Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo (30167 Views)

VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Temmytea70(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
Even if jumia agrees to start selling common sense, some people just can't afford it.

It depends on the price nah
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Acekidc4(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2015
shikaan:
who is ur father?? what has he achieved?

You Must be a foool for Talking back at an Elder like Me!!

Are You MAD Ni
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Did I ask you to comment?
why will u ask me, u no dey fear!! Abi u think say I dey brainless lyk u?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 16, 2015
Acekidc4:

You Must be a foool for Talking back at an Elder like Me!!

Are You MAD Ni
oya slap me! olodo sir!.. idioot stupid foool. ohh u can curse jona buh u cant be cursed abi?? u deluded goat..i can give u my address. if u have mind shay u will come?? elder my foot. USELESS BOY
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 16, 2015
mimiy05:
Am I the only one that doesn't find this funny?? Front page materials don finish for NL
that's to show that many brainless kids full here on nairaland.. SMH for the so called future generations.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Rilwayne001: 12:25pm On May 16, 2015
luchy34:
why will u ask me,

Why come here to type gibberish in the first place?
You should've simply ignore the threead since it doesn't make sense to pained mofo like you undecided

u no dey fear!!

Fear who? are you God
You must be very stup1d for asking this question. angry oya do your worst mr. bogeyman undecided

Abi u think say I dey brainless lyk u?

Ahaha. Is it possible for one to be brainless and still live?
Answer this question and see how dimwitted you are.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Viccutee: 12:28pm On May 16, 2015
The most common thing about common sense is that it's not common.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:08pm On May 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

MY CAPTION

on April 1 2015

Its Simply---Talk to the hands---

SAMBO: Good afternoon mr. President **shakes hand** this is Hajia Mero from Kano, She is so popular in the north that she is ready to deliver 5million votes for your relection bid. Just give her #100billion and she will deliver 5m votes for you...shikena

JONATHAN: **frown**:Samboribobo, if I slap you ehn, you will see stars circumambulating your head .

HAJIA MERO: Good afternoon sir.

JONATHAN: Hey! you, don't even try to greet me. Even if I am clueless, do you think it is exponential i.e. homo clueless clueless? So, you want me to give you 100billion when jega is currently announcing results, and so far Buhari is been beating the hell outta my a§s?

The thunder that will fire you both ehn, is drinking fura de nunu. grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You should've simply ignore the threead since it doesn't make sense to pained mofo like you undecided

Fear who? are you God
You must be very stup1d for asking this question. >sad oya do your worst mr. bogeyman undecided

grow up cool
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Rilwayne001: 1:12pm On May 16, 2015
luchy34:
grow up cool
undecided
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Fear who? are you God
You must be very stup1d for asking this question. >sad oya do your worst mr. bogeyman undecided

ever heard of the word ZOMBIE before? guess u haven't, oops I forgot zombies are brainless too. So do humanity a favor grow up or better still get a life cool ........
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2015
Photoshop
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Rilwayne001: 1:24pm On May 16, 2015
luchy34:
ever heard of the word ZOMBIE before? guess u haven't, oops I forgot zombies are brainless too.

What is a zombie? Are they human being?

Zombies are undead creatures, typically DEPICTED as mindless, reanimated human corpses with a hunger for human flesh. Zombies are most commonly found in horror and fantasy genre works.

Again, this^ further shows how dimwitted you are. Comparing an imaginary figure (depicted as human being ) with human, shows the level of your reasoning. Perhaps because you have been watching too much horror movies and that has eating up your brain to the extent that you have being brainwashed to think that zombie is real. Smh for you undecided

So do humanity a favor grow up or better still get a life cool ........

You are the one that need to grow up. Stop watching horror movies, it heat up ones brain. Read intelligent books and stop making dummkopf like Jonathan your mentor, that will make you end as clueless as him.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by castruccio(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

MY CAPTION

on April 1 2015

SAMBO: Good afternoon mr. President **shakes hand** this is Hajia Mero from Kano, She is so popular in the north that she is ready to deliver 5million votes for your relection bid. Just give her #100billion and she will deliver 5m votes for you...shikena

JONATHAN: **frown**:Samboribobo, if I slap you ehn, you will see stars circumambulating your head .

HAJIA MERO: Good afternoon sir.

JONATHAN: Hey! you, don't even try to greet me. Even if I am clueless, do you think it is exponential i.e. homo clueless clueless? So, you want me to give you 100billion when jega is currently announcing results, and so far Buhari is been beating the hell outta my a§s?

The thunder that will fire you both ehn, is drinking fura de nunu. grin grin

hahahahaahahahaha ..... this really got me laffin walahi.... hilarious
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by wetinhappen(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by jordyspices: 1:45pm On May 16, 2015
Sambo u be scam abeg dey ur own common kaduna u no fit deliver for me smh for u
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Acekidc4(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2015
shikaan:
oya slap me! olodo sir!.. idioot stupid foool. ohh u can curse jona buh u cant be cursed abi?? u deluded goat..i can give u my address. if u have mind shay u will come?? elder my foot. USELESS BOY

Omogrin the Thing Pain you well well Ba!!gringringringringrin!! He pain am sotey he wan Crygringringringrin
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by gostartit(m): 1:46pm On May 16, 2015
Is this Photoshop

Do know that GCE form is now 11k4?

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by emmysmith07(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2015
very unfortunate
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by abubkhr: 3:35pm On May 16, 2015
Hahahahaha. OP that Sambo's wife na. Amina to be specific
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by xtervaganza(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
.... And the thread of unreasonable topics making front page continues. God help Nairaland and Nairalanders.
hahahahhahaha

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by leGeExus(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hey bariba samboribobo! Funny cheesy
you remind me dah song #saucekid..I'm sure you must have taken orijin
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by kenoz(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2015
Abeg, hold on to your greeting.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by DuchessLily(f): 6:30pm On May 16, 2015
leGeExus:
you remind me dah song #saucekid..I'm sure you must have taken orijin

Yes oo...Mixed with some concussion sef
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by favourelisha(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2015
Na hajia ashawo who remove his brain on bed with 100 billion naira cheque,before he lost his samson to the north....A fool have a correction later than a lunatics...
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by leGeExus(m): 10:42pm On May 16, 2015
DuchessLily:

Yes oo...Mixed with some concussion sef
ewwwww!inside black calabash abi.u must be of the olden days generation ooooo
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by DuchessLily(f): 6:45am On May 17, 2015
leGeExus:
ewwwww!inside black calabash abi.u must be of the olden days generation ooooo

grin cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by leGeExus(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2015
DuchessLily:

grin cheesy

that yo teeth is an example of boxer I jus pull off,you've a brownish teeth madam
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by funlord(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2015
grin Elton sambo...."oga abeg na help me still beg general na, haba Dan allah? ....Bros J...." Abeg guy free me abeg, the guy say na ending get all man! Shey una bin dey eff me up una no sabi say dis day go show? Abeg I still dey pack!"
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Rilwayne001: 1:30pm On May 17, 2015
gostartit:
Is this Photoshop?
No
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by DuchessLily(f): 1:41pm On May 17, 2015
leGeExus:
that yo teeth is an example of boxer I jus pull off,you've a brownish teeth madam

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by leGeExus(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2015
[quote author=DuchessLily post=33823566][/quote]ki lo mean??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dew Of Hope Hospital Linked To Okorocha Forfeited To Federal Government / House Of Reps Orders CBN To Suspend New Cash Withdrawal Limit / APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.