Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) (48766 Views)

John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos / UNILORIN Students Nab Two Thieves During Night Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 16, 2015
Qmab:
Great! But if he studied the same thing in nigeria will he be able to build such a fine car?

That's the problem.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Electronzeez(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2015
Ojeremi:
Was about to say good until I saw Japan.....the dullest will do pretty best in Japan I wanted to see HAVARD
Honestly I'm not impressed who knows after pushing drugs he bribed these mofos to get a 'EASY BEST'

**quote me and drown in the lagoon*

You are very foolish and stupid all at the same time, you run your mouth like a public tap.
Because you haven't achieve so much in your life does not mean no one has and anyone who does bribe his/her way to get there.

Do your worst cause i just quoted you retar*d

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Seriallinks(m): 1:43pm On May 16, 2015
dmitroika:

Do you know what it takes to have a first class engineering degree in a Japanese university? He must be a genius in the applications of maths and physics!! Ignorant of you to even mention Harvard, is Harvard known for engineering or business and law? Don't Bleep with the Japs and Germans in this field of engineering!

Your ignorant self even recognised the bullshit you said and is threatening lagoon to avoid repraisals.

Back to the topic, the dude did great. It's not news about Nigerians being sentenced to death for smuggling drugs into asia this time around.

You dey mind that cretin? You get time bros!

He thinks Japan is Cambodia grin Smh!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by olajide8(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2015
In nigeria - jamb/universities wouldn't have given him admission and where they do -they would frustrated him and his entity* this is the role model secondary school and primary school kids should be looking at, and not the ones that carry drugs to Malaysia, and they would be telling our government to go and beg for their lives!!!- in fact if they have more of them that have taken drugs to any part of the world they should execute them, and put their heads on a pike and send it back to their families for disgracing nigeria! And this young man should be given a national award* transfer of technology by using him as a pivot around which more should be trained and the knowledge bought to nigeria*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by tanimola22: 1:45pm On May 16, 2015
dmitroika:

Do you know what it takes to have a first class engineering degree in a Japanese university? He must be a genius in the applications of maths and physics!! Ignorant of you to even mention Harvard, is Harvard known for engineering or business and law? Don't Bleep with the Japs and Germans in this field of engineering!

Your ignorant self even recognised the bullshit you said and is threatening lagoon to avoid repraisals.

Back to the topic, the dude did great. It's not news about Nigerians being sentenced to death for smuggling drugs into asia this time around.

Sometimes it's better to assist those who do not really know what is up. The guy clearly does not know how developed Japan is as a country and how strong is its university system. Abeg carry him along

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by kullozone(m): 1:49pm On May 16, 2015
tucky200:
The guy na japanese jare...stop claiming him

Good work tho

but mek we claim the ones dey do fraud abi?
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by NZEGWUAGU(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2015
possibilita:
Hmmmmmm at last somebody wey no frm yoruba,Igbo don do sometin no wonder ah neva c doz tribalists for diz thread
Don't over-relax, we dey ooo. For every Ekong there are 50 Igbo guys better! It's only Yorubas that do not have such people. All their first class guys are quota first class graduates from schools in Yoruba land. But worls over Igbos have been smashing records in Engineering and Medicine. Even in Yoruaba land against their tribalism. I repeat Osita Onuma from Enugu state broke a 120yr record at the imperial college London in Biomedical engineering. It's only an Igbo boy that can do that which whites could not do in two centuries and two decades. Ekong guy read economics!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by absoluteSuccess: 1:51pm On May 16, 2015
shakazuldadon:
This thread won't be sweet because..........
He is calabarian rather than Yorubarian or Biafran.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Skoopy(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2015
He just told the world "Nigerians are not only drug pushers".
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by chibas: 1:55pm On May 16, 2015
that means that his parent would automatically become nissan ambassador as they will now cruise with latest nissan cars back here in naija
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by stinggy(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2015
omenka:
I don't know, somehow I just feel happier he is neither Yoruba nor Igbo. At least we wouldn't have those two mess the thread up with their endless battle (verbal) for supremacy.

