Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (249579 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / Super Falcons of Nigeria Thread: 2015 Women's World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
......continue from the last post
[b][size=14pt]
Task Before Oliseh
[/size]
It should be noted that the work of a coach goes beyond on-field activities to include maintaining harmony among his players. This equally poses a task for the coach. It would be recalled that Keshi’s time was severally marred by disharmony among the players and the FA. A good example was what transpired between goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama and the NFF. Oliseh must avoid such situation.
Thirdly, the coach should ensure that merit is not killed on the altar of pecuniary gains and mediocrity. This is against the backdrop of the allegation made by Eagles’ former defender, Taye Taiwo, that players pay their ways into the team.
Such allegation may not be entirely unfounded going by the fact that in so many occasions, Nigerians have had causes to question the inclusion of certain players in the team.
Oliseh must justify the confidence Nigerians have in him by ensuring that only fit, willing and committed players are invited into the team. This may not be a difficult preposition, as Nigeria is blessed with so many good players both at home and abroad.
On the other hand, the NFF must ensure that on and off-field matters as they bother on players’ selection are left to the coach to handle. Unnecessary interference must be discouraged, while the football house must be ready to give the coaching crew all the necessary support to succeed.
Thankfully, Pinnick has promised to give the coach all necessary assistance for him to succeed.
“On our part at the NFF, we will give him all the support to succeed, as we have been giving to all our coaches. Subject to the approval of the NFF Executive Committee, we will conclude negotiations by weekend and he will be unveiled next week.”
But some people have expressed reservation on Oliseh’s probable appointment as Eagles coach, saying the former players has no national team coaching experience.
But former Coach Christian Chukwu, while waving aside such claim as lacking in merit, said there was nothing like not having experience.
“I have managed the national team in the past so when I tell you that Oliseh’s so-called lack of experience will not be an issue; I know what I am talking about.
“At this level, it is not really about coaching footballers but managing them.
“You are talking about mostly grown men from different backgrounds so it’s mainly about management of egos.
“I know Oliseh very well and I have no doubt that he will succeed but Nigerians must throw their weight behind him,” he said.
[/b]

dailyindependentnig.com/2015/07/task-oliseh/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
NFF Awaits FIFA Over Iwobi’s Clearance
[/size]
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) expects to get Arsenal’s Alex Iwobi to play for the country as soon as possible, as the federation awaits word from FIFA over its application for a nationality switch.

Alex Iwobi
The 19-year-old, who plays as a forward and captains the Gunners’ U21s, was born in Lagos but has represented the English youth teams at all levels.
Alex Iwobi
However, he has decided to pitch his international future with the Super Eagles and was invited to the U-23 squad but sat in the stands during an All African Games qualifying match against Gabon in Libreville in February.
FIFA rules require that an application be made from the interested association seeking for permission before a player switches his allegiance.
The NFF is keen for Iwobi’s switch to be complete.
“We have since sent applications to FIFA on the boy’s intention of playing for his fatherland, Nigeria,” NFF General Secretary, Dr Mohammed Sanusi said.
“And like what happened in the case of Victor Moses and Shola Ameobi, it took time before FIFA replied us that they had been cleared.
“You know that there are processes as regards this. FIFA will thoroughly assess [our application] before clearing the player for us to use.”
Iwobi was included in Arsenal’s 27-man squad for its Barclays Asia Trophy tour to Singapore.
He will hope to break into the Gunners first team this season after impressing in the youth side last season.
[/b]

dailyindependentnig.com/2015/07/nff-awaits-fifa-iwobis-clearance/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Fans Seek Free Hand For New Super Eagles Coach
[/size]

Football enthusiasts in Akwa Ibom State have called on the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) and other stakeholders to give the new Super Eagles coach a free hand in running the team.
In separate interviews with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Saturday in Uyo, the fans said the new coach would need free atmosphere to operate to the best of his ability.
A sport analyst with Radio Nigeria, Altantic FM, Uyo, Aniekan Udofia, who commended NFF for considering a new coach for the Eagles, advised against undue interference in his work.
Udofia said the consideration of Sunday Oliseh as the new Eagles coach was a welcome development and urged football administrators to go for merit in selection of players.
“Sometimes, the coaches are not given enough opportunity to succeed, when they fail, we lay all the blame on them.
“We are looking up to him, to surpass the achievements of his predecessor, Stephen Keshi by once more makiing Nigerians proud of their darling team, Eagles.
“What we are praying is that what he knows technically should be translated into better game on the field of play,” Udofia said.
He expressed optimism that Oliseh would bring back the glory days of football in the country.
Another football enthusiast, Amos Etuk, called on the NFF to desist from interfering in the job of the coach.
Etuk expressed optimism that Oliseh would succeed if allowed a free hand to act, based on merit and with the right intuition.
“I think Oliseh’s coming will engender confidence in the Eagles and bring back fans to the stadiums,” Etuk said.
Uwem Ekoh, a journalist advised administrators to allow honesty, justice and accountability to determine their daily conduct in order to get it right with the game.
Ekoh, who is the chairman of Sports Writers Association of Nigeria (SWAN), Akwa Ibom Chapter, described Oliseh as possessing the right pedigree to coach the Eagles.
He said that the new coach could analyse football and he had the experience to lead the team.
“The Eagles are a big team, if you don’t have the experience, you will not be able to handle the team.
“It takes a bigger heart and experienced coach and somebody who is well exposed to handle a team like the Eagles,” Ekoh said.
Ekoh, called for cooperation and prayers for the new coach.
He, however, said Oliseh was not perfect but could only meet the expectations of Nigerians, if given the right working tools and environment. (NAN)
[/b]

leadership.ng/sports/446372/fans-seek-free-hand-for-new-super-eagles-coach
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Keshi was consumed by the politics he played – Odegbami
[/size]
Where do you stand on the disengagement of Stephen Keshi as Super Eagles coach by the Nigeria Football Federation?
Keshi is my friend and I was one of those who championed his recruitment when he was being shopped for and I supported him all through to the 2013 Nations Cup and 2014 World Cup. We played together as team-mates and so I am very unhappy that he lost his job and the way he lost the job is another cause for concern.

Odegbami

I thought that if they wanted to sack him, it could have been done earlier or nicely done when the opportunity was right, when the conditions called for it, when everything was perfect for him to have gone honourably.
But that he waited for this long and they also waited, only to now sack him shows that they were looking for any opportunity or the closest to an opportunity to sack him. And that is why we have this unfortunate incident that is generating a lot of discussions and debate in the country. It is rather unfortunate.
What is the way forward in this unfortunate situation as the NFF has said Shuaibu Amodu should be the interim manager of the team. Do you think they should get another coach so that the qualification process for the 2017 Nations Cup will not run into hitches?
Time waits for no one. The world just trudges on. That Keshi has been removed doesn’t mean that is the end of the world. People were sacked before him and people will be hired after him.
Looking forward, I just thought that the issue of Shuaibu Amodu coming in as coach will now draw up its own debate and controversies. As technical director, he has an assignment, he has his own mandate, so I think he should just stay within that mandate, instead of coming in.
There was a time that he came in when Keshi was sacked but left after Keshi was recalled. It implies a musical game of chairs and there is no justification for him coming in at this point. But I like what I heard that one, they say it is a temporary thing, two, what Amodu said he was not putting out his neck forward for that position.
So what do we do now?
I am totally not in support of a foreign coach. I believe there will be a hidden agenda behind hiring a foreign coach that will come to Nigeria. Let us see his credentials. What has he won? What qualities does he have to be our coach? We are not going to look at his white skin to let him just come. Has he done better that the coaches that we’ve had and have? Has he done better than Keshi? Keshi remains the most successful indigenous coach in the history of football in Nigeria.
There has never been anyone, foreign or local that was better than him. And some of us have said that from Keshi we should start to look at their generation. Players who played at every level, players who were coached by the highest level of coaches, players who have gone further to get higher education and acquire coaching courses to handle our national teams. We have said so and we should not go back on our word. There is one person eminently qualified to become the next coach of the Super Eagles.
And I think he deserves to be given a chance. He is an international. He has the intellectual capacity to handle the team. He has demonstrated steady grasp of the game over and over again in his conversation and analysis of the game in the world. We have seen him, we have heard him and we think he can do it. That person is Sunday Oliseh. Under no condition must anybody go and bring one foreigner to come and say he wants to coach a Nigerian team in this age that we are in.
We have a Sunday Oliseh. Give him the job to do. Don’t say he does not have the experience because if you don’t give him the opportunity, he will never get the experience. Keshi started from somewhere. Samson Siasia started from somewhere. Go to those foreign countries and you will find out that there are certain coaches who started their careers at the top. Oliseh qualifies. No uestion on it. Bring in Oliseh. Those are my personal views on him.
Are you not worried at all by his lack of coaching experience at the national team level?
Not at all. There is no other Nigerian qualified for the job than him.
People will disagree with you on that based on the fact that he has no experience for such a sensitive and demanding job as the Eagles Coach…
Of course, but who says that he has not been coaching. He has been coaching in Belgium.
[/b]

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/keshi-was-consumed-by-the-politics-he-played-odegbami/
....continue in the next post
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
.....continue from the next post
[b][size=14pt]
[/size]
In an academy…
Coaching is coaching. Caching at the national level is the easiest job in the world. It is easier than to coach a club, where you go and get players, teach them, train them and make them play as a unit and a whole lot of other things. The national team coach is the one that assembles all the best players available, has two or three days to talk to them, tell them how he wants them to play and they go and play. He doesn’t do much. Anybody can coach the national team of any country, it will now depend on their intellectual capacity, nothing else.
What about the managerial abilities?

