Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m (3272 Views)

Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife / She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by Nobody: 11:17am On May 15, 2015
publicenemy:

Its not a mumu case...she was impregnated and deflowered. She could have gone thru a lot of temptations trying to keep her virginity and with hopes she finaly found the right man let him in,and he turns out to be a liar.she has to take care of her self and unborn child and when she is born as well.

She has a case.

You see!

Someone has seen a case in this.
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by Nobody: 11:18am On May 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lol wait first, I told u I was gona chyke u ryt? grin

tongue lol
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by Dioxidane: 11:20am On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Yh ok .. Lol dont think she would win the case anyway .. If it was rape den she got a chance

Touche...
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by IamOdin: 11:21am On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

See as u guys are wicked ..if some1 did that to ur daughter what advice would u give her ?

She'll hate me forever cos i'll mesmerize her life..And BTW,do you advocate for sex b4 marriage??
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by donbenedict(m): 11:21am On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

tongue lol
watsup
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by Nobody: 11:21am On May 15, 2015
IamOdin:

She'll hate me forever cos i'll mesmerize her life..And BTW,do you advocate for sex b4 marriage

Nope dont advocate for other just ... Sex before marriage after marriage whatever lol same thing
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by Nobody: 11:22am On May 15, 2015
donbenedict:
watsup

What happened to ur follow list
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by IamOdin: 11:29am On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Nope dont advocate for other just ... Sex before marriage after marriage whatever lol same thing

I don't really grab your post but if it means sex b4 marriage and after marriage is same,then i have a question...Will this baseless rant from her arise if she didn't succumb to the act b4 marriage??
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by Nobody: 11:31am On May 15, 2015
IamOdin:

I don't really grab your post but if it means sex b4 marriage and after marriage is same,then i have a question...Will this baseless rant from her arise if she didn't succumb to the act b4 marriage??

It wouldnt but not everyone is perfect even pastors get tempted .. So shes only human .. Y blame d chic when its d guys who knows what his doing undecided
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by IamOdin: 11:41am On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

It wouldnt but not everyone is perfect even pastors get tempted .. So shes only human .. Y blame d chic when its d guys who knows what his doing undecided

Bae,you only get tempted with what you're interested in...If you're not interested in taking beer what amount of temptation will make you take it??.Life is all about determination and the girl just flopped in that aspect..cleared??
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by agarawu23(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

U want some grin
Yh but some guys can be misleading and women can also be naive im Sure tneres loads of girls that keep it hoping they give it up to their future hubby. N guys would promise some even go as far as engagement n den after they get what they want they dump d girl.. Just saying u don't know y she wants to sue .
two question for you.

1 . are you a virgin?

2. . are you married?
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by Nobody: 11:46am On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
two question for you.

1 . are you a virgin?

2. . are you married?

In my past life undecided thought u now i fly in d night sooo u cant ask me these things
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by agarawu23(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

In my past life undecided thought u now i fly in d night sooo u cant ask me these things
so therefore you cant judge the issue on ground

you can continue sipping your watery tea undecided
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by Nobody: 11:49am On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
so therefore you cant judge the issue on ground

you can continue sipping your watery. Earl grey tea undecided
U dont have to be married n virgin at same time to understand certain things , just cuz u dont agree with what i said doesnt make u GID hun .. Free world everyones got an opinion whether its right or wrong . 21st century hun deal with it wink
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by agarawu23(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

U dont have to be married n virgin at same time to understand certain things , just cuz u dont agree with what i said doesnt make u GID hun .. Free world everyones got an opinion whether its right or wrong . 21st century hun deal with it wink
motigbo
oya lo sun undecided
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
motigbo
oya lo sun undecided
Its not night yet undecided
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by agarawu23(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2015
Lala247:

Its not night yet undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by nembudziya(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
motigbo
oya lo sun undecided
strictly speaking, and being Zimbabwean in nature, what does this mean in English ?
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by agarawu23(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2015
nembudziya:
strictly speaking, and being Zimbabwean in nature, what does this mean in English ?
motigbo ----->>> I have heard you.

oya lo sun------>>> go to bed
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by nembudziya(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
motigbo ----->>> I have heard you.

oya lo sun------>>> go to bed
thanks kindly.
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by agarawu23(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2015
nembudziya:
thanks kindly.
are you trying to learn Yoruba language?
Re: Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m by tiredface: 9:17am On May 24, 2015
A BREACH OF PROMISE TO MARRY, SHE HAS A CASE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Please Take It Easy On My Future Wife / 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / SEE Man With The Biggest Joystick In The Word-19 Inches - Needs A Wife (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.