Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) (48767 Views)

John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos / UNILORIN Students Nab Two Thieves During Night Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by BraniacX(m): 6:03pm On May 16, 2015
shakazuldadon:
This thread won't be sweet because..........

Hahahahahaha grin

I can relate
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by 1stola: 6:04pm On May 16, 2015
Lobolintin:
God purnish you for saying a Nigeria... Say a calabarian .... If it's good thing nah Nigerian if its bad issue nah tribe ..

For all those calling me names. .. Fhansk a lot..
If its evil its always tribalism.segregating them away from Nigeria and mentioning the tribes involve. But if it's success its always A NIGERIA... .
why ??

Indonesia murders. It was headline "IGBO MWN INVOLVED IN DRUGS TRAFFIKING FACING MURDER..."

NIGERI DELTA YOUTH IN HUNHER STRIKE IN FOREIGN TRAINING"

IMO STATE MAN IN US RAN MAD"

ABIA STATE WOMEN COMMITS ADULTERY IN CAPE VERDE"

AKWA IBOM BOYS LYNCHED IN ETHIOPIA,"

BUT IF ITS SUCCES OR GOOD stories YOU will hear

A NIGERIA PINS PARLIAMENT"

A NIGERIA MAN BAGS FIRST CLASS"
" A NIGERIA LADY BECOMES THE FIEST BLACK TO EAT SUPPRR WITH THE QUEEN"

A WEST AFRICAN DOCTOR FROM NIGERIA IS THE BEST SURGEON"

TRIBALISM
Shut da fùck up.

Mumu.
No blogger ever use tribe. It has always been fools like you.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by BraniacX(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2015
Lobolintin:
God purnish you for saying a Nigeria... Say a calabarian .... If it's good thing nah Nigerian if its bad issue nah tribe ..

If its evil its always tribalism.segregating them away from Nigeria and mentioning the tribes involve. But if it's success its always A NIGERIA... .
why ??

Indonesia murders. It was headline "IGBO MWN INVOLVED IN DRUGS TRAFFIKING FACING MURDER..."

TRIBALISM

My brother I taya oh!
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Nozzle(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Typical igbo you want to steal the shine of this tribe and turn it to a yoruba igbo thing I'm ready for you one yoruba genius is greater than 50 igbo geniuses go to that same Lonfon imperial college and are who heads there chemistry and list of best students of african origin you see yorubas dominating it out of 30 at least 19 are of yoruba extraction go to Oxford same thing , Harvard same thing Australia same thing corporate world yoruba dominating IT HSBC, BARCLAYs, PWC,MOBIL,CITI BANK same thing of the best university's in west Africa public schools yoruba university's are 7 out of 12 with Ibadan being number one private universities same thing you can't compare your brains to a yoruba mans own go to Germany you see yorubas heading BMW coveted German company even the HOUSTON Igbos ran to yorubas run things there
The only area where igbo has led yorubas is SPORTS nothing else. What our race has produced igbo race can only dream of it
Yoruba women are trouncing igbo women in all areas America UK mostly yoruba women in medicine, finance and engineering

ALSO OF THE LARGEST CITIES IN WEST AFRICA 2 are LOCATED IN YORUBA LAND
STOP THE HATE

PLS MR MENTION ONE AREA IN LIFE BOTH IN Nigeria AND ABROAD WHERE AN IGBO MAN HAS PASSED A YORUBA MAN OR WOMAN JUST ONE I WILL KEEP QUIET
STOP COMPARING YOURSELF WITH US TO FEEL BETTER YORUBA NO GET COMPETITION WE ARE THE MOST ADVANCED TRIBE IN AFRICA
THEN LASTLY LETS GO TO THIS CURREBT GENERATION YOU BLAME THE FAILURE OF YOUR PAST GENERATION ON THE CIVIL WAR THE 3 RICHEST YOUNG NIGERIANS ARE OF YORUBA EXTRACTION the next igbo to then is Emeka Offor and Jason njoku who have peanuts go into academics the BEST GRADUATING STUDENT IN HARVARD AND YALE ARE OF YORUBA EXTRACTION
OMO IGBO STOP COMPARING WE ARE A TRIBE STUDIED AROUND THE WORLD WE ARE IN 7 countries And have produced presidency in 3 countries CONGRATS TO THE AKWA IBOM BOY AGAIN BUT I MUST TRASH THIS IGBO BIGOT
My friend sharrap thr!! when people see the truth you should learn to say it no matter how hard it is!
Okonjo iweala was fielded for the position of world bank president!
Philip emeagwali won golden bell award in 1989 as a mathematician, geologist, computer scientist...listed as one of the most intelligent people in the world with an IQ of 190! No Nigerian has beaten his record since then!
Late Pa Achebe, his books, thoughts, ideology still resonates amongst us