Keshi

That’s part of it. Where do you get the managerial abilities? It’s on the job. And the truth is that as a former player and academy coach, he has the experience. Coaching an academy is the hardest kind of coaching. As a former player, he has experienced what it is like to play. That is the best experience to be a manager. And if you go to school like Oliseh has done, you have the knowledge to pass on. So let us see him impact the knowledge to our Eagles.
In terms of intellectual capacity, I believe, based on what I know that the most qualified man for that job today is Oliseh. Give him the chance. We are playing in African, anybody who comes to handle the Super Eagles and cannot pass through the African qualifies for the Nations Cup does not deserve to be called a coach. Ninety per cent of them will take Nigeria there. Anyway, so why not Oliseh.
That is my recommendation. He has everything it takes, we have heard him, we have seen him, the world has recognised him, FIFA recognises him, Super Sports recognises him. During the last World Cup, he showed class. He is amongst the best analyzers of football that I know.
Just like you
No I can’t do it
But can he cope with the politics there?
It is good that he does not know that aspect because if you play the politics, then you will be consumed by it. If you go there and face your technical job, you don’t have a problem. Keshi was trying to play the two. Why did he remain? It was politics. Politics kept him there and politics sent him packing. He didn’t leave the job now, they sent him away. How could they have had the guts to send him away but for the political change that occurred. That is the reality of it.
Which change are you talking about?
The political change. How did Keshi remain there? He was backed by the Presidency. And I am not talking of the President.; But he was backed by the Presidency and we know they backed him because they felt that he was unfairly treated and that they should have treated him with modesty and decorum. Anyway, those who were trying to get him out are also people who were put there politically. So why would you now use your political advantage to sack somebody else? They were all coming from the same pot of soup.
You have experienced your fair share of political misadventure with the NFF, so you are talking from experience…
Absolutely, that is why I say leave the politicians to face their game and you will have no problem
But you are also a politician…
I am learning the trade of politics. Previously, I was just a technical person, thinking that I could contribute my technical knowledge to develop Nigerian sports, but I have been told that it does not work that way. I have tried to be NFF President about four or five times but it did not work. I have left it for them because I am a political neophyte.
In this season of change, are you not thinking of a rebound?
In this wind of change, there is a storm that is blowing everybody, everywhere. When things settle, you never can tell where it will land
[/b]

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/keshi-was-consumed-by-the-politics-he-played-odegbami/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
.......continue from the last post
[b][size=14pt]
[/size]
What kind of Sports minister are you expecting President Muhammadu Buhari to appoint?
One who is a visionary, one who captures the original action plan for the development of sports in Nigeria, which was on course and derailed through succession of bad administrators who had no idea of what sports development was. We want somebody who will come with a vision, a road-map and everybody can think clearly and which is implementable, taking it one step at a time until we get to the level we hope to attain.
It is not a sprints event. Anybody who comes and tells you that he wants to win the Olympic Games does not deserve the assignment. Ask for somebody who will tell you that we are going to take the 15 million out of school children back to school, because we are going to use the instrumentality of sports. Get somebody who will tell you that we are going to reduce the unemployment amongst our youths in Nigeria because we are going to promote sports to generate employment for our youths.
Listen to that person who will tell you that we are going to raise a generation of sportsmen who in eight years time will make Nigeria one of the foremost sporting nations on earth and we would now be competing for Olympic gold medals not tomorrow but in the future. So the foundation is essential. We should not rush. It is a marathon race. You don’t sprint when you start a marathon, you have to lay the foundation and let it be strong.
Looking back at the old days that produced people like you, are you hopeful of a return to such glorious days?
Absolutely, I don’t even have reasons to articulate why. But the Presidency of Buhari, without raising a finger, without doing anything, the corruption level has dropped in the country. Discipline is returning to several arms of government. That is the benefit of having one person come into office, without doing anything. That tells you that if he starts to do something, that the change that we all require will come. And if he has good people around him, Nigeria would not be same in another four years time.

Oliseh

What emotions run through your mind when passing the National Stadium in Lagos?
I weep. Every time I pass there I shed tears over what has happened to this national edifice.
How did things get this bad there?
It is a reflection of Nigeria. How had is Nigeria? Very, very, very bad. The state of Nigeria is very bad and the National Stadium is just there, serving as a picture on the wall, telling us how bad we are. When we fix the place, we can look at the new National Stadium and see the beauty of Nigeria.
The Super Eagles don’t even have a base now, leaving some persons to call for their return to Lagos…
18 million people to support the Super Eagles, you can’t have a better incentive than the National Stadium. The National Stadium, when it was the National Stadium, was a slaughter house. If you came in there you would be intimidated, afraid to play as the fans would subdue you.
Were the Algerians subdued by the fans when you played them in the final of the 1980 AFCON?
Of course, they were the best team in Africa that time. The Algerians had the young team, they had just returned from the World Cup. They were a team on the ascendancy. In fact, when we were going to play them, if you looked at the records of both teams, we didn’t even stand a chance. If that game had been played outside Nigeria, probably we would not have won.
The atmosphere in the stadium, the team, everything elevated us to a certain level that the opponents were intimidated and there was no way they could have won. But they came back later, less than two years and taught us a lesson, even though we still had some of the blame to take.
Any comparison between your generation and this current ones?
You can’t even compare. The level of sports administration is so low. The level of our administration is so low because we are not doing development. Don’t let me say negative things against people. This is not it. We have shopped the production of quality players in Nigeria. Although in the past few months, truth be told, I have been watching what is happening in our league and I see there is a renewed interest and players are doing fairly well again. The domestic league is coming up and maybe that portends hope for us.
[/b]

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
......continue from the last post
[b][size=14pt]
[/size]
Your marks for the NFF after about eight months in office?
Maybe it is too early to judge them because they have a four year tenure. So far, I think it has been a mixed grill. They have done certain things well, confused us in certain things and I think they can do better. It is too early in the day for us to start to condemn anybody.
Your word to the next sports minister on not interfering or intervening with the affairs of the NFF…
When you say a sports minister, you are talking about someone who is responsible for sports in the country. There is no way that he will not intervene in sporting issues. He may not interfere, he may not disrupt but he definitely will intervene at critical times.
Don’t we need to draw a line between what they do in the sports ministry and the NFF?
Of course, the minister has his mandate for him as sports minister. But I am not even in support of keeping the sports ministry. I think we should revert to our National Sports Commission so that we take the politics in the country away from our sports. That way technocrats can run the place rather than have politicians in the place. Once, you start politicising the place, of course, it affects our growth.
[/b]

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
'Keshi wasn't on same page with NFF'
By: Sammy Wejinya
[/size]

