pretend you love me I kno.
Re: Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! by Progress2468(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2015
MzNelly:
Some guys do it too.....

What's your point?

Wrong !!!!
If a guy will discuss a lady after a phone conversation wit her then he loves her. Otherwise an average guy has so many oda tins to discuss about with a frnd:UCL, EPL, Politics jxt name it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee's Anger Issues / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Siyacela Dlamuka Marries Thando Mathebula In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.