There's a lesson to take from all these. These Oyinbo peeps don't care a hoot your skin colour or where you are from, if you excel, they're gonna honour you as they have been people of different nationalities. Here we could kill a fellow Nigerian simply because he's not of our tribe and instead of commendation, what one gets is envy and condemnation. That has been the bane of our society and the politicians cash in on it to further exploit us.

Thumbs up dude. Awesome achievement. smiley

In due time, I hope these geniuses come back home to develop their motherland.

God bless Nigeria.

Same here.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by IGWISE(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2015
Proudly akwaibomite aka the uncommon people.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by bogolobango(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2015
U be mumu dnt u know when it comes to tribal war say Y & I
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by cowgirl9090: 2:02pm On May 16, 2015
this thread is so so boring now I wish he were an Igbo or Yoruba man it could have been interesting *sips tea and moves outta thread undecided
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Captaincue(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2015
And he reps! If it counts for anything, we're very proud of you dear brother
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by nitajj: 2:03pm On May 16, 2015
stephenduru:
Is a Calabarian nt a Nigerian?
No, Calabarian is a Cameroonian from Bakassi...
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 16, 2015
Ojeremi:
Was about to say good until I saw Japan.....the dullest will do pretty best in Japan I wanted to see HAVARD
Honestly I'm not impressed who knows after pushing drugs he bribed these mofos to get a 'EASY BEST'

He solved what they couldn't in 30 years and u r not impressed?
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Truth234(m): 2:05pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by wetinhappen(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 16, 2015
Ojeremi:

I would have moved on had the absurdity of your claims not set the newest world record for crap.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:13pm On May 16, 2015
Ojeremi:

You are a sad piece of crap! For you to even put Japan and dull in the same sentence shows what an under developed brain you have!

Learn to be happy for others and just maybe your life would get better.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by teufelein(f): 2:19pm On May 16, 2015
a simple DNA test would tell us that the chap has biafran blood...if u dont know calabarians are Biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Rashdimuh(m): 2:21pm On May 16, 2015
shakazuldadon:
This thread won't be sweet because..........
he or she is not igbo
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by kingdaveu3: 2:23pm On May 16, 2015
Igbo boys de smuggle drugs akwa ibom boy de graduate with good grade letter de go talk say akwa ibomite can't pronounce words. Ufot ekong is a comfirm akwa ibomite . AKWA IBOM ayaya

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by zendy: 2:24pm On May 16, 2015
I'm proud of the guy. Hopefully one day he will return to add his quoter to his homeland Biafra or the Niger-Delta republic as the case maybe when we put an end to the fraud called Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by repogirl(f): 2:37pm On May 16, 2015
Too much brain, well done jare!!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Popemax(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Pheww! No one shouting "Igbo kwenu" here. If it is them now nobody will rest. Congrats to him!
better dan d north
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by cyprus000: 2:47pm On May 16, 2015
Ojeremi:

[size=13pt]
Till the kingdom come.

Your generation,will never ever ever ever ever,be equal to his houseboy.

I am not cursing you,I am telling you your future.

The only way to avert it,is stop being jelous,which I don't see coming in 20generation to come
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 2:50pm On May 16, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Pheww! No one shouting "Igbo kwenu" here. If it is them now nobody will rest. Congrats to him!
Lol,but they are closer to Igbo and been marrying igbos snice 100bc.
Lol,congrats to him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by teufelein(f): 2:51pm On May 16, 2015
kingdaveu3:
Igbo boys de smuggle drugs akwa ibom boy de graduate with good grade letter de go talk say akwa ibomite can't pronounce words. Ufot ekong is a comfirm akwa ibomite . AKWA IBOM ayaya

dark baboon, go and look up the meaning of akwa ibom..akwa iboms are igbos and igbos are akwa iboms. the same DNA. you definitely do not know!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol,but they are closer to Igbo and been marrying igbos snice 100bc.
Lol,congrats to him.
Doesn't matter, i don't see them spamming the whole thread and trying to rub it on the face of others. I like them more than Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume / Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.