Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today (3487 Views)

A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix / Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by stephenduru: 1:24pm On May 15, 2015
Three armed robbers were today caught and burnt in Akwa Ibom.

The robbers who ages are 20-25yrs robbed and killed a businessman in Akwa Ibom while on a visit to yala(okuku market).He was robbed of his cash by the robbers.

Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by stephenduru: 1:24pm On May 15, 2015
stephenduru:
Three armed robbers were today caught and burnt in Akwa Ibom.

The robbers who ages are 20-25yrs robbed and killed a businessman in Akwa Ibom while on a visit to yala(okuku market).He was robbed of his cash by the robbers.

Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2015
Nigeria and jungle justice are like bread and better.Though the deceased are murderes they should have allowed the law to run its course
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 15, 2015
This government sef grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by okoro4: 1:29pm On May 15, 2015
Jungle justice
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by stephenduru: 1:36pm On May 15, 2015
okoro4:
Jungle justice
That's Nigeria for u
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by okoro4: 1:49pm On May 15, 2015
stephenduru:
That's Nigeria for u
Wt is the govt doing abt it?
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by funkybully(f): 1:53pm On May 15, 2015
Suyad thieves. One day for the owner

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by Jayboi(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2015
lets all say no to jungle justice and allow the law take its course
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by stephenduru: 2:04pm On May 15, 2015
Jayboi:
lets all say no to jungle justice and allow the law take its course
Seriouspy.I feel for the guys
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 15, 2015
I am a fan of jungle justice buh with wat I'm seeing now....I renounce my philosophy on this mara
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 15, 2015
2undexy:
I am a fan of jungle justice buh with wat I'm seeing now....I renounce my philosophy on this mara

why pity them? they are equally wicked.
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by mrborntodoit: 2:24pm On May 15, 2015
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by Chubhie: 2:31pm On May 15, 2015
What an awkward situation it will be when the slain richman and the robbers meets at heavens gate. I'm more interested on how they make arguments to enter heavens gates.
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by francbadoo: 3:38pm On May 15, 2015
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by francbadoo: 3:39pm On May 15, 2015
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner
funkybully:
Suyad thieves. One day for the owner

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by jazzydee: 3:53pm On May 15, 2015
[size=21pt]When did Okuku market in Yala LGA which is in cross rivers state become Akwa Ibom? Op your head needs to be examined and the moderators take note[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/mob-sets-ablaze-three-robbery-suspects-in-ogoja/

http://saharareporters.com/2015/05/15/mob-sets-ablaze-three-robbery-suspects-ogoja
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by stephenduru: 4:14pm On May 15, 2015
jazzydee:
[size=21pt]When did Okuku market in Yala LGA which is in cross rivers state become Akwa Ibom? Op your head needs to be examined and the moderators take note[/size]
On his way to Okuku mkt.Read b4 commenting.Thanks
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by jazzydee: 4:19pm On May 15, 2015
stephenduru:
On his way to Okuku mkt.Read b4 commenting.Thanks
stop breaking fake news , okuku market where the event took place is in yala cross river not akwa ibom.
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by 7footre(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2015
Now what is the difference between the people that killed d robbers and d armed robbers.... they are both murderers
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by Emphany: 6:40pm On May 15, 2015
But i am sure you all knw many innocent people has been killed like this,without a chance to prove weda innocent or not.
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by thorpido(m): 8:14pm On May 15, 2015
Abasi Mbok.iya mi
Re: Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today by jazzydee: 8:47pm On May 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Meet Governor Fayose's Handsome Son Nigba Fayose(photos) / Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner / International Friendly - Catalunya vs Basque: Lessons For Anti-Biafra Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.