Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! (1685 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? / Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by onila(f): 8:49pm On May 15, 2015
this is so sad

i believe he died from heart break cry cry

the original thread https://www.nairaland.com/1908215/family-friend-just-kicked-out
"'my mother in Nigeria just called me and told me our family friend chased his wife out of his house for cheating

this is so sad

This is the first time I have heard a Nigerian woman cheating
she has been cheating on him for 14 years with a richer man

some pple knew right from time but they were too scared to report her to her husband
someone recently had the mind to report after so many years

he said he cldnt handle the fact his wife has been cheating on him for 14 years
it was too painful so he had to chase her out cry cry

I was gisting my yoruba friend in the library
and she said the man isnt supposed to chase her out due to her pride and children
a yoruba man wont chase the wife away, if she was married to a yoruba man

"'
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 15, 2015
Take heart. It is well.
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by Feranchek(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2015
Unto woman matter Chineke e kwele ihe ojo!!! Not in thus life wey I get o0o0!!
onila:
this is so sad

Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by major466(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2015
This is sad. Very sad. sad May his soul rest in peace.
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by onila(f): 8:53pm On May 15, 2015
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by onila(f): 8:56pm On May 15, 2015
it looked like he really liked his wife cry cry
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by onila(f): 8:58pm On May 15, 2015
he couldn't deal with the shame
but isn't his wife meant to be the embarrassed one
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by jamex93(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2015
lord have mercy
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by JiggamanGh: 9:04pm On May 15, 2015
onila:
this is so sad

the original thread https://www.nairaland.com/1908215/family-friend-just-kicked-out
"'my mother in Nigeria just called me and told me our family friend chased his wife out of his house for cheating

this is so sad

This is the first time I have heard a Nigerian woman cheating
she has been cheating on him for 14 years with a richer man

some pple knew right from time but they were too scared to report her to her husband
someone recently had the mind to report after so many years

he said he cldnt handle the fact his wife has been cheating on him for 14 years
it was too painful so he had to chase her out cry cry

I was gisting my yoruba friend in the library
and she said the man isnt supposed to chase her out due to her pride and children
a yoruba man wont chase the wife away, if she was married to a yoruba man

"'

When is your time, is your time. Africans will say broken heart killed but it was just his time.
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:05pm On May 15, 2015
Chai.. May his soul r.i.p
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by write2obi(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2015
The man is a weakling, died because of a cheating wife . He is not worthy to be called a man.

1 Like

Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by akunjohn(m): 9:25pm On May 15, 2015
For 14 good years,ah! Women...

Well, some women wicked sha.
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by onila(f): 9:34pm On May 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

When is your time, is your time. Africans will say broken heart killed but it was just his time.
maybe it was his time or he died from heart break

he was lonely and miserable about his wife before he died

he was quite old, I guess he couldn't handle it
u know when pple are older they can't handle emotional distress
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 15, 2015
The death may have nothing to do with the cheating
People die all the time
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by onila(f): 12:09am On May 16, 2015
write2obi:
The man is a weakling, died because of a cheating wife . He is not worthy to be called a man.
yr wife cheats on you with a richer man

you won't die

won't you feel bad, that u are not man enough
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by kliq(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2015
sad

But then

Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by write2obi(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2015
onila:
yr wife cheats on you with a richer man

you won't die

won't you feel bad, that u are not man enough
Why would i die simply because my wife choose to be a whor.e, and when has not being rich enough translates to not being man enough ? .
Are you married?
Is your husband the richest man you've ever meet?
Why don't you go about sleeping with all the richer men you encounter?.
I hope you understand where i was going with those questions ?
A cheating wife is not worth dieing for Abeg.
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by write2obi(m): 8:08am On May 16, 2015
babyosisi:
The death may have nothing to do with the cheating
People die all the time
Or maybe it has
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by Deiok(m): 8:26am On May 16, 2015
Eyah, onila pele take heart.
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 16, 2015
cry
Re: My Family Friend I Told You His Wife Cheated On Him Just Died ! by IamLEGEND1: 2:46pm On May 16, 2015
babez wic way na??

(1) (Reply)

This Is For The Guys. Plss Be Honest! / Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? / Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.