Stephen Keshi

Former Super Eagles head coach Stephen Keshi was “not on the same page” with his employers, the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) vice president, Seyi Akinwumi, has revealed.
Akinwumi said that Keshi’s position became untenable because it looked unlikely he would achieve set objectives.
“We (NFF) are not very eager to open old wounds because this is a new era (where we are about to appoint a) new coach (for the national team).
“We looked at the whole scenario surrounding his appointment with us and we thought that we were not going in the same direction in terms of what we hoped in the short and long term.
“As a result, we took the option open to us to terminate his contract and that is the end of it,” Akinwumi said on popular Nigerian magazine programme, Naija Made, on SuperSport TV.
Keshi was fired on July 4 with an official statement of the NFF noting that the former Nigeria captain flouted several clauses in his contract.
“To this end and pursuant to the provisions of Clause 4.3 of the Employment Contract between Mr. Stephen Keshi and the NFF (the contract) and the various clauses therein, the Nigeria Football Federation has decided to exercise its option to summarily terminate the employment contract of Mr. Stephen Keshi with the Federation with immediate effect,” part of the statement read.
He was first appointed as Nigeria head coach in 2011 and led the country to Africa Cup of Nations (Afcon) glory in 2013 in South Africa.
Keshi then guided the Super Eagles to a place in the round of 16 at the 2014 Fifa World Cup.
Things then went downhill for the trainer as he failed to guide the Super Eagles to the finals of the 2015 Afcon in Equatorial Guinea.
His relationship with the NFF was never smooth-sailing as he was sacked and recalled by the present board led by Amaju Pinnick on October 16, 2014.
It seemed only a matter of time before he fell on his sword and the inevitable eventually played out last Sunday.
The 53-year-old had previously managed the national teams of Mali and Togo.
His former national teammate, Sunday Oliseh, is now set to be named Nigeria head coach next week.
[/b]

mobi.supersport.com/football/super-eagles/news/150711/Keshi_wasnt_on_same_page_with_NFF
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Nigeria striker Emmanuel Emenike ‘does not worry’ about replacing Asamoah Gyan at Al Ain
[/size]

[img]http://www.thenational.ae/storyimage/AB/20150711/ARTICLE/150719920/AR/0/AR-150719920.jpg&MaxW=300&imageVersion=default[/img]

Emmanuel Emenike has arrived at Al Ain to replace Asamoah Gyan. Fabrice Coffrini / AFP
John McAuleyJul 11, 2015
Emmanuel Emenike says he is not concerned about having to replace Asamoah Gyan at Al Ain.
The Nigeria international, 28, was introduced to the media at the Khalifa International Stadium on Friday night having completed a one-year loan deal from Fenerbahce, the Turkish Super Lig side. The Arabian Gulf League champions have the option to make permanent the contract.
Emenike has been charged with leading Al Ain’s attack for the 2015/16 season after Gyan transferred this week to the Chinese Super League, signing a hugely lucrative deal with Shanghai SIPG. Al Ain are believed to have banked €20 million (Dh81.3m) from the sale.
Succeeding Gyan represents a daunting proposition, given the Ghanaian’s record in UAE football. In four seasons at Al Ain, Gyan scored 128 goals to help Al Ain clinch three league championships, while he secured the competition’s Golden Boot in his first three years here. He also notched the winner in the 2014 President’s Cup final.
[/b]

m.thenational.ae/sport/football/nigeria-striker-emmanuel-emenike-does-not-worry-about-replacing-asamoah-gyan-at-al-ain
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Emenike confident of filling Gyan’s shoes
[/size]
It doesn’t worry me as my plan is to work as a teamman, Nigerian striker says
By N.D. Prashant

[img]http://m.gulfnews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1548646!/image/2013705827.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_310/2013705827.jpg[/img]

Abu Dhabi: Nigerian striker Emanuel Emenike, who was officially unveiled by Al Ain late on Friday, was straight away put under the pump by the local media. He was bombarded with questions as to how he would fit into the shoes of Ghanaian star striker Asamoah Gyan, who has scored 95 goals in 83 games helping Al Ain win the league thrice and in the process finishing as UAE Pro League top-scorer on three occasions.
“I’m happy to be here and in a great club like this. I also like to be in a club that wins title and I’m here to win more trophies,” said Emenike, who hasn’t been in the best of touch in the Turkish League having scored just 16 goals from 55 matches for Fenerbahçe. Last season, he only managed four goals in 27 appearances and hence there is a lot of apprehension in the media and among the Al Ain fans about Emenike being an ideal replacement for Gyan.
However, the Nigerian tried his best to justify his selection saying that he has the striking prowess and can deliver the goods to see Al Ain achieve its goals.
“I have scored goals starting from when I was with Karabükspor and then Fenerbahçe. I have won tropies in Turkey but last season wasn’t that great for me but I made a lot of impact as I got a lot of assists. However, yes, it wasn’t a good last season for me,” said Emenike, adding, “Gyan is a very good player and I’m here to replace him and I hope I do well. He has achieved a lot in his career and so have I. I have won the African Cup. It doesn’t worry me that I’m replacing Gyan as my plan is to work as a team-man and then do well as a player.”
Al Ain board member Mohammad Bin Badawa came out in support of Emenike saying it would be unfair to draw a comparison between the Nigerian and Gyan.
“Emenike is a very good player and you can’t make any such comparisons with Gyan as each one has their own qualities. Gyan succeeded because he got assistance from all our players. You also have to understand that last year, we achieved a lot of things and won crucial matches in the absence of Gyan,” said Bin Badawa, who was also impressed with what Emenike said about being a teamman.
“I liked what Emanuel said as he didn’t speak about himself and that is what we are looking for. We don’t have to fear with Gyan leaving the club as we have the resources to do well and achieve our goals.”
Emenike was also looking forward to playing with Al Ain’s ace medio Omar Abdul Rahman. “To play with a player like Omar is great and I have seen a few of his videos. He is special and gave some good passes to Gyan. I think I will work well with him and I’m looking forward to training with him,” said 28-year-old.
It is also certain that Congo recruit Jirès Kembo Ekoko will no longer be the part of Al Ain’s set-up this season and will be sent out on loan.
“Kembo has one more year and some teams have shown interest in him. We always give our players the chance to choose where to go. We always consider foreign players as part of our family but coach (Zlatko Dalic) feels that Kembo won’t be a key player for this season,” said Bin Badawa .
[/b]

m.gulfnews.com/sport/uae-sport/emenike-confident-of-filling-gyan-s-shoes-1.1548455
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Chukwu: Oliseh has work to do
[/size]

Former Nigeria coach Christian Chukwu believes Sunday Oliseh has his work cut out for him after seeing the national team slip down the FIFA World Rankings.
The Super Eagles found themselves plummet 14 places in the standings to sit 57th in the world, despite winning their only competitive game of the month, beating Chad 2-0 in their Africa Cup of Nations qualifier.
Oliseh has since been appointed as new head coach, taking over from the sacked Stephen Keshi, and Chukwu feels the new boss will need something special if he is to revive the team's fortunes.
"I am not happy to hear that and i think our players must work really hard to improve on that," he told Complete Sports Nigeria about the drop in rankings.
"I thought our national team is gradually coming up with the victory over Chad last month but with this ranking, i am not happy and that shows that Sunday Oliseh has a lot to do to ensure that the lost glory is brought back to the national team."
[/b]

www.football411.com/story/0,22162,14340_61692,00.html
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Keshi made a mistake returning to eagles –Ogbeide, coaches association SG
by Festus Abu
[/size]
It was a reunion bound to fail again. But Stephen Keshi probably didn’t expect to be dumped by the Nigeria Football Federation less than three months after signing a new contract with the federation after months of protracted negotiations and arm-twisting.
After being sacked and reinstated by the Presidency last year, the body language suggested the NFF was no longer interested in his services – especially after he failed to guide the Super Eagles to the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.
Keshi was finally sent packing last Saturday after he was listed as one of the 60 coaches who applied for the vacant Ivory Coast job.
The Secretary-General of the Nigerian Football Coaches Association Solomon Ogbeide feels Keshi shot himself in the foot and has himself to blame for the manner of his sacking.
The NFF’s statement read, “Having thoroughly reviewed the reports/findings of the NFF Disciplinary Committee and NFF Technical and Development Committee, as well as having reviewed the actions and inactions of Mr. Stephen Keshi, in the performance of his duties as Super Eagles coach, which we found to lack the required commitment to achieve the federation’s objectives as set out in the Coach’s employment contract.”
The statement added, “To this end and pursuant to the provisions of Clause 4.3 of the Employment Contract between Mr. Stephen Keshi and the NFF (the contract) and the various clauses therein, the Nigeria Football Federation has decided to exercise its option to summarily terminate the employment contract of Mr. Stephen Keshi with the federation with immediate effect.”
Ogbeide, who sympathised with Keshi over his sacking, said the 53-year-old former Anderlecht defender should have rejected the offer to manage the Super Eagles after claiming the NFF had offered him “a slave contract”.
“From the clauses I have seen so far, I don’t know what words to use but the contract can be described as a ‘slave contract’,”AFPquoted Keshi as saying before he put pen to pay for a two-year deal with the NFF in April.
Ogbeide said Keshi made a mistake by accepting the ‘slave contract’ , saying it was obvious that the federation didn’t want him in charge of the Eagles after he led the team to a second round exit at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
“I think Keshi committed a minor offence by applying for the Ivorian job,” Ogbeide, who has managed Julius Berger, Sharks, Bayelsa United, Warri Wolves, Sunshine Stars, Bendel Insurance, NPA Warri and Lobi Stars, said.
“I think Keshi played into the hands of the NFF. I don’t think they (NFF) were happy when the Presidency asked him to come back after he was fired (after guiding the Eagles to a 3-1 defeat of Sudan in their 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier return fixture in Abuja in September last year).
“I believe they didn’t want to offer him a new contract, hence they inserted stringent clauses in the contract proposal thinking Keshi would reject it.
“Remember that Keshi complained about being offered a slave contract by the federation.
“I believe Keshi accepted the offer because he had no options. He probably accepted it waiting an opportunity for a bigger offer elsewhere. I believe this is what happened – when the Ivory Coast opportunity came. I think Keshi was not satisfied with his contract.”
The NFCA chief added, “The NFF probably thought Keshi was not satisfied with his contract – and was no longer committed to his job.
“If I contract you to work for me for a period of time, and your eyes are elsewhere, it means you are no longer committed.
“Keshi should have turned down the job when it became obvious that some people in the NFF didn’t want him. He shouldn’t have returned to the team. I think he made a mistake accepting the contract.
“I think the NFF capitalised on the Ivory Coast job issue to get rid of him, because those who helped him retain his job had left office. I believe the Ivory Coast job wouldn’t have been an issue if those Keshi knew in the Presidency were still in power.
[/b]

