Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp (30826 Views)

Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by yemmybx(m): 5:35pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=SFSNIPER post=33771778]
1). Between a soldier and CM who is doing voluntary service to the nation?
2). Don't just assume every soldier has "just" an SSCE. I have a Bsc but I used my SSCE to join the Army and hope to go for DSS after sometime. Dats just an example, I have many more colleagues who all have a Bsc or Msc added.
3). NO SOLDIER just starts beating up a CM. Last year I was in Sokoto camp and on a fateful day at the mammy Mkt, I overheard some female CMS insulting a soldier just because he wakes them "too early". They said stuff like "him think say to get degree na beans"? Meanwhile, the soldier in question has an Msc. Now, they had forgotten that we take instructions from the camp CMDT.
I called them and cautioned them, and I also called the soldier to come around and we spoke about his papers. He didn't know why I brought up that topic but the CMS got my point.
4). If you are not sent to Maiduguri, you can't just go. And 90% of us in the North have tasted it so it is not new. I've even lost very close mates, some died before my eyes. And I can tell you that if you know what we see down there you'll NEVER loosely tell your relative to go there the way you say it to other soldiers. i like ur comment i get ur point bt OVERFLEXING IS TOO MUCH on khaki boys side
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by clemmonce(m): 5:35pm On May 15, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

assemble 20 soldiers today and i tell you ll find out 10 are graduates.
Mr man you have to know something there are soldiers and there are soldiers..... soldiers in nysc camps are called recruit... they don't have a bsc all they have is ssce and they did not attend NDA. they have special programme for recruits.....An NDA graduate cannot go nysc camp...
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by MrScript(m): 5:38pm On May 15, 2015
SFSNIPER:

2). Don't just assume every soldier has "just" an SSCE. I have a Bsc but I used my SSCE to join the Army and hope to go for DSS after sometime. Dats just an example, I have many more colleagues who all have a Bsc or Msc added.
3). NO SOLDIER just starts beating up a CM. Last year I was in Sokoto camp and on a fateful day at the mammy Mkt, I overheard some female CMS insulting a soldier just because he wakes them "too early". They said stuff like "him think say to get degree na beans"? Meanwhile, the soldier in question has an Msc. Now, they had forgotten that we take instructions from the camp CMDT.
I called them and cautioned them, and I also called the soldier to come around and we spoke about his papers. He didn't know why I brought up that topic but the CMS got my point.
4). If you are not sent to Maiduguri, you can't just go. And 90% of us in the North have tasted it so it is not new. I've even lost very close mates, some died before my eyes. And I can tell you that if you know what we see down there you'll NEVER loosely tell your relative to go there the way you say it to other soldiers.
5). The way you relate with and treat a soldier determines how he will treat you. Make enquiries about this incident well and you may find out the CMS resisted a lighter punishment and probably said some insultive words. I bet you!
I'll always stand up in defense of my colleagues anywhere, anytime. Just like I'll do for innocent civilians. Good evening.
Tanx bro, v been enlightened...
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by chibykem(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2015
Soldiers today's morning allegedly beat 3 Corps members in Katsina NYSC camp mercilessly,with one of the Corps members going unconscious.

According to a twitter user Mariam Otun who is serving in Katsina,the Corps members are planning to stage a protest in the streets of Katsina.It should be recalled soldiers recently beat a Corps member to coma in Nasarawa state.
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by nairation: 5:41pm On May 15, 2015
GodMode:

Only f:oolish people with pride have concerns about respect or disrespect...

smh... you are the foo.lish one..

