Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp (30827 Views)

Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:59am On May 16, 2015
klevjey:

ur papa left yansh
The kind of thing am talking about
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by klevjey: 7:56am On May 16, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
The kind of thing am talking about
d thing u talk about, or d thing u see every morning?
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Zeze06(m): 8:30am On May 16, 2015
Be careful with ur comments, most military officials r very discipline, ethical in d conduct of their duties and in their relationships with civilians, am very sure 100% that those "dullards" CMs must have displayed conducts that were considered punishable by d officers again am sure they stubornly resisted d much linient punishment mated on them, and u know, to a military man, sturboness n egoistic display of rudeness is worse than d original offence commited!! Be careful next time u encounter a military officer...#inyourbestinterest#

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:32am On May 16, 2015
teeowl:
Soldiers are different from officers. Officers are from the rank of 2nd Lieutenant upwards - they are the ones that do a 4 year course in NDA, similar to a University.

In a way he is right....there are members of the lower ranks who do go to university.
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:34am On May 16, 2015
autaspakladi:
I think It will be better if NYSC is scraped.

Right now...scrapping NYSC may not be a good idea.

Especially as our rural schools....including in the South of Nigeria....are virtually run by corpers.

Scrap NYSC....and watch as illiteracy levels rise.
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:54am On May 16, 2015
If they go to university, then they do an 8 months course and they start at 2nd Liuetenant or its equivalent in airfore or navy, BUT they would stop at Major or its equivalent in airforce or navy unless they go back to the defence academy. I was almost signing up for the 8 months course after NYSC because my friend was signing up since his father is a Brigadier.

bushdoc9919:

In a way he is right....there are members of the lower ranks who do go to university.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by solid3(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2015
klevjey:

ur papa left yansh

This is how we know a m=o=r=o=n. tongue
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by klevjey: 5:36pm On May 16, 2015
solid3:

That doesn't change the fact dat d left as* of ur father needs plastic surgery... cool
solid3:

That doesn't change the fact dat d left as* of ur father needs plastic surgery...
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by solid3(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2015
klevjey:

That doesn't change the fact dat d left as* of ur father needs plastic surgery... cool

That doesn't change the fact dat d left as* of ur father needs plastic surgery...

A slowpoke m=o=r=o=n need no more hard earned response from smone like me. Since u don't have respect for ur fada. Fu¢ktard tongue
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by klevjey: 6:22pm On May 16, 2015
solid3:

A slowpoke m=o=r=o=n need no more hard earned response from smone like me. Since u don't have respect for ur fada. Fu¢ktard tongue

someone like u?? Ha! Angel Gabriel, am honoured sir...

jambite grin
solid3:

someone like u?? Ha! Angel Gabriel, am honoured sir...

jambite
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by bellotaofeek: 12:12pm On May 17, 2015
The soldiers involved should be sent to Sambisa forest to go and flex there muscles there.....

tongue
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by hedonistic: 8:35am On May 18, 2015
Mbediogu:

You are right but that is not the essence of sending soldiers to NYSC Camps. The discipline code of soldiers is different from those of NYSC members some of whom are disabled. Moreover NYSC secretariat is in a better position to appropriately discipline erring corpers.

Don't mind these bloody cowards here that call themselves soldiers. It irritates me the way they think they are entitled to physically assault unarmed civilians merely because they think they have been "insulted". Does the LAW empower them to react anyhow they deem fit to civil provocation? They still have no regard for the LAW and its provisions. You can't just do anything you like towards perceived rude behaviour or provocation by civilians just because you are a soldier.

Yet they cannot overcome ordinary rag tag civilians that carry guns (Boko Haram and militants). It is only unarmed civilians that they can do shakara for. If that is not cowardice, tell me what it is.
Re: Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp by jargonzboi(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2015
SFSNIPER:

1). Between a soldier and CM who is doing voluntary service to the nation?
2). Don't just assume every soldier has "just" an SSCE. I have a Bsc but I used my SSCE to join the Army and hope to go for DSS after sometime. Dats just an example, I have many more colleagues who all have a Bsc or Msc added.
3). NO SOLDIER just starts beating up a CM. Last year I was in Sokoto camp and on a fateful day at the mammy Mkt, I overheard some female CMS insulting a soldier just because he wakes them "too early". They said stuff like "him think say to get degree na beans"? Meanwhile, the soldier in question has an Msc. Now, they had forgotten that we take instructions from the camp CMDT.
I called them and cautioned them, and I also called the soldier to come around and we spoke about his papers. He didn't know why I brought up that topic but the CMS got my point.
4). If you are not sent to Maiduguri, you can't just go. And 90% of us in the North have tasted it so it is not new. I've even lost very close mates, some died before my eyes. And I can tell you that if you know what we see down there you'll NEVER loosely tell your relative to go there the way you say it to other soldiers.
5). The way you relate with and treat a soldier determines how he will treat you. Make enquiries about this incident well and you may find out the CMS resisted a lighter punishment and probably said some insultive words. I bet you!
I'll always stand up in defense of my colleagues anywhere, anytime. Just like I'll do for innocent civilians. Good evening.

"espirite du corps" right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / Corper Drowns In Boat Accident A Month To Completion Of His Service, Buried / Life After The NYSC: The Grim Reality!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.