Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo (30168 Views)

VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Jossyroyal1: 11:14am On May 16, 2015
Brb
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by weselomo(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2015
hunmmmmm, association of failures....
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by amakaobiemeka: 11:15am On May 16, 2015
Samboribobo- oga we dön die
gej- i knw i knw, thunder fire ur nash
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2015
I love Nigeria. . .
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by An2elect2(f): 11:18am On May 16, 2015
nairaland where anything makes fp grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Misogynist2014(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2015
Beat him up.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Missmossy(f): 11:18am On May 16, 2015
Hahahahaha grin grin
Men at war! cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by onlyson16(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

MY CAPTION

on April 1 2015

SAMBO: Good afternoon mr. President **shakes hand** this is Hajia Mero from Kano, She is so popular in the north that she is ready to deliver 5million votes for your relection bid. Just give her #100billion and she will deliver 5m votes for you...shikena

JONATHAN: **frown**:Samboribobo, if I slap you ehn, you will see stars circumambulating your head .

HAJIA MERO: Good afternoon sir.

JONATHAN: Hey! you, don't even try to greet me. Even if I am clueless, do you think it is exponential i.e. homo clueless clueless? So, you want me to give you 100billion when jega is currently announcing results, and so far Buhari is been beating the hell outta my a§s?

The thunder that will fire you both ehn, is drinking fura de nunu. grin grin
OP CANT U PEOPLE Live dis man ALONE MAY DEM COMOT FINISH NI
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Ayietim(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2015
Don't feel bad when people reject you, just forgive them and walk away because by rejecting you, they have denied themselves the benefit of the unique and special blessings all human beings carry.. /p5sIGP-cR
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by denedene(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

MY CAPTION

on April 1 2015

SAMBO: Good afternoon mr. President **shakes hand** this is Hajia Mero from Kano, She is so popular in the north that she is ready to deliver 5million votes for your relection bid. Just give her #100billion and she will deliver 5m votes for you...shikena

JONATHAN: **frown**:Samboribobo, if I slap you ehn, you will see stars circumambulating your head .

JONATHAN: Hey! you, don't even try to greet me. Even if I am clueless, do you think it is exponential i.e. homo clueless clueless? So, you want me to give you 100billion when jega is currently announcing results, and so far Buhari is been beating the hell outta my a§s?

i feel he was like "chei! i de pity una cry una go vote tinubu n amaechi led party
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by datribune: 11:22am On May 16, 2015
Samboribobo d ghost worker. If dat guy was born in old england his fate would hav been like dat of Mumchance who was hanged 4 saying nothing. Is he mute, tongueless or what?. Lol

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Rilwayne001: 11:22am On May 16, 2015
onlyson16:
OP CANT U PEOPLE Live dis man ALONE MAY DEM COMOT FINISH NI

We are not living him alone until may29' grin undecided
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 11:23am On May 16, 2015
Drabeey:
Im sure if both of them fight. Sambo will beat the hell out of that *m_mu
lol. This is so funny but true.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by admax(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2015
Sambo: Oga what next?
Jonathan: Guy everybody dey OYO o
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 11:23am On May 16, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks this joke is very dry?
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by CHIGAMEZU: 11:25am On May 16, 2015
ask am ooooo
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Rilwayne001: 11:25am On May 16, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Am I the only one who thinks this joke is very dry?

O yes, you are the only one grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by onlyson16(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

We are not living him alone until may29' grin undecided
oya contnue na u go tire bet me
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Rilwayne001: 11:28am On May 16, 2015
onlyson16:
oya contnue na u go tire bet me
tongue
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by engrhorla(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2015
Like seriously, take another look on d pix.
Sambo is stretching is hand for a shake, somthng like 'My Oga'
Look @ his face..he's lookin @ GEJ somehow pleadingly..as if he has done something wrong or his asking for a favour..his eyes is 100% fixed on GEJ
Now, look @ GEJ! His hand is not stretched..d handshake from him is more like formality..to fulfill all righteousness
His mind is not wit Sambo! How do I know? Look at GEJ's face..his eyes is looking elsewhere
GEJ's body language gave him away so much..he is even waving his left hand..kinda dismissing Sambo and d lady
Probably, he is tired, moody, or not pleased to see Sambo..he just wanna go in and relax with a local gin frm Otuoke!
I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 11:28am On May 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

MY CAPTION

on April 1 2015

and what makes u think that you are funny? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by ikombe: 11:29am On May 16, 2015
Goodluck be like, hajia just dey ur middle make dem no talk say i no sabi riddle grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Rilwayne001: 11:29am On May 16, 2015
luchy34:
and what makes u think that you are funny? undecided

Did I ask you to comment?
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Rilwayne001: 11:31am On May 16, 2015
engrhorla:
Like seriously, take another look on d pix.
Sambo is stretching is hand for a shake, somthng like 'My Oga'
Look @ his face..he's lookin @ GEJ somehow pleadingly..as if he has done something wrong or his asking for a favour..his eyes is 100% fixed on GEJ
Now, look @ GEJ! His hand is not stretched..d handshake from him is more like formality..to fulfill all righteousness
His mind is not wit Sambo! How do I know? Look at GEJ's face..his eyes is looking elsewhere
GEJ's body language gave him away so much..he is even waving his left hand..kinda dismissing Sambo and d lady
Probably, he is tired, moody, or not pleased to see Sambo..he just wanna go in and relax with a local gin frm Otuoke!
I rest my case.

Indeed sire, indeed you got the caption.

3bottles of origin for you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by datribune: 11:32am On May 16, 2015
Ayietim:
Don't feel bad when people reject you, just forgive them and walk away because by rejecting you, they have denied themselves the benefit of the unique and special blessings all human beings carry.. /p5sIGP-cR

When u hav been an abysmal failure & a huge disappointment, u should not feel bad but rather apologize 4 ur ineptitude & misrule. Throughout his inept presidency GEJ appeared confused, overwhelmed & didn't really know what he was doing & that's how d name clueless stuck. d world is relieved dat dis clown named Goodluck Jonathan will no longer be in charge of d affairs of d giant of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by mimiy05: 11:34am On May 16, 2015
Am I the only one that doesn't find this funny?? Front page materials don finish for NL

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 11:38am On May 16, 2015
Acekidc4:
Hahahahahagringringrin

Mr Jonadafft and his Zombie Mumu Vice!!
who is ur father?? what has he achieved?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 11:38am On May 16, 2015
mimiy05:
Am I the only one that doesn't find this funny?? Front page materials don finish for NL
naaaah ur not alone
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by philips70(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2015
Has Seun resigned from the board of management of Nairaland??
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by creed0slim: 11:46am On May 16, 2015
Sambo: Your excellency sir, there is still for our victory

Jona: What do u mean hope? Don't tell me nonsense!
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 11:46am On May 16, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Namdi Sambo- My favorite ghost worker

grin grin grin he revealed osibajor has 5000 churches. if not Sambo how do we get this important information that APC is christian party?
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by mashnino(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2015
You guys qre wicked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition / Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.