Pride and respect are not on same level
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by sinator(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2015
SFSNIPER:

4). If you are not sent to Maiduguri, you can't just go. And 90% of us in the North have tasted it so it is not new. I've even lost very close mates, some died before my eyes. And I can tell you that if you know what we see down there you'll NEVER loosely tell your relative to go there the way you say it to other soldiers.
5). The way you relate with and treat a soldier determines how he will treat you. Make enquiries about this incident well and you may find out the CMS resisted a lighter punishment and probably said some insultive words. I bet you!
I'll always stand up in defense of my colleagues anywhere, anytime. Just like I'll do for innocent civilians. Good evening.
sir dont mind dis pipo dey tink every soldier is an illitratrate... Cm's tink dat degree is d ultimate
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by teeboi15: 5:45pm On May 15, 2015
Fools,una 4 protest make dem scrap NYSC.Dumb ass idiots,when some of sleep around in camps like dogs,rubbish...
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by GodMode: 5:46pm On May 15, 2015
nairation:

You're the one that will know Oooo...
I don't know what pride and respect is...
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by GodMode: 5:46pm On May 15, 2015
nairation:

You're the one that will know Oooo...
I don't know what pride and respect is...
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Seriallinks(m): 5:50pm On May 15, 2015
sukkot:
so would the beating have been justified if the soldier was holding a phd ?

Good question bruv!
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by sukkot: 5:52pm On May 15, 2015
Seriallinks:

Good questions bruv!
bros trust all is well with you
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 15, 2015
Jayboi:
where are the pictures

Who fit snap am..
Na die oooo
Dem go beat double coma enter im body

And e go reduce d cm life span
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Seriallinks(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2015
sukkot:
bros trust all is well with you

I'm cool o jare bros sukkot! grin Wetin you chop remain?
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by sukkot: 5:58pm On May 15, 2015
Seriallinks:

I'm cool o jare bros sukkot! grin Wetin you chop remain?
Thats good to hear my bros. i chop everything remain. we dey wait you to come chop your own now hehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by meforyou1(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2015
emekachimek:

That soldier must be a coward. I did NYSC. No amount of rudeness would warrant beating up someone, even to loss of consciousness. If na my relation, we don hammer be that cos I'll make big fortune out of his life by the time we r done in d court
when I was in camp, who born soldier to even slap me? I would have set the camp on fire that day
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by meforyou1(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2015
SFSNIPER:

no soldier is do any more voluntary service to their fatherland than any other nigerian. Are u not being paid?
Remember that these intending corps members are graduates of civilian schools and not NDA. If every civilian is beaten to a coma for insult and disobedience, do u know how many of my subordinates that I would have sent to the mortuary by now.
When I was serving, because corpers didn't come out for weekly environmental sanitation in Air force Base markurdi, the soldiers went and beat them up and pour bleach on the clothes etc. NYSC Markurdi did a revenge mission and didn't post corpers to them again for years until they came, hats in hand, begging. And wrote an undertaking not to touch corpers again.
As for Maiduguri, we saw soldiers deserting war front, running away from rag-tag civilians that were carrying guns.
Military is a noble profession. The only thing that made me not to enter army is because of my temper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by 1stola: 6:28pm On May 15, 2015
Dahveydson:
Soldiers don't go about beating CMs, what did the CMs do?
Some proud CMs disobey soldiers so rudely and expect preferential treatment because they "know" someone.
Senseless goat.
U go get sense any day soldier slap u...
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by XRAY21(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2015
MrScript:

Dah hasn't justified y a CM dat s serving d nation voluntarily shud b beaten 2 coma by a soldier bosting around with just a sec. Sch certificate. Na dia type d run from maiduguri
t is your type there like to beat, you that see them as common second sch. Levers,and tend to disrespect then .this men put there lives one the line for small money.all there ask for is respect or you know the rest and the highest you can do after heavy beaten is to insult. So you see you lost
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by XRAY21(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2015
emekachimek:

That soldier must be a coward. I did NYSC. No amount of rudeness would warrant beating up someone, even to loss of consciousness. If na my relation, we don hammer be that cos I'll make big fortune out of his life by the time we r done in d court
lol how many people have been short dead by police and army and the case never smelled court. just pray it dose not happen to you no the make mouth
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by XRAY21(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2015
Tenim47:
Bastard soldier, go to sambisa dats ur objectives
e for good if to say na the soja you tell am to him face o.

