Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] (5858 Views)

Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch / “human Flesh All Over My Car” -eyewitness Account Of This Morning’s Bombing / BBC & DailyMail Apologize About Nigerian Restaurant Serving Human Flesh Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by golddust6000(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2015
Sad and horrifying and gross and true.

A hotel restaurant in Anambra, Nigeria has been shuttered by authorities for serving human flesh. According to the BBC, suspicious residents told police of rumors that the restaurant was cooking human meat for customers. Police then raided the restaurant, where they discovered fresh human heads that were still bleeding. The blood was in the process of being drained into a plastic bag.

In addition to the illegal meat, authorities discovered automatic weapons, grenades, and cell phones. Ten people were arrested in conjunction with the crimes. One resident said, "Every time I went to the market, I observed strange activities going on in the hotel. People who were never cleanly dressed and who looked a bit strange made their way in and out of the hotel, making me very suspicious of their activities. I am not surprised at the shocking revelation."

A priest who ate at the restaurant was alarmed when presented with a bill of 700 Naira, or roughly $3.50 (Tens of millions of people in Nigeria subsist on less than $1 a day). "The attendant noticed my reaction and told me it was the small piece of meat I had eaten that made the bill scale that high," he said. "I did not know I had been served with human meat, and that it was that expensive."

Last year, Australian chef Marcus Volke murdered and cooked his girlfriend before killing himself. In Brazil, also last year, a man and two women were arrested for murdering potential nanny candidates and then cooking their flesh into empanadas.
http://www.eater.com/2015/5/15/8613497/nigerian-restaurant-shut-down-for-serving-human-flesh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by Aitee1: 8:14am On May 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

But op the pic you uploaded is beef part undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by Chanchit: 8:17am On May 16, 2015
This is terrible!why would I be offered human meat without asking for it. That's why its not good to eat out anyhow.
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by xamuel17(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2015
meat na meat

abeg make i buy this land

i will build a house here

a swimming pool here

and a garage here for my fleet of kekes
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by cleatoris: 8:21am On May 16, 2015
Even in the 21st century? Civilisation can't seem to catch up with some people.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by golddust6000(m): 8:22am On May 16, 2015
xamuel17:
meat na meat

a swimming pool here

The land wey you dey buy, you don pay the owner?
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by Florblu(f): 8:23am On May 16, 2015
How does human meat taste?
Quote me and a gonna sample u
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by golddust6000(m): 8:24am On May 16, 2015
And their is maggot on that meat.

i know you will scroll up wink
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by BrokenTV: 8:26am On May 16, 2015
AT Golddust6000: When did this happen.
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by golddust6000(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2015
BrokenTV:
AT Golddust6000:
When did this happen.
The news is on yahoo.
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by cleatoris: 8:29am On May 16, 2015
xamuel17:
meat na meat

a swimming pool here
You have been feeding on the flesh of mad people and ïmbeciles.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by xmich(m): 8:31am On May 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by michelz: 8:34am On May 16, 2015
This is really crazy. Which one is easier for them - Human meat or cow/ goat meat? I don't just understand the reasoning behind this kind of crime apart from raw wickedness.
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by Nobody: 8:35am On May 16, 2015
Una don start again to dey carry fake news wey go tarnish Igbo image? Let's becareful o
golddust6000:
Sad and horrifying and gross and true.

A hotel restaurant in Anambra, Nigeria has been shuttered by authorities for serving human flesh. According to the BBC, suspicious residents told police of rumors that the restaurant was cooking human meat for customers. Police then raided the restaurant, where they discovered fresh human heads that were still bleeding. The blood was in the process of being drained into a plastic bag.

In addition to the illegal meat, authorities discovered automatic weapons, grenades, and cell phones. Ten people were arrested in conjunction with the crimes. One resident said, "Every time I went to the market, I observed strange activities going on in the hotel. People who were never cleanly dressed and who looked a bit strange made their way in and out of the hotel, making me very suspicious of their activities. I am not surprised at the shocking revelation."

A priest who ate at the restaurant was alarmed when presented with a bill of 700 Naira, or roughly $3.50 (Tens of millions of people in Nigeria subsist on less than $1 a day). "The attendant noticed my reaction and told me it was the small piece of meat I had eaten that made the bill scale that high," he said. "I did not know I had been served with human meat, and that it was that expensive."

