Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. (7756 Views)

Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / When You Marry A Beautiful Woman With Empty Head: Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2016
Clears Throat!

Well, many ladies of now a days(on NL, FB, IG, e.t.c) tends to get focused on their beauty more than developing their abilities and brain. Many would rather read celebrities news, google search Korean films and names, take unending pictures(as if their life depends on it), blah blah blah. Why not be updated on politics, latest technologies and invention, foreign news trending, e.t.c. Ask someone what she knew of the dasuki gate scandal, she wont have any idea.

Mind you, am not saying its bad to look beautiful, but its a sin if that beauty cant be complimented with an average intelligence. There are diverse things we can do with our mobile phones, laptops, i-phones that will add to us intellectually. It hurts me when i see a lady whose first priority is beauty and fashion neglecting every aspect of getting better.

With all said... if you are in this category, brace up, add to your self and get a life. Take it or leave it, Many guys want Women they can trust wen it comes to intelligence. Even, science shows that women are slightly intelligent than men...But, reverse is the case this days.

Lastly, i throw to you.... What have you been gaining since youve joined NairaLand aside having fun?

cc: Diddyviva
misspicy
Takim107
jollyloj

decker
trapLord
tosyne2much

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Khd95(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2016
Well said op,lets wait for em chenkez to arrive firstgrin

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by ggrin(f): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2016
when a girl has beauty without brain, the private parts suffer the mostembarassedembarassed grin

6 Likes

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by obiorathesubtle: 9:49am On Jan 07, 2016
Ladies. Muna come attack this guy

I've learnt how to type English, before I joined Nairaland, I couldn't swim, but now I can run very fast. Feed ice cream to tigers and eat mexican peppers as breakfast.

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by sinaj(f): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Op tell dem gurls nd bwoyz too cool

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by omooba969(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2016
The daft & lazy ones have the sweetest kpekus grin, no ask me how I take know, it's the irony of life! cool

1 Like

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by macfish101(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2016
Beautiful face wit empty brainz is manageable, how about those ugly ones wit empty skull. If the engine of a car ain't good, the body shud be good...(VICE VERSA)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2016
ggrin:
when a girl has beauty without brain, the private parts suffer the mostembarassedembarassed grin
I concur !!! grin grin grin
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2016
Op na you go get viva ( fever). angry angry

preach it bro cool
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2016
ggrin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thats why guys have to pray well before
entering any POTHOLE
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Op na you go get diva ( fever). angry angry

preach it bro cool
Sorry... Na system auto correct do am! cheesy

Thanks wink
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2016
macfish101:
Beautiful face wit empty brainz is manageable, how about those ugly ones wit empty skull. If the engine of a car ain't good, the body shud be good...(VICE VERSA)
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Wahaala dey o..

Which one this bros bring enter again! grin
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2016
omooba969:
The daft ones have the sweetest kpekus grin, no ask me how I take know, it's the irony of life! cool
Now who will be blamed for your children's dull IQ?
undecided undecided
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
Sorry... Na system auto correct do am! cheesy

Thanks wink
why did you edit my post ?
are you trying to make fun of yourself undecided

ewwwww
nairalanders don't appreciate humor undecided

you are welcome btw
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Greenbullet(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2016
asssssinnnn gals re getting dumber by the day,banging is almost relative to free,imagine a gal in my area using Samsung s5, she cant even send a text message. anyway she is coming over today for me to TEACH her.

2 Likes

Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
why did you edit my post ?

are you trying to make fun of yourself undecided

ewwwww

nairalanders don't appreciate humor undecided

you are welcome btw
Trust me, i do! just trynna correct my mistake from your quote!
wink
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
Trust me, i do! just trynna correct my mistake from your quote! wink
okay undecided
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by ggrin(f): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
I concur !!! grin grin grin
your booooobs too big I concur embarassed
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2016
ggrin:
your booooobs too big I concur embarassed
I don't have boobs embarassed
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by ggrin(f): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
I don't have boobs embarassed
yh u don't have boobs grin, dija got boobs embarassed, laveda ne watermelons cry
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2016
ggrin:
yh u don't have boobs grin, dija got boobs embarassed, laveda ne watermelons cry
Oh please..where did you see that? grin grin
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by LouisBERG: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2016
For me beauty without intelligence is a display of cosmetic foolishness. I so much respect dem inteligent folks females to be precise.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by ggrin(f): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Oh please..where did you see that? grin grin
see what? gringringringrinlipsrsealed
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2016
ggrin:
see what? gringringringrinlipsrsealed
Watermelons angry angry
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by tosyne2much(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2016
omooba969:
The daft ones have the sweetest kpekus grin, no ask me how I take know, it's the irony of life! cool
bwhahahaha cheesy

Nawa 4u oooo baba cheesy
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2016
Khd95:
Well said op,lets wait for em chenkez to arrive firstgrin
That chenkez got me..where do you reside?
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by cruzita(f): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2016
advice to the men:stop being a handsome face with empty pockets.
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by ggrin(f): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Watermelons angry angry
oh gringringrin.......top secret grinlipsrsealed
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Laveda(f): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2016
ggrin:
oh gringringrin.......top secret grinlipsrsealed
Don't make these guys start looking for my boobs shocked
I don't have watermelons grin
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Mznaett: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2016
Dem go gree hear word?wink
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2016
Silly Op. Don't judge people based on how you see them online
Re: Advice to d Ladies:Stop Being A Beaufiful Face With An Empty Head. by donTbone(m): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2016
Sept20:
Silly Op. Don't judge people based on how you see them online
Can you just bold where i judged in my post?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Seems you are the one that needed the post most

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} / Why Do Nairaland Guys Hate Nigerian Girls So Much? / My Experience With A Spoilt Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.