www.punchng.com/sports/keshi-made-a-mistake-returning-to-eagles-ogbeide-coaches-association-sg/
.....continue from the next post
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Don’t force Enyeama out of Eagles – Ex-Nigeria keeper
by Festus Abu
[/size]

Vincent Enyeama| credits: AFP
Andrew Aikhuomogbe has warned the Super Eagles could lose the services of Vincent Enyeama if the Nigeria Football Federation decides to impose sanctions against the veteran goalkeeper.
The Egypt-based former Nigeria goalkeeper insists Enyeama deserves some respect from the NFF, saying the federation should not force the Lille custodian into “early retirement” from the national team.
Enyeama, who is Nigeria’s most capped player with 101 appearances, was queried by the NFF over his comments – and was later asked to appear before a disciplinary committee set up by the NFF to answer questions about his remarks about the security situation in Kaduna ahead of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Chad in the city on June 13. The Eagles won the game 2-0.
But the 32-year-old France-based shot-stopper failed to show up, claiming he did not receive any letter from the NFF directing him to appear before the disciplinary committee.
“I was told to apologise for my comments, which I did immediately and they told me that’s fine,” the Nigeria captain was quoted byBBC Sportas saying.
“As it was resolved in-house, I thought that was the end of the matter.
“I only received a letter cautioning me about it (my comments) and to avoid a repeat of such.”
The South Africa 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner added, “But I only found out about a disciplinary hearing in the media but I didn’t get any letter to that effect.”
Recent speculation suggest the NFF could strip the former Hapoel Tel Aviv star of the national team’s captaincy and ban him for a long time for not attending the disciplinary hearing.
Reports claimed during the week the NFF had penciled CSKA Moscow winger Ahmed Musa in as Enyeama’s replacement.
And Scotland ‘89 FIFA Under-17 World Cup silver medallist Aikhuomogbe says the federation should tread carefully on the issue.
“Enyeama could become annoyed by the whole affair and may decide to call it quits with the national team,” the 1998 Carlsberg Cup winner told our correspondent on the telephone from Cairo during the week.
“He has apologised for his comments and the NFF should accept his apology.
“It will be a disaster if Enyeama is forced into early retirement by the NFF. The federation shouldn’t sanction him, because he doesn’t deserve the kind of treatment he is getting for the comments he made on behalf of the team as their captain.”
The Cairo ’91 All Africa Games bronze medallist added, “Enyeama is our best keeper, and he has at least four years to play for the national team. We shouldn’t force him out because he made some harmless comments.
“It took us time to get a keeper like him after Peter Rufai retired from the Eagles. I’m a keeper and I will say it loud we don’t have any replacement for Enyeama now.
“(Austin) Ejide is a good keeper, but he is not as good as Enyeama. Enyeama has played in big matches for the country and he is vastly experienced. We shouldn’t force him out of the Eagles.”
Aikhuomogbe, who is a football agent in Egypt, fears Stephen Keshi’s sacking could affect the Eagles’ Gabon 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualification bid and urged the NFF to explain to the players why the former Nigeria captain was sent packing.
“Some of the players are used to Keshi and they will be devastated by the news of his sacking.
“The NFF should explain to them why Keshi was sacked. I think the NFF should have allowed him complete the Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers before firing him.”
[/b]

www.punchng.com/sports/dont-force-enyeama-out-of-eagles-ex-nigeria-keeper/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Oh no, not untested Oliseh, says former Nigeria coach Clemens Westerhof
The Dutchman feels that the former midfielder does not possess adequate experience to lead the Super Eagles forward after the sack of Stephen Keshi
By Lolade Adewuyi
[/size]

Former Nigeria technical adviser Clemens Westerhof thinks the Nigeria Football Federation is making a huge mistake by handing untested Sunday Oliseh the job of the national team manager.
Oliseh, 40, was handed his Super Eagles debut by Westerhof in 1993 and the Dutchman feels that his former protégé has not gotten the requisite experience to handle such a difficult side with lots of egotistic players.
The former Borussia Dortmund and Ajax midfielder has only ever managed a third division Belgian side Vervietois as well as worked as TV pundit and a member of the Fifa Technical Study Group for the 2014 World Cup.
“No, no, no, no that cannot be, he can’t be Super Eagles coach. Oliseh cannot do it, no, he can’t,” Westerhof was animated as he toldComplete Sports.
“If the Nigeria Football Federation is bringing Oliseh to handle the Super Eagles, then that is too bad because it is not right. It is not proper, he is not the right man for the job.”
The 75-year-old, who led the Super Eagles to their second African title in 1994, then reeled off the work experience he and recently sacked Stephen Keshi earned before being handed the Nigeria top job.
“Before I took over the Super Eagles in 1989, I was head coach of Feyenoord and we were champions after many years. I coached other top teams in the first division, Vitesse, MVV and came back to Vitesse again.
“Keshi was a top quality player in Belgium with Lokeren, Anderlecht, RC Strasbourg in France, Sacramento Scorpions and all that. He coached several other teams including Togo and Mali.
“Where did Oliseh coach? What is his coaching experience? Do you want to start learning how to coach with the senior national team,” he asked.
Westerhof also detailed the kind of problems likely to be faced by the new coach in the face of player egos.
“Coaching amateur teams is not enough to get experience of handling top teams like the Super Eagles. Players cannot respect him, you know, he cannot command their respect and influence as they loved and respected me, as they also respected and loved Keshi,” he said.
“What the players of the Super Eagles need is a coach who the players will love to respect, who has positive influence on the players and I don’t think Oliseh has these qualities,” Westerhof said.
Oliseh is expected to be unveiled on Tuesday in Abuja with a five-year contract that would see him set about bringing a blueprint for the development of Nigerian football.
[/b]

m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/13489252
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
I Want To Look At Other Things, Says Kanu
[/size]
Ex- super Eagles international and brand ambassador Kanu Nwankwo is certainly a house hold name in Nigerian football.

