Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Does She Still Love U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Still Love U (510 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / I Still Love You Halfricanadian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Still Love U by Nobody: 10:26am On May 16, 2015
Pals i will like to know ur contribution. There is this girl my friend love so much and he does everything the girl ask for and the girl claims to love him but at a time when the boy visits the and sits on the same bed with her ,she will move farther from him and she does not allow the guy to kiss her.whats ur take on this.
Re: Does She Still Love U by Rosemary216(f): 10:30am On May 16, 2015
Well. Three things, either she doesnt love him, she has someone else nd feels guilty around dis guy or she dislikes stayin too close to guys.
Re: Does She Still Love U by Nobody: 10:34am On May 16, 2015
Don't lie, your friend is a teenager, isn't it?
Re: Does She Still Love U by Nobody: 10:40am On May 16, 2015
It's crystal clear and simple,
tell your friend not to over love,cos this will only drive girls away infact they will use you like trash if you overlove them,that's girls for you.
They get attracted to guys who doesn't give 2 bleeps about them or thier feelings cos they wanna know what make's his clock tick.
Him doing everything she asks is very stupid of him cos he has officially made himself her maga.

1 Like

Re: Does She Still Love U by Nobody: 11:48am On May 16, 2015
KiidaACE:
tell your friend not to over love,cos this will only drive girls away infact they will use you like trash if you overlove them,that's girls for you.
They get attracted to guys who doesn't give 2 bleeps about them or thier feelings cos they wanna know what make's his clock tick.
Him doing everything she asks is very stupid of him cos he has officially made himself her maga.
omor na true o
Re: Does She Still Love U by 2dice(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2015
Lol..... True love is dead... Tell urself sorry your friend...life is a trip... Put on your shoes and move on
Re: Does She Still Love U by hfinest1(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2015
KiidaACE:
GBAM!!! You've spoken my mind bro... chop knuckle.... I've made dat mistake b4 n I regret till date....

@etophikisi: tell ur friend to stop being a sisi and be an 'I don't give a fvck' nigga... stop caring, stop calling her, stop visiting her, stop sending her money, stop! stop!! stop!!! and she'll miss him and come back if she truely loves him, if not, let b!tches be! its dat simple.... a wise man once said 'if ppl can't appreciate your presence, then make them learn to appreciate ur absence' afterall, u dnt know the value of wat u hav till u loose it

hfinest1 has spoken

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Responsible Man Needed For A Relationship... / Why Men Cheat... / Woman searched for lost sister for 40years but didn't know that her coworker is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.