Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,078 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Danger Of Falling Inlove - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Danger Of Falling Inlove (1231 Views)

Top 10 Disadvantages Of Falling In Love / Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. / My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Danger Of Falling Inlove by Curiousmind(m): 6:25am On May 16, 2015
It’s really scary when you get attached to someone. You start spending time with them, you get to know them, you like them, they make you happy, you get to know all the small details about them like their favorite colour, food, movie, song and many others

You discover their flaws and talents, you learn more and more about them, you then develop feelings for them, you trust them, you commit your delicate heart to them and you fall in love with them

Then one day you wake up and they are done with you with no sensible reason(s).

They break all the promises they made to you, they become so hard on you, and they develop a bad attitude towards you.

The one who they could call sweetheart, baby, honey, sweet love, my love, sugar and many other sweet names you become a bitch, mugu, douchebag, LovePeddler, prostitute, dog and many other ugly names.

It really hurts a lot. But anyway, that’s life and the people we live with and trust. You will never know what they think and plan for you, what’s in their hearts, what they are up to with you, when they will quit and hate you and whether they are serious with you or not.

So, always be careful with your hearts, love, trust and the people you give them to.....

BBM 298BF018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by adedam007(m): 7:11am On May 16, 2015
T
Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by falconey(m): 7:25am On May 16, 2015
wonderful! At one point I felt like crying.

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by tohpahz(f): 7:58am On May 16, 2015
cry cry
Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by donbenedict(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2015
Ah mean, love in itself is deadly... Buh one who loves is strong..
Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by kinglekan: 9:03am On May 16, 2015
*sigh*
Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by sarmiie(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2015
Someone just got brokenhearted.....

This raw description of the various emotions and levels of thinking can only be done by one who has experienced emotional hurt.......

Well, what can I say??
It's good to love......even when you know its doomed...even when you'r sure it'll end, maybe badly......even when some part of you can't see your future together....it's still good to love, and experience the hurt of being broken up with (even if only once).

What wouldn't I give to experience love again??
Eros, cupid.....ANSWER ME!!!!!!!
Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by Oahray: 9:47am On May 16, 2015
Awww...

Op, you are right. Few things hurt as much.

The story isn't always the same though...

Some have found out what it means to be loved with their flaws, kissed in their tears, hugged in their sweat, even cherished in the mud.

Some have held on to each other's aged hands, sharing decades of silent memories between laboured breaths.

There's a love that's hard to come by, but when you find it... Life becomes colorful... becomes beautiful... and these listed 'dangers' become hazy echoes from a forgotten past.

2 Likes

Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by sinizia: 10:55am On May 16, 2015
Love just like Life's not a bed of roses. Some people have the fun and bright side of love, some people end up with the monster side of it. True love is beautiful, but along with it comes sacrifice, pains and what-not. But with the right person and determination, happiness will be fruit of your labour.
Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by sinizia: 10:56am On May 16, 2015
falconey:
wonderful! At one point I felt like crying.

[img]http://media20./media/bSllM1kdw7C7e/giphy.gif?w=320[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by Nobody: 11:46am On May 16, 2015
Curiousmind:
It’s really scary when you get attached to someone. You start spending time with them, you get to know them, you like them, they make you happy, you get to know all the small details about them like their favorite colour, food, movie, song and many others

You discover their flaws and talents, you learn more and more about them, you then develop feelings for them, you trust them, you commit your delicate heart to them and you fall in love with them

Then one day you wake up and they are done with you with no sensible reason(s).

They break all the promises they made to you, they become so hard on you, and they develop a bad attitude towards you.

The one who they could call sweetheart, baby, honey, sweet love, my love, sugar and many other sweet names you become a bitch, mugu, douchebag, LovePeddler, prostitute, dog and many other ugly names.

It really hurts a lot. But anyway, that’s life and the people we live with and trust. You will never know what they think and plan for you, what’s in their hearts, what they are up to with you, when they will quit and hate you and whether they are serious with you or not.

So, always be careful with your hearts, love, trust and the people you give them to.....

BBM 298BF018
falling in love is evil and devilish. It could ruin you of your future and eventually lack of love to your eventual God ordained husband. Young guys pls stay away from dating. Its satanic

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by Curiousmind(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

ProphetUdeme:
falling in love is evil and devilish. It could ruin you of your future and eventually lack of love to your eventual God ordained husband. Young guys pls stay away from dating. Its satanic
Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by Vashni(f): 1:55pm On May 16, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Udeme!!!
Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 16, 2015
Vashni:

Udeme!!!
yeah beauty you just called my name, and heyy whats ya name?
Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 16, 2015
Curiousmind:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
whats funny eh?
Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by Curiousmind(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2015
Your comment is very funny:

Your quote » “ProphetUdeme: falling in love is evil and devilish. It could ruin you of your future and eventually lack of love to your eventual God ordained husband. Young guys pls stay away from dating. Its satanic”

ProphetUdeme:
whats funny eh?

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 16, 2015
Never fall in love with a cold hearted person.
Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 16, 2015
Learn to build walls round your heart cheesy
Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by Vashni(f): 4:18am On May 17, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
yeah beauty you just called my name, and heyy whats ya name?

Your commenti odikwa funny.
Re: The Danger Of Falling Inlove by Nobody: 8:59am On May 17, 2015
Vashni:

Your commenti odikwa funny.
k. I have a great inclination and a predilection towards you. Follow me. I have a crush on you dear. Lets go on gmail or whatsapp or facebook and know more about each other. Interested?

(1) (Reply)

Karma On My Ex Boyfriend. / Who / What's Your advice To This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.