Kanu and the Kids

The former African footballer of the year who retired from professional football few years back and has been busy with his charity foundation, hinted that he may consider taking up a managerial role in football someday.
“I retired two years ago, I want to have time to look at other things business wise and to help the young ones not by coaching but by putting a structure out there so they can benefit from it that is what am doing right now but I don’t know what the future holds for me”.
He gave his opinion on the current state of Nigerian football indicating that we still need to do to bring out the best in Nigerian football according to him, “Nigeria is a blessed country in terms of talent, there are a lot of Kanus and Okochas but the main thing is right now our heads are up there, you see everybody talking about grassroots nobody wants to bring the head down. But we that we’ve been there that what we’ve started. The president cup kick started last week and it’s across the federation so we can pick the very good ones we starting from local governments. It’s a big task for coaches coming to Nigeria because they’ve got work to do because there are so much raw talents. We should just look inwards and see people that can represent us at age grade levels instead of focusing on traveling to Europe”
Papilo as he is fondly called also added that his first son that is eleven year old is in Watford academy and he won’t discourage him if he decided to play football even though the boy has been challenging me that he wants to play against me. He really wants to play football but I always tell him education is the first. Kanu then spoke on the progress of Kanu heart foundation, other business he is into and gives his cent on the new administration.
[/b]

dailyindependentnig.com/2015/07/want-look-things-says-kanu/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:50am On Jul 12, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
OLISEH: WILL HE STEP ON TOES?
Tana Aiyejina
[/size]

Sunday Oliseh

Ten years ago, former Super Eagles captain Sunday Oliseh predicted that he would step on toes if given an administrative role in Nigerian football. Now he has been handed the Eagles’ coaching job. Will he still step on toes?’
by TANA AIYEJINA
Perhaps Sunday Oliseh saw it coming. Despite an unhappy ending to a glorious national team career, Oliseh knew that someday, he would return to play a major role in Nigerian football.
What he didn’t know in 2005, while at top German side Borussia Dortmund, was whether he would stage a comeback as a coach or as an administrator.
But he was sure that if he returned, it would be at the top level and he would step on toes. Perhaps, that was why he rejected an offer to coach the national U-17 team, the Golden Eaglets, few years back, to bide his time for the country’s number one football coaching job.
In an interview with KICKOFF, a football magazine, 10 years ago, Oliseh was asked if one day he would return as an administrator, rather than as a coach.
As blunt as ever, Oliseh replied, “The problems of Nigerian soccer won’t be solved easily. Yes, maybe one day I will become an administrator… on the other hand, I will certainly make some changes and because of that stand on a few peoples’ toes. I will make many people angry and I am not sure how that will be received…”
Oliseh admitted that he was not friends with his ex-national teammate, Austin Okocha, the same man who accompanied Nigeria Football Federation president, Pinnick Amaju, to London last week, to hold talks with the former Eagles captain, on the possibility of coaching the three-time African champions.
He added, “I realise that the media wants to sell their publications. No, we are not fighting. But I do agree that we’re not friends. We have a totally different lifestyle. I, for example, don’t drink, I don’t smoke…”
Indeed, he was not cut out for the flashy lifestyle. Because he was not crazy about big cars, designer clothes and jewelry, his national teammates aptly nicknamed Oliseh ‘Teacher.’
The hardworking midfielder served the country meritoriously but in going about his business in the national team, he stepped on toes of officials, his teammates and even the media at times.
He had the distinction of winning the African Cup of Nations gold (1994), silver (2000) and bronze (2002). He also won an Olympic gold medal at the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games and was part of the Eagles World Cup squads that reached the second round in 1994 and 1998.
But as captain, he was sent packing from the national team unceremoniously after a burst-up with officials over bonuses and allowances at the 2002 AFCON in Mali.
However, he has never hidden his love for Nigerian football, trying to proffer a way forward through his blog and punditry. But Oliseh has never hidden his views about the pathetic state of Nigerian football and how the problems afflicting football can be solved or resolved.
Interestingly, the man Oliseh is taking over from, Stephen Keshi, was also a victim of the crisis that rocked the national team in 2002. An assistant coach to Shuaibu Amodu, Keshi’s sin was allegedly throwing a piece of paper — recommending how the team should play — from Adegboye Onigbinde, into a trash bin at half time of the team’s semi-final match against Senegal. The Eagles lost the game 1-0.
The entire technical crew alongside key players Oliseh, Tijani Babangida, Victor Agali and Finidi George were axed from the squad to the 2002 World Cup, which was taken over by Onigbinde.
Ten years later and Oliseh is now saddled with the task of leading the Eagles to the 2017 AFCON and the 2018 World Cup as a coach.
With the prevailing circumstances, is it likely Oliseh will have problems with his employers in the course of discharging his duties.
“I don’t think so,” South Africa-based Nigerian football journalist and analyst, Emeka Enyadike, said,
Rather, Enyadike feels Oliseh’s experience working with FIFA and his analytical skills will come in handy when he takes full charge of the national team.
“Oliseh has had the benefit of experiencing global best practices with the FIFA Technical Study Group, where they try and analyse what should be the right things to do. He also has a great deal of exposure in addition to regularly updating his skills on modern coaching,” He added, “I believe he will bring professionalism especially as he is under the microscope and there is a degree of scepticism from what I have read in all the reactions to his choice.
[/b]

www.punchng.com/sports/oliseh-will-he-step-on-toes/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:56am On Jul 12, 2015
.....continue from the last post
[b][size=14pt]
Tana Aiyejina
[/size]

OLISEH
“We must learn as Nigerians to trust our own. Keshi, (Austin) Eguavoen and (Daniel) Amokachi before him have made valuable contributions and have proven that Nigerian coaches can do it. Oliseh can help to shape the future and there are many more we can call on to contribute: Finidi George, Mike Emenalo, Uche Okechukwu, Mike Obiku, Abiodun Baruwa, Sam Okpodu, Godwin Odiye and others. We need to support our own..
“I backed Keshi to the end despite all the politics. I think he achieved a lot in difficult circumstances and could have gone further with greater harmony with the FA and also less experimenting. Oliseh has an analytical mind and will learn from Keshi’s shortcomings. I am backing him to succeed.”
Former international Segun Odegbami (MON) believes the former Juventus man’s hard style will come in handy in executing his duties in the national team.
When asked if Oliseh will get the desired support from the NFF in the discharge of his duties, 1980 AFCON winner Odegbami said, “I don’t know about that (NFF support). But Oliseh is hard and he will ensure discipline. He will manage the ego of the big players, especially those coming from abroad. He is a nice fellow who doesn’t pretend.”
Odegbami also backed Oliseh to succeed with the Eagles despite fears that he lacked the coaching experience at that level.
“He (Oliseh) is hungry for success and he will do everything to win. The national team job is the easiest in the world, it doesn’t test your coaching ability. It’s coaching at club level that tests your ability. All he needs to do is identify the country’s best players all over the world and give them a playing pattern. What it requires is someone with a good managerial skill. That is why it is not advisable to keep changing national teams,” Odegbami added.
“Oliseh is better than all those coaches who do not have sound knowledge of the game. You need to read his comments, write-ups and analysis for you to know that he is a fertile mind at work. It doesn’t mean he has to start winning matches immediately. You must acknowledge the fact that we no longer have very good players.”
Oliseh’s teammate at the 1995 King Fahd Cup, Bolaji Douglas says the former Nigeria midfielder could encounter some stumbling blocks in his bid to mould the Eagles into a world-class side.
“It is easy to step on toes in Nigeria if you believe in certain ideals and you are not ready to compromise on them.”
Douglas’ view is borne out of the roles assigned to the incoming coach. Part of the conditions in Oliseh’s proposed job description is an arrangement that will see him draw up a five-year developmental plan for the restructuring of the game in Nigeria.
He is expected to work with local coaches to draw up a policy and playing philosophy for Nigerian football at all levels. Oliseh’s assistant Jean-Francois Losciuto will take charge of the responsibility.
The Belgian holds a UEFA license and was assistant to Oliseh during his coaching spell at RCS Verviers before he became a director of the youth academy at Belgian club RFC Liege.
He knows the African game very well, having coached Anges de Notsè FC of Togo before spells at Wegnez, Halthier and RFC Liege.
Losciuto also coached Rwandan club Rayon Sport and Burkina Faso champions ASFA Yennenga. But Douglas sees the roles assigned to Oliseh and his assistant as ambiguous.
“I hope they have the roles clearly defined. The nature of football these days is very volatile. I hope he (Oliseh) would be able to concentrate more on the team without the other role hindering his contributions. They should give that role to a separate body. By the way when was the last time we had a coach for four or five years?”
Odegbami feels Oliseh’s hiring of Losciuto as his assistant would make his job easier.
“The problem I have is the excess mandate given to Oliseh to change Nigerian football. But the guy is smart, that is why he is bringing a white man. Whereas we have qualified Nigerians who should have been given those roles to execute.”
Football analyst Biola Kazeem backs Oliseh to step on all toes on his path to success as coach of the national team.
Kazeem said, “If a toe stands between him and success, then he has to step on it because he will be judged by results eventually. Oliseh is his own man, assertive and confident. I used to think his lack of experience might be a problem but I am beginning to feel his freshness could even be an advantage. He is still outspoken but he seems to have become more temperate than he was when he was playing.”

