Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? (5104 Views)

Did I Cheat On Her? / Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat. / Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by talk2bells: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
My boyfriend has been abroad for the past four years and I have never slept with another man, he hasn’t been home once during those four years and we speak once a week or sometimes twice in a month.

For a while now I have not been able to quell the sexual urge I feel, my intimacy gadgets aren’t working anymore, I need to be held, cuddled, kissed, I need to feel a man pounding me while sweating, but for four whole years I have not been able to.

I know my boyfriend isn’t faithful over there, sometimes when I call he’d speak to me in hushed tone and say he’s going to call me back and for the next one week I won’t hear from him but I know he loves me.

Since this beginning of this year I can’t hold the urge anymore, should I just cheat on him once? Will he know I did it? Maybe I should travel to another state and do it, this world is a small world I don’t want to do it with someone he might know in the future, what should I do?

P.S I am 28

Talk2Bella.

This is something you should talk with your man, who knows he might give you a pass. The possibility of him being faithful is 50/50 it’s either he is or isn’t and that you and I can’t know for sure.

Four years is a long time to wait for someone don’t you think? And you don’t know when or if he will be back, you need to look out for yourself not all these stories end in fairytales.

I wouldn’t advise you to cheat on someone who you still feel you’re in a relationship with, its better you take a walk than cheat.

Talk to him about these urges, ask him if there’s any hope he’s coming back soon and if not if he would like you to come over for a vacation, you would get your answers from these questions and know what decision you got to make.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/should-i-cheat-on-him-just-once.html

1 Like

Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by iAMzick(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Na because of people like her dem dey sell cucumber for market na.. .. .. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by talk2bells: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
iAMzick:
Na because of people like her dem dey sell cucumber for market na.. .. .. lipsrsealed

really undecided
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by DTOBS(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yes go ahead and shit on him but be ready to pack the shits when you re done...

Wetin I dey do here sef, Oya ofe!!!!
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Cutehector(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bia talk2bella what sort of rubbish advice do u give to your clients sef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
talk2bells:
My boyfriend has been abroad for the past four years and I have never slept with another man, he hasn’t been home once during those four years and we speak once a week or sometimes twice in a month.

For a while now I have not been able to quell the sexual urge I feel, my intimacy gadgets aren’t working anymore, I need to be held, cuddled, kissed, I need to feel a man pounding me while sweating, but for four whole years I have not been able to.

I know my boyfriend isn’t faithful over there, sometimes when I call he’d speak to me in hushed tone and say he’s going to call me back and for the next one week I won’t hear from him but I know he loves me.

Since this beginning of this year I can’t hold the urge anymore, should I just cheat on him once? Will he know I did it? Maybe I should travel to another state and do it, this world is a small world I don’t want to do it with someone he might know in the future, what should I do?

P.S I am 28

Talk2Bella.

This is something you should talk with your man, who knows he might give you a pass. The possibility of him being faithful is 50/50 it’s either he is or isn’t and that you and I can’t know for sure.

Four years is a long time to wait for someone don’t you think? And you don’t know when or if he will be back, you need to look out for yourself not all these stories end in fairytales.

I wouldn’t advise you to cheat on someone who you still feel you’re in a relationship with, its better you take a walk than cheat.

Talk to him about these urges, ask him if there’s any hope he’s coming back soon and if not if he would like you to come over for a vacation, you would get your answers from these questions and know what decision you got to make.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/should-i-cheat-on-him-just-once.html
don't just cheat on him infact dump him and get married sef. children born 4 years ago are in school now,,do you think the nigga won't be banging another babe abroad when he is not a reverend father

2 Likes

Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by limitless101: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
4 years? thats cruel... i dnt think u shld do anything of such till you officially end d relationshp, which shld be ASAP. You aint getting younger!
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by talk2bells: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u want her to cheat or or to cheat biko

it's obvious dude might have gotten married to a white lady over there
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
nice talk bro
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Cutehector(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
talk2bells:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u want her to cheat or or to cheat biko

it's obvious dude might have gotten married to a white lady over there
abegi... like as if twenty other men in nigeria aren't asking he out as well.. her boyfriend has been away for four years and she hasn't slept with another man.

If I slap her eh.. what sort of white lie is that.

1 Like

Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by firstking01(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by tungstar(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
cheat is an understatement..... Get married while at it.
4years is à very long time wink
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by talk2bells: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
abegi... like as if twenty other men in nigeria aren't asking he out as well.. her boyfriend has been away for four years and she hasn't slept with another man.

If I slap her eh.. what sort of white lie is that.

so where does my "Rubbish Advice" come in

I told her to move on only after she'd broken up with the guy

and yes she might have been faithful

I had an aunt who was married and the husband went abroad to look for greener pastures leaving her with a kid, she waited for 10 whole years not knowing the man was married with kids there sef

conji wanted to finish her life, she kept waiting for him till they brought proof he was married

please don't call my advice useless if you can't point out my wrongs

thanks

6 Likes

Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by UrWorstNitemare: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
OP I av bin Observing you...
You go post question
and then
your advice to dat question.
Wadaya now expect N landers to do ??
APPLAUD
** e be like say you still dey learn work**

3 Likes

Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by firstking01(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
stephenmorris:
nice talk bro
I dnt wanna believe you are the one that gave her that kinda unappealing adviceundecided...it's either she officially end the relationship and start a new one so she can have her sex with a clear concience or she continue to wait till her so_called bf returns from diaspora, that's if he won't return with one white lady that gave him green card o...that's my own advice.

