Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Question For D Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For D Ladies (875 Views)

Fvck All D Ladies On This Forum / Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. / Padding Up??? Are U Guilty Of This? For D Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For D Ladies by Khd95(m): 11:24pm On May 15, 2015
Ladies dis is a very unique nd straightforward questions

pls,y is dat wen u help a lady/womon wen she is in need of somthing she will only remembr u wen she needs dat thing again.
Re: Question For D Ladies by vizkiz: 11:26pm On May 15, 2015
because she sees "magaism" in your nature! undecided

Oops! Sorry, question for the ladies
Re: Question For D Ladies by stephenqueen: 11:32pm On May 15, 2015
She only see you as a mugu grin grin...Ogbeni shine your face and commot that babe for your life,chase amu away with pankere when next she comes for your help
Re: Question For D Ladies by sinaj(f): 11:34pm On May 15, 2015
wah kinda questions iz diz
Re: Question For D Ladies by naijaboiy: 11:37pm On May 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Question For D Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 11:43pm On May 15, 2015
she is trying to rope u in to her eternal dungeon of mugu-ism
u allow urself to be captured? , u're not leaving with your sanity and dignity intact.
Re: Question For D Ladies by donbenedict(m): 11:43pm On May 15, 2015
Well a sensible one won't want to disturb u, and wen u realise she is in need of that and she says she ddnt wana disturb u, its not a crime to help her out a second time
Re: Question For D Ladies by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:47pm On May 15, 2015
donbenedict:
Well a sensible one won't want to disturb u, and wen u realise she is in need of that and she says she ddnt wana disturb u, its not a crime to help her out a second time
guy..you've said it all
Re: Question For D Ladies by donbenedict(m): 11:52pm On May 15, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
guy..you've said it all
lol yeah. Just today A gurl I like, she was like she doesn't hav transport bak home.. Nd she ddnt tell me.. I only got to knw wen it was tym for her to leave, she told me she ddnt wana disturb me anymor dah I"v tried for her so much.. Imediately she said that, I felt moved and gave her money, told her anytym she is n need, she should leme knw.. I won't mind sacrificing for her..
Re: Question For D Ladies by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:54pm On May 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lol yeah. Just today A gurl I like, she was like she doesn't hav transport bak home.. Nd she ddnt tell me.. I only got to knw wen it was tym for her to leave, she told me she ddnt wana disturb me anymor dah I"v tried for her so much.. Imediately she said that, I felt moved and gave her money, told her anytym she is n need, she should leme knw.. I won't mind sacrificing for her..
yes that's cool...this is the millionth time you're telling me this story..
Re: Question For D Ladies by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 15, 2015
Khd95:
Ladies dis is a very unique nd straightforward questions

pls,y is dat wen u help a lady/womon wen she is in need of somthing she will only remembr u wen she needs dat thing again.
answer can be found in CAP 151 section 2a subsection 8 of the 2001 p*$$y use Act/charge
Re: Question For D Ladies by donbenedict(m): 12:06am On May 16, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
yes that's cool...this is the millionth time you're telling me this story..
lol grin.. Its just easy fallin for someone who is respectful.
Re: Question For D Ladies by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:11am On May 16, 2015
donbenedict:
lol grin.. Its just easy fallin for someone who is respectful.
grin grin
Re: Question For D Ladies by donbenedict(m): 12:13am On May 16, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
grin grin
lool see ur white teeth
Re: Question For D Ladies by Khd95(m): 12:47am On May 16, 2015
It didnt realy happende 2 me ooo.

I jst dy ask simple question frm my observation.ni

Dem no even burn d gel ancestors well for her 2 tink i b mugu..
Meanwhile there is one mumu dat posted an orubebeic comment up there
Re: Question For D Ladies by Khd95(m): 12:49am On May 16, 2015
stephenqueen:
She only see you as a mugu grin grin...Ogbeni shine your face and commot that babe for your life,chase amu away with pankere when next she comes for your help
lollest

baba abi make i use condo(barton)d size of nigeria police's own

(1) (Reply)

Dangers And Damages Of Bad Behaviour And Ignorance In Relationship / It Is Preposterous. What!. / Introducing Naijasingleboy! (Enter And Laugh...maybe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.