[/b]

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2015
....continue from the last post
[b][size=14pt]
Tana Aiyejina
[/size]

Sunday

Truly, Oliseh’s biggest shortcoming is his lack of top-level experience, having only coached in the Belgian lower division few years back. But the fact that no African has managed a top-flight European club makes his feat remarkable.
Having also played under great coaches like Robert Wasiege, Eric Gerets, Morten Olsen, Jan Wauters, Carlo Ancellotti, Clemens Westerhof, Mathias Sammer and others, Oliseh should hopefully bring his wealth of experience to bear on the national team.
More importantly, Oliseh has UEFA’s Pro License, one of the highest and most respected coaching qualifications worldwide and is also a member of FIFA’s Technical Study Group in the past two years.
Nigerians want to see the understanding the 1994 team had in the present Eagles. Then, even with eyes closed, Oliseh reportedly could pick out late striker Rashidi Yekini with his killer-passes. Now he is the man saddled with the revival of the team after several failed attempts by his predecessors.
“For too long we have been looking at immediate gains and losing sight of the future. Our game is in a mess. The only way to make things work is to start from the root. And that’s why we went for someone like Oliseh, who is not only a local and understands what the problem is, but has the global expertise to apply it to our peculiar situation,” NFF vice president Seyi Akinwunmi said.
Early signs of optimism, you would say. Hopefully, no toes would be stepped upon as both parties embark on a mission to return the Eagles to the pinnacle of African football.
[/b]

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:46am On Jul 12, 2015
[size=14pt]
Musa, Ighalo On Target
[/size]
By James Agberebi:
Super Eagles forwards Ahmed Musa and Odion Ighalo continued their good scoring form for their respective clubs in the pre-season games on Saturday.
Musa opened the scoring for CSKA Moscow in the 13th minute before Bebras Natcho made it 2-0 to secure the win against Okrylya Sovetov.
In their last friendly game against Khimki which ended 4-1 in favour of CSKA, Musa was also on target.
On his part, goals from Ighalo and Fernando Martin Forestieri in the 34th and 52nd minutes respectively helped Watford secure a 2-2 draw against Wimbledon.
Ighalo had a brace in Watford’s 4-0 win against St. Albans few days ago.

www.completesportsnigeria.mobi/readNewsItem1.php?nid=12070
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Oliseh: Banana Peels He Must Avoid
By: PIUS ANAKALI
[/size]
At the height of the crisis that engulfed former Super Eagles coach, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi, after fans called for his head for failing to qualify Nigeria for the last African Cup of Nations, his former team mate, Sunday Oliseh, who was also critical of him, was reported to have said that he was not after Keshi’s job.
But in what seems to be a twist of faith, Oliseh was announced as the man to take over from his former teammate, who was relieved of his appointment by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), sitting lack of commitment to the job as reason.
While there has been mixed reactions to the sack and appointment, the question many are asking is, will Oliseh succeeds where Keshi failed, will he be able to avoid those Banana peels that eased Keshi out of the plum Super Eagles job?
Well, on paper, Oliseh is the most qualified coach in the country, he has the highest coaching licence compared to his mate. Apart from that, Oliseh is a member of FIFA Technical Committee and has played football at the highest level.
He is a physical, technical defensive midfielder. He was a star player with AFC Ajax, Borussia Dortmund and Juventus F.C.
Oliseh played 54 international matches and scored two goals for Nigeria, and played at the Football World Cups of 1994 and 1998 and was also a member of Olympic gold medal winning team of 1996.
These are some of the experiences Oliseh would be bringing to the national team.
On the other hand however, Oliseh, just like Keshi, is highly temperamental. And that is the Banana peel he must work on if he is to succeed is his new assignment.
Though, it’s still early to point which side of history Oliseh will end up, learning from Keshi mistakes, analyst says, will go a long way in helping his course.
Success, they say, has a way of getting into someone’s head. That was the case with Keshi who prosecuted the 2013 Nation’s cup with relatively unknown players and triumphed.
Having coached Togo and Mali where he was also highly successful, the Super Eagles job was his biggest appointment. With a pool of raw-talent readily available, Keshi gathered enough, sieved the chaff from the meat, mixed with other established players, and won the 2013 Nations Cup.
In between the Nations Cup victory was a World Cup ticket to Brazil. Those successes, achieved with relatively unknown players must have got him thinking that he was a good coach who can win with any player. Keshi became even more arrogant and allowed his temperament to control him; he became confrontational and openly attacked his employers.
Sacked after the expiration of his contract after the Brazil World Cup, his second coming would have been a mirage if not for Goodluck Jonathan or so it seems.
Like a man destined for ruin, Keshi continued on his inglorious part until he was sacked last week. But those temperamental issues are very much alive in Oliseh.
In 2002, when Nigeria qualified for Korea Japan, World Cup, Oliseh was omitted from the team even though he was captain at the 2002 Afcon disciplinary reason that has to do with his temperament.
He was said to have told a former minister to stop bringing Pat Ekeji, the former Director at the National Sports Commission to Eagles camp and verbally insulted late Dominic Oneya for FA chairman.
The same temperament led to his sack by Borussia Dortmund after punching team-mate Vahid Hashemian while on loan at VfL Bochum.
With these baggages, will Oliseh be able to work the NFF?
To succeed on the job, he must develop and maintain a good working relationship with the NFF and its technical committee and must be tolerant of other people’s opinion.
Aside dealing with his personal problems, Oliseh must be able to discover talents.
It is true that there are no ready-made players at the moment, and for him to make any headway therefore, he must sieve from Keshi’s 2013 Afcon winning team, pick from the Manu Garba’s Flying Eagles, and inject
few of the established players.
With technical assistant also to be deployed for his use, Oliseh assignment might turn out to be a huge success, yet, he must deal with his personal demons.
[/b]