Last year, Australian chef Marcus Volke murdered and cooked his girlfriend before killing himself. In Brazil, also last year, a man and two women were arrested for murdering potential nanny candidates and then cooking their flesh into empanadas.
http://www.eater.com/2015/5/15/8613497/nigerian-restaurant-shut-down-for-serving-human-flesh
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by BrokenTV: 8:37am On May 16, 2015
golddust6000:
The news is on yahoo.
The reason why i ask you this was because this happened last year not recently as you potraited it.
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by satelliteDISH(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2015
To God b the glory. more of such resturants will b exposed soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:41am On May 16, 2015
Don't be deceived, this is part of a wider war by Southwest Nigeria against any rising State in Southeast using foreign correspondents to hinder direct foreign investment and development from the region.

This same people have strategically position themselves far back as 1970s to put holes in all environmental assessments conducted for development in Southeast.

Remember the publication which highlighted how Enugu Airport failed to follow due process and so many of such investments.

Easterners should open their eyes to understand the economic war and where it is coming from.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by golddust6000(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2015
BrokenTV:

The reason why i ask you this was because this happened last year not recently as you potraited it.
Okay!! It is old news to you, 98 percent of nairalanders will see it as breaking news.
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by golddust6000(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Don't be deceived, this is part of a wider war by Southwest Nigeria against any rising State in Southeast using foreign correspondents to hinder direct foreign investment and development from the region.

This same people have strategically position themselves far back as 1970s to put holes in all environmental assessments conducted for development in Southeast.

Remember the publication which highlighted how Enugu Airport failed to follow due process and so many of such investments.

Easterners should open their eyes to understand the economic war and where it is coming from.
It could be true.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by BrokenTV: 8:47am On May 16, 2015
golddust6000:
Okay!! It is old news to you, 98 percent of nairalanders will see it as breaking news.
This thread has been treated severally on this forum, my anger is that you put it as sometime that happen recently.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by winniz: 8:48am On May 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by golddust6000(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2015
BrokenTV:

This thread has been treated severally on this forum, my anger is that you put it as sometime that happen recently.
Can you show me the link?
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:48am On May 16, 2015
golddust6000:

Forget the conspiracy. It is just the same plot when all efforts were invested in trying to link Southeasterns to Bokoharam to no avail.

I remember a publication from Osun Defenders twisting a Thisday news report that had no connection to Igbos with a headline "Igbo man supplies arms to Bokoharam" in a bid to implicate the region.

What a shame

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by Orunto: 8:55am On May 16, 2015
Igbos are just Predators!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by golddust6000(m): 8:56am On May 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Forget the conspiracy. It is just the same plot when all efforts were invested in trying to link Southeasterns to Bokoharam to no avail.

I remember Osun Defense twisting a Thisday report that had no connection to Igbos with a headline "Igbo man supplies arms to Bokoharam" in a bid to implicate the region.

What a shame
I agree with you, nobody is trusted bro. the east is still and will be the richest ethnic group in the country.
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by golddust6000(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2015
Orunto:
Igbos are just Predators!!!!
I beg you in the name of God, do not derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by winniz: 8:59am On May 16, 2015
Yorubas are trying so hard tarnish Igbo people's name, Osun defender carried this fake news last year without mentioning the name of the people involved, the restaurant or the precise location in Anambra state.
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by winniz: 9:01am On May 16, 2015
golddust6000:
The news is on yahoo.

It was Yorubas that put this fake news on Yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by Nobody: 9:18am On May 16, 2015
A Nigerian Restaurant shut down... And we were thinking it was across the boarder, but it wasn't.

The second stanza says, 'In Anambra.' Now op you are lying..... Please, give us the location of this eatery center, the time of happening and the owner cos I see hatred written all over you! Currently, in Anambra now I can help confirm your report. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by BrokenTV: 9:19am On May 16, 2015
golddust6000:
Can you show me the link?
I will provide you does links when i am on my system. Or you can also google the same news tagging Nairaland. This news was fabricated in 2013.
Re: Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] by golddust6000(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2015
alfred5:
A Nigerian Restaurant shut down... And we were thinking it was across the boarder, but it wasn't.

The second stanza says, 'In Anambra.' Now op you are lying..... Please, give us the location of this eatery center, the time of happening and the owner cos I see hatred written all over you! Currently, in Anambra now I can help confirm your report. Thanks!
Bro, i am fully blooded igbo boy. I saw the news on yahoo, then i decided to share it here.

(1) (2) (3)

Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. / How Bendel Girls Battled Biafra – Ogbemudia / Why Northwest Should Vote Atiku, Obi, By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.