Make you chop your own
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by XRAY21(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2015
maggilove:
The best thing is to just obey them and get out of camp. I was always doing the right thing so I never had any trouble with them.
tell them as simple as that.. Na goat wa won stand up to wolf the die o
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by yokiti: 6:47pm On May 15, 2015
clemmonce:
Mr man you have to know something there are soldiers and there are soldiers..... soldiers in nysc camps are called recruit... they don't have a bsc all they have is ssce and they did not attend NDA. they have special programme for recruits.....An NDA graduate cannot go nysc camp...
Please, how are you sure about this? Do your research well before you say some things.
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by XRAY21(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2015
An2elect2:
Oh God what is it with these men on uniform angry

shebi i will soon serve, lemme see anybody that will touch me mtchewwww sad
na goat wa won stand to fight wolf the die o. Obey then leave camp e no hard o.if them beat you (GOD forbid) you die life goes on sha
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by XRAY21(m): 6:50pm On May 15, 2015
Larynx:
[size=20pt]why on earth will you beat a corp member I cant blame the illiterate soldier tho, he never know what it takes to be a graduate, and it is coward like him that run away from boko[size=20pt].................................................. BULLSHIT !!![/size]
this is y there beat you see them as illiterate. Sha the illiterate will beat yyou and life goes on
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Orunto: 6:54pm On May 15, 2015
So you think everyone is like you abi? No!!! But the truth is always bitter!!! I am neither Shetima, Modu Sherif nor Ihejirika!!!
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 15, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Absolute nonsense & complete balderdash.. People like you are reason while the naija army command less respect.
Nothing should justify any form of physical abuse to CM. It makes no sense at all. Everyone has his or her human right. So because a CM is rude to you, he/she should be treated like a criminal. Even criminals have right in a sane environment.
The psychic of most naija soldiers is appalling. You lots try to just all form of abuse just because you were all subjected to it when you were a trainee..
Bro, those methods still employed by your superiors who trained you are archaic & old fashioned.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by MrScript(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2015
XRAY21:
t is your type there like to beat, you that see them as common second sch. Levers,and tend to disrespect then .this men put there lives one the line for small money.all there ask for is respect or you know the rest and the highest you can do after heavy beaten is to insult. So you see you lost
I no get ur time
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by obailala(m): 7:30pm On May 15, 2015
onoikenna:
Soldiers today's morning allegedly beat 3 Corps members in Katsina NYSC camp mercilessly,with one of the Corps members going unconscious.

According to a twitter user Mariam Otun who is serving in Katsina,the Corps members are planning to stage a protest in the streets of Katsina.It should be recalled soldiers recently beat a Corps member to coma in Nasarawa state.
What did the corper do?... Soldiers in camp are usually under very strong orders not to lay their hands on corpers no matter the provocation. I'm sure the beaten corpers must have physically attacked the soldiers. There's definitely more to this story.
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by maxkenny: 7:32pm On May 15, 2015
Gaskia this place on the pix is not mani camp in katsina its a cook story
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Mbediogu(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2015
Dahveydson:
Soldiers don't go about beating CMs, what did the CMs do?
Some proud CMs disobey soldiers so rudely anxpect preferential treatment because they "know" someone.

You are right but that is not the essence of sending soldiers to NYSC Camps. The discipline code of soldiers is different from those of NYSC members some of whom are disabled. Moreover NYSC secretariat is in a better position to appropriately discipline erring corpers.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by adetsim(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=majalisa post=33769219]is probably this kind of a mentality that got the graduate CM floged by the certificateless soja.[/qu

So you mean he should be beaten to death.
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by MrXlim5618: 7:44pm On May 15, 2015
The graduates are not sent to camp. Even if they are, they can not be as stupid as to beat a corp member to d point of coma. No matter what!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / Corper Drowns In Boat Accident A Month To Completion Of His Service, Buried / Life After The NYSC: The Grim Reality!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.