nationalmirroronline.net/new/oliseh-banana-peels-he-mus-t-avoid/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Enter Sunday Oliseh – An intellectual As Super Eagles Coach!
[/size]
Barring any unforeseen circumstances, the news of Sunday Oliseh’s appointment as Manager of the Super Eagles would have been announced by the Nigeria Football Federation by the time you are reading this.
Let me state straight away that I am in absolute support of that decision, even as I also know that the debate about his suitability or not for the position will be heated in the media for several months to come.
Let me also state clearly why I am adding my voice to those that think he deserves to be the next Manager of the Super Eagles and a worthy successor to Stephen Keshi, the most successful manager in the history of Nigerian football.
The very first time I saw Sunday Oliseh was in 1993. He came in almost from the blues! Even as a member of the board of the Nigeria Football Association at the time, I was not privy to his rise through the ranks in domestic Nigerian football even though that was his foundation.
I learnt later that he went through the mill – as a student player with Methodist Boys’ High School in Lagos, as a player with Eko Hotel FC and, finally, with Julius Berger FC. It was in Julius Berger FC that he was discovered by scouts that had come into the country from Belgium looking for another player, Jide Oguntuase. They saw Oliseh play against Bendel Insurance FC and score two beautiful goals, shooting from long distances to goal. That was the turning point for him.
Within weeks, Oliseh had abandoned his law programme at the Lagos State University to join Victor Ikpeba in Standard Liege FC as his first step in a successful professional football career that would last over 12 years.
Clemens Westerhof, the Dutch coach of the Green Eagles, as the national team of Nigeria was known at the time, had either seen or heard about the young man and his exploits in Belgium. He launched Oliseh’s international career by inviting him to an Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Ethiopia in Lagos in 1993.
I remember that match very clearly. Oliseh had sauntered unheralded and unknown onto the lush green turf of the National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos, packed to the brim with fanatical fans, a vociferous army of die-hard supporters that had made the venue a ‘slaughter-house’ for visiting teams.
When Oliseh left the pitch 90 minutes later, he had become a national hero. And for the next nine years, he became a permanent fixture in the heart of the defense of the best and most successful national team in the country’s history. For four of those years he was the team’s captain.
I was lucky to have been one of the 80,000 persons who witnessed a ‘masterclass’ that day, how one man dominated a match so completely with his performance. This young, tall, straggling unknown Nigerian footballer tore the Ethiopian opposition to shreds in his debut match for his country and probably his best match ever!
Ethiopia would never forget what hit them that day.
I told everyone who cared to listen after the match (and wrote about it also in my newspaper columns) that Sunday Oliseh’s performance that evening was the most complete demonstration of how the defensive midfield position should be played. It was the closest thing to a flawless performance. It was a virtuoso display. He did everything correctly – tracking and marking, avoiding unnecessary tackles in dangerous areas, carrying the ball and moving up the field, floating excellent passes to team mates upfront with amazing precision, and, finally, firing accurate pile drivers from long range at the opposing goal!
Till this day, I have kept the video recording of that match in my film archives as a tutorial for players, coaches and scholars of football on how a player should play the defensive midfield position.
Oliseh repeated that feat for several clubs and for his country for several years.
In the 1998 World Cup, at the peak of his career, he scored a goal against Spain, a well-struck cracker of a shot from outside the box that reverberated around the football world. It was a pile driver that zoomed into the Spanish goal like a fired cannon. That goal was considered one of the best goals of France ’98!
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/enter-sunday-oliseh-an-intellectual-as-super-eagles-coach/
......continue in the next post
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
........continue from the last post
[b][size=14pt]
Enter Sunday Oliseh – An intellectual As Super Eagles Coach!
[/size]
Throughout Nigeria’s golden era of the 1990s Oliseh was a key component of the country’s midfield. Although he left the national team following spats with the Administrators of the time, nothing can diminish his personal contributions to the unprecedented successes of Nigeria’s national teams in Tunisia ’94, USA ’94, Atlanta ‘96 and France ’98!
After retiring from the game, Oliseh went on to resume his academic pursuits by completing his first degree programme and obtaining the highest European coaching licenses.
It is this side of him that has fascinated me the most through the years that I have watched him from a distance. He is really smart and an intellectual, a trait he demonstrated on the field of play in the manner he played football – as much with his brains as with his feet!
He was a player with an uncanny vision. He always knew what to do with the ball even before it got to him. He ‘saw’ gaps in opposing defenses that he exploited with accurate telegraphic passes over long and short distances once the ball got to his feet.
His passes usually left opposing defenders stranded. That was how Rashidi Yekini became Nigeria’s most successful goal scorer. Oliseh’s long range ‘missiles’ delivered the payload that made Yekini Nigeria’s deadliest Weapon of Mass Destruction!
Sunday Oliseh’s deep thinking, honed undoubtedly by his academic scholarship, now gives him the edge to possibly take Nigerian football to the next level. He is like a good chess player that requires the ability to see several steps ahead of every single move, even before it is made!
Beyond the invaluable experiences of having played as vastly as he did under renowned European coaches, acquired the best academic and professional credentials in football coaching, taught football to youngsters in academies and worked with a few clubs in Belgium, he brings a new dimension to football with the depth of his analytical mind.
So brilliant and well-informed have his writings, his commentaries and analysis of matches been during recent international matches that he has risen steadily to become a consultant analyst to several international media and a very valued member of the FIFA Technical Study group.
Some critics say he has very little experience coaching at national team level.
True, but I respond that too many coaches with decades of ‘experience’ have let us down too many times in the past. We have toyed with their archaic ways and limited knowledge long enough to know that’s not the way to go this time around.
At national team level, it is less about coaching skills and more about managerial ability and how to identify those that fit into a team strategy. It is a psychological game of wits and wisdom, how to motivate players and make them play beyond their normal capacities, how to discipline players and imbibe in them the winning spirit! That’s why, today, most of the world’s most successful coaches are very intellectually sharp and very young – Pep Guardiola, Luis Henrique, Jurgen Klinsman, Sunday Oliseh, and so on!
I also remind critics that at the national team level the coach does not have the luxury to teach players anything. His work is cut out for him. He only has a minimum number of days before matches to make an impact, to assemble the players and to make them play at maximum capacity as a unit. Requirements essential here are a sharp manager in control, a motivator, a respected disciplinarian, one with a clear vision and the skills to manage big egos and instill confidence, the winning spirit, focus and his own team strategy and tactics.
The coach that Nigeria needs now, therefore, is one with the capacity to do all of this in a few short days between matches and still win! Without victories on the field of play, everything else pales into insignificance.
That’s why, even as I celebrate Sunday Oliseh’s coming, I feel very sorry for him. He is coming into Nigerian football when the production room of exceptional players through the domestic leagues has almost dried up. My prayer for him is that the opportunity of this his greatest challenge becomes the moment of his greatest triumph.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/enter-sunday-oliseh-an-intellectual-as-super-eagles-coach/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Ujah Scores Again In Bremen Win
[/size]

Anthony Ujah
By Johnny Edward:
Super Eagles forward Anthony Ujah scored with a majestic back-heel as Werder Bremen defeated Red Bull Salzburg 4-0 and qualified for the final of the exhibition mini-tournament, Audi Quattro Cup in Salzburg, Austria, on Saturday.
Completesportsnigeria.com reports that Ujah’s goal was Werder Bremen’s second of the match and the Nigerian’s fourth pre-season. He netted in the 15th minute after Phillip Bargfrede shot the Germans into the lead.
The former Mainz and Cologne striker had earlier provided an assist for his side’s opener via Phillip Bargfrede in the 11th minute against the run of play.
Ulisses Garcia made it 3-0 after when he followed up his rebound shot in the 28th minute before Franco Di Santo completed the rout in the 45th minute.
Werder Bremen will face the winner between Southampton and Valencia.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/ujah-scores-again-in-bremen-win/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Al Ain Chieftain: Don’t Compare Emenike To Gyan
[/size]

Emmanuel Emenike
A top board member of UAE side, Al Ain, Mohammed Bin Abdulah has stated that their new signing Emmanuel Emenike and former player, Asamoah Gyan are two different remarkable talents who shouldn’t be compared.
According to ghana soccernet, Abdulah reiterated that both players have their own special attributes, and therefore there is no basis for comparisons.
“It is not logical to compare Emenike and Gyan. Both are top quality strikers with special qualities of heir own,” Abdullah said.
Emenike joined Al Zaeem (The Boss) from Fenerbahce. The Super Eagles forward is expected to fill the void left by Gyan who scored 95 goals in 81 matches for the Abu Dhabi based club.
Meanwhile, Emenike commenced training with his new team on Friday just hours after he was presented to the press.
The team is expected to travel to Austria for a training camp ahead of the new season
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/al-ain-chieftain-dont-compare-emenike-to-gyan/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Jordan Ibe, Seyi Ojo included in Liverpool’s pre-season tour of Asia
[/size]
The young Nigerians are part of the Reds squad to Asia for their pre-season tour where they will play five games
By Shina Oludare

Jordan Ibe and Seyi Ojo have been named in the Livepool squad for the tour to Asia ahead of the kickoff of the English Premier League. The club announced its 30-man squad for the trip on Saturday and it excluded Mario Balotelli and Fabio Borini.
The Reds will face Thai All Stars, Brisbane Roar FC, Adelaide United FC, Malaysia XI and HJK Helsinki between July 17 and August 1, 2015.

[image]http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Ibe.jpg[/img]
Ibe
James Milner, Nathanial Clyne, Joe Gomez, Adam Bogdan and Danny Ings are all included in the squad having completed transfer to the club during the summer, while new striker Divock Origi- who agreed to join the club last year but remained on loan at Lille – is also in line to make his Liverpool debut.
Liverpool face the Thai All Stars on Tuesday 14 July in Bangkok before flying on to Australia to play A-League sides Brisbane and Adelaide on Friday and Monday respectively, before wrapping up their tour with a match in Kuala Lumpur against a Malaysia XI.
[/b]

m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/13519992
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
NFF UNVEILS OLISEH WEDNESDAY
[/size]

Oliseh
by Ade Ojeikere
Cheiftains of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) will on Wednesday inside the mainbowl of the National Stadium in Abuja unveil Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh as the next Super Eagles chief coach.
SportingLife scooped that the ceremony will hold at 10am with whispers from the Glass House suggesting that Oliseh’s unveiling will be shown live on one of the national television stations.
SportingLife can also reveal exclsuively today that the Technical Director of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Shauibu Amodu would on Tuesday evening at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja meet with the new Super Eagles Technical Adviser Sunday Oliseh, in what promises to be a brain-storming session.
SportingLife scooped further that Tuesday’s meeting will also involve members of the body’s technical committee with words rife that areas of overlap in the functions of the Technical Director in this case Amodu and the Technical Adviser, Oliseh will be streamlined according to global best practices of coaching.
There are also strong indications that Amodu could seek clarifications on some of the tasks assigned to him in his contract which was sealed penultimate Monday in Abuja and those being bandied in the inetrantional media, since the news of Oliseh’s recruitment broke last week Tuesday.
[/b]

thenationonlineng.net/new/nff-unveils-oliseh-wednesday/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Ogunjobi rallies support for Oliseh
by: PATRICK NGWAOGU,
[/size]
Former NFA Secretary General Taiwo Ogunjobi has appealed to Nigerians to give the newly recruited Head Coach of the Super Eagles, Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh the chance to reignite the dim fortunes of the senior national team
The former Technical Committee Chairman of the Federation who spoke withSportingLifefrom London said Nigerians should not be quick to write off the former national team captain, saying that he must surely have something to offer. “We all have to give Oliseh a chance. He has all the qualifications required to occupy the position. We cannot just write him off because he has not handled any of the national teams before, but I am sure with his experience and qualifications, he should be able to turn the Super Eagles around,” he said.
The former Ajax and Juventus player has reached personal terms with the NFF to handle the Super Eagles, after the former Coach Stephen Keshi was fired last week. Oliseh , a technical and defensive midfielder during his days, played 54 international matches for the country and scored two goals among which is the winning goal in the group stage match against Spain in the 1998 World Cup, as Nigeria prevailed 3–2. Oliseh ran and fired an explosive shot from 25 meters that took Spanish goalkeeper Andoni Zubizarreta completely by surprise. Despite captaining Nigeria during the 2002 African Cup of Nations, Oliseh was omitted from the 2002 World Cup squad later that year for disciplinary reasons. After missing out on World Cup selection, Oliseh retired from international football in June 2002.
In March 2004, Oliseh was sacked by Borussia Dortmund after punching team-mate Vahid Hashemian while on loan at VfL Bochum. In January 2006, at the age of 31, Oliseh retired from professional football after playing a half season for Belgian top club K.R.C. Genk. In 2007, he was the Sporting Director of Konigliche Allgemeine Sportvereinigung (Vervietois) based in the German speaking community of Belguim. The team was relegated to the third division of the Belgian League after it failed to win a second division play off. The club presently have three Nigerian in their squad among whom are Abbo Wakili, Anthony Bassey and Jamabo George.