1 Like

Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
firstking01:
I dnt wanna believe you are the one that gave her that kinda unappealing adviceundecided
my bro which kind of post lol
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by talk2bells: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
OP I av bin Observing you...

You go post question

and then

your advice to dat question.

Wadaya now expect N landers to do ??

APPLAUD

** e be like say you still dey learn work**

not again undecided
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by talk2bells: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
firstking01:
I dnt wanna believe you are the one that gave her that kinda unappealing adviceundecided...it's either she officially end the relationship and start a new one so she can have her sex with a clear concience or she continue to wait till her so_called bf returns from diaspora, that's if he won't return with one white lady that gave him green card o...that's my own advice.

thats exactly my point, even if someone is cheating u don't cheat back, u move ahead and meet someone new, I don't understand what CuteHector is saying fa, its very possible she's been faithful girls love this abroad relationship and can wait for life

1 Like

Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
firstking01:
na the same thing we dey talk my brother
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by firstking01(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
stephenmorris:
my bro which kind of post lol
No vex, i think say na talk2bells i dey qoute, chaigrin
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Cutehector(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
talk2bells:

so where does my "Rubbish Advice" come in

I told her to move on only after she'd broken up with the guy

and yes she might have been faithful

I had an aunt who was married and the husband went abroad to look for greener pastures leaving her with a kid, she waited for 10 whole years not knowing the man was married with kids there sef

conji wanted to finish her life, she kept waiting for him till they brought proof he was married

please don't call my advice useless if you can't point out my wrongs

thanks
how do u tell what she wrote to you is fact? People just come up with silly stories everyday. You only then give advice to a one sided story...

That's why I like people like Njigirl(Saturday sun) she doesn't swallow what people send in to her just like that. Her replies are unbiased. Both in favor of the sender and the other person
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by talk2bells: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
firstking01:

I know grin
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by UrWorstNitemare: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
talk2bells:

not again undecided
To improve ya IQ...
I hereby recommend ..

1 Like

Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
firstking01:
okay oh ,
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by firstking01(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
stephenmorris:
na the same thing we dey talk my brother
The qoute wasn't meant for you, sorry durghhhh.
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by talk2bells: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
how do u tell what she wrote to you is fact? People just come up with silly stories everyday. You only then give advice to a one sided story...

That's why I like people like Njigirl(Saturday sun) she doesn't swallow what people send in to her just like that. Her replies are unbiased. Both in favor of the sender and the other person

did u see where I said him being faithful is 50/50 even when it's obvious he obviously is, 4 whole years is a long time to wait for anyone and not once has the dude come back.

if I was one side I would tell her to go ahead and cheat, its only her Vagina that would know and no one else but because I detest any form of cheating I told her to talk to her man.

A friend once told me about how his friend's wife was ill and had to be flown abroad, she was there for almost a year in the hospital and when conji wanted the finish the man, he told his wife he might cheat and the woman gave him a free pass, saying whatever he did during that period she would understand.

if women can give their boyfriends free pass to marry and have sex with white women because of papers, why can't men do the same and tell us to have sex with whoever we want till they come back?

that wasn't one sided and you know it, if u and I were dating, and I decide to go abroad to study for 2 years, will ur diick be the way I left it?
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by talk2bells: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

To improve ya IQ...

I hereby recommend ..

My IQ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please I am in no mood

Just go

Today is your lucky day
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by firstking01(m): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
talk2bells:

I know grin
See the kinda advice you gave your client, chai, you don cheat your bf tire.
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Cutehector(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
talk2bells:

did u see where I said him being faithful is 50/50 even when it's obvious he obviously is, 4 whole years is a long time to wait for anyone and not once has the dude come back.

if I was one side I would tell her to go ahead and cheat, its only her Vagina that would know and no one else but because I detest any form of cheating I told her to talk to her man.

A friend once told me about how his friend's wife was ill and had to be flown abroad, she was there for almost a year in the hospital and when conji wanted the finish the man, he told his wife he might cheat and the woman gave him a free pass, saying whatever he did during that period she would understand.

if women can give their boyfriends free pass to marry and have sex with white women because of papers, why can't men do the same and tell us to have sex with whoever we want till they come back?

that wasn't one sided and you know it, if u and I were dating, and I decide to go abroad to study for 2 years, will ur diick be the way I left it?
well just as you mentioned, we are dating.. not married! We aren't under any vow. So if it happens I'm in a situation where I have the urge to have sex, i"l do that without any apologies whatsoever.

It's simple... I can't do that when i'm under a vow to love u for d rest of my life.
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by talk2bells: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
well just as you mentioned, we are dating.. not married! We aren't under any vow. So if it happens I'm in a situation where I have the urge to have sex, i"l do that without any apologies whatsoever.

It's simple... I can't do that when i'm under a vow to love u for d rest of my life.

so u encourage cheating in a relationship? good, she's a nairalander she will see this.

she needs to breakup before moving on
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by talk2bells: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
firstking01:
See the kinda advice you gave your client, chai, you don cheat your bf tire.

I seem to have been misunderstood grin
Re: Should I Cheat On Him Just Once? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
talk2bells:

I seem to have been misunderstood grin
u contradict ur self alot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

F**k Me! / My Life In My Pastor’s House / Is It Bad To Date A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.