Ogunjobi
[/b]

thenationonlineng.net/new/ogunjobi-rallies-support-for-oliseh/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
EXCL: 'Jay Jay' Okocha lobbies to assist Oliseh
[/size]
by Samm Audu
AfricanFootball.com can exclusively reveal that former Nigeria skipper Austin ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha has made a last-ditch move to assist in-coming Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh.
Oliseh will this week sign a contract as the Super Eagles coach after Stephen Keshi was sacked for a breach of trust.
However, AfricanFootball.com has reliably learnt that ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha got through to several top officials of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) while discussions with Oliseh were on to put himself forward as assistant coach.
Ironically, Okocha has always maintained he does not wish to be a coach and also his relationship with Oliseh is far from cordial.
An official told AfricanFootball.com: “Okocha reached out to some top officials to proposed himself as assistant coach to Oliseh.
“But two things are working against him – first, he does not have any coaching papers and secondly, he and Oliseh do not see eye-to-eye since ‘Jay Jay’ replaced Oliseh as Eagles skipper to the 2002 World Cup.
“Many still believe Okocha stabbed Oliseh in the back by doing so and that Oliseh has not forgotten or forgiven.”
Okocha is presently chairman of Delta Football Association as well as the chairman of the NFF Study Group, which will now have to work with the new Eagles coach.
In the meantime, Oliseh is due to arrive in Abuja by 4pm local time on Tuesday and a meeting with the NFF technical committee is scheduled for later that day.
His Belgian assistant, who has worked in Togo, Rwanda and Burkina Faso, is expected to accompany him.
[/b]

africanfootball.com//news/548311/EXCL-Jay-Jay-Okocha-lobbies-to-assist-Oliseh
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
GYAN’S REPLACEMENT: I’m up to the task, says Emenike
[/size]

Emenike
AFCON 2013 top scorer Emanuel Emenike has declared he is up to the challenge of replacing Ghana star Asamoah Gyan at Dubai club Al Ain.
Gyan was a legend at Al Ain, scoring 95 goals in 81 matches and winning several major trophies with the Dubai club before his move to China. And Emenike has now said he hopes to do same while on a season-long loan from Turkish club Fenerbache.
“I’m happy to be here and in a great club like this. I also like to be in a club that wins title and I’m here to win more trophies,” said the powerful Nigeria striker.
“I have scored goals starting from when I was with Karabükspor and then Fenerbahçe. I have won trophies in Turkey, but last season wasn’t that great for me even though I made an impact as I got a lot of assists.”
He praised Gyan’s achievements in Dubai.
“Gyan is a very good player and I’m here to replace him and I hope I do well. He has achieved a lot in his career and so have I,” he said.
“I have won the African Cup. It doesn’t worry me that I’m replacing Gyan as my plan is to work as a team-man and then do well as a player.” Emenike also said he was looking forward to play alongside Al Ain’s ace midfielder Omar Abdul Rahman.
“To play with a player like Omar is great and I have seen a few of his videos. He is special and gave some good passes to Gyan. I think I will work well with him and I’m looking forward to training with him,” said the 28-year-old striker.
[/b]

thenationonlineng.net/new/gyans-replacement-im-up-to-the-task-says-emenike/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Mikel gets Chelsea’s €35m Tag
[/size]

Mikel
by: Ade Ojeikere with agency reports
Barclays English Premier League champions Chelsea’s management has slammed a staggering €35 millon tag on Nigerian international John mikel Obi, if he hopes to leaveStamford Bridgefor any clubside during the current transfer window.
Indications to this effect emerged on Sunday morning when a website AA cupiously quoted Fenerbahçe president Aziz Yildirim has saying in Turkey that Chelsea’s management asked him to cough out €35 million for Mikel. The Fenerbache president didn’t say if he would meet the €35million asking price for Mikel or look elsewhere for his replacement.
But agency reports on Saturday night revealed that Fenerbache’s managemnt have turned their eyes to another Chelsea star Ramires as a replacement for their departed central midfielder Emre Belözoglu.
It remains to be seen if Mikel would leave Chelsea this season with the large number of European clubs seeking his signature or see out his contract which expires in 2017, when the Nigerian would walk out of Chelsea as a free agent.
With 26 Barclays English Premier League game under his belt, many pundits feel strongly that mikel should move out of Chelsea, having won all the English and European club trophies that are available.
[/b]

thenationonlineng.net/new/mikel-gets-chelseas-e35m-tag/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Why We Chose Oliseh – Pinnick
[/size]
By John Egbokhan
President of the Nigeria Football Federation Amàju Pinnick has for the first time spoken on why former captain Sunday Oliseh was considered worthy replacing sacked Stephen Keshi as the next Super Eagles coach. Oliseh, a former Dortmund defensive midfielder is set to be named Eagles coach this week in Abuja and speaking at the Warri City stadium during yesterday’s league match between Warri Wolves and Enyimba, Pinnick said Oliseh was deemed the best hand for the Eagles because of his high intellectual capacity in coaching and recommendations by the Federation of International Football Associations.

[img]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/why-we-chose-oliseh-pinnick/oliseh-pinnick1/[/img]
Oliseh and Pinnick
Oliseh has a UEFA Pro Licence certificate, regarded as the highest coaching certificate in the world but comes with a baggage of no experience managing a top team in Europe, Africa, America and no p riot experience coaching of a junior national side.
But rising to defend their choice of Oliseh, Pinnick said the best experience needed to do the job were intellectual capacity and prior experience as a player.
“I absolutely feel that we have made the right choice by picking Oliseh to handle the Super Eagles. In this age of technological advancement, we must start doing things differently. We need a coach with sound intellectual capacity and one who has the highest coaching certificate. He is working with FIFA at the technical study group. The world recognises him and FIFA even recommended him. He has the passion to coach the Eagles and that is also important for us.
“On his lack of experience, Nigerians must realise that he’s not the first to be first named in the world. Berti Vogts and Juergen Klinsmann didn’t have experience when they were appointed, so why the noise about Oliseh”, asked Pinnick rhetorically
[/b]

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/why-we-chose-oliseh-pinnick/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Emenike pockets 3.7 million Euros for Dubai loan
[/size]
by Samm Audu
AfricanFootball.com can authoritatively reveal that Nigeria striker Emmanuel Emenike is smiling to the bank as he will pocket a whooping 3.7 million Euros (more than 925 million Naira) for his season-long loan to Al Ain of Dubai.
A top source close to the Eagles told AfricanFootball.com this latest move could well secure the future of the Nigeria star, who still dreams to play in England before he quits the game.
I am up to the task says Emenike
“I have come across various figures that Emenike will be paid for moving to Al Ain, but they do not come close to what he will really get,” disclosed the source.
“He will pocket a staggering 3.7 million Euros for the time he will be on loan in Dubai.”
It was also Fenerbache who insisted on extending Emenike’s contract by a year because they still believe they could still cash in on his next transfer rather than let him leave as a free agent.
Emenike is a direct replacement for Ghana skipper Asamoah Gyan, who has also taken up a very lucrative offer in China.
He has been handed jersey No 9 and will travel with the rest of the squad to Austria for pre-season training.
[/b]

africanfootball.com//news/548441/Emenike-pockets-37-million-Euros-for-Dubai-loan

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (161) (Reply)

Difference Btw Handicap 0:1 And Handicap 1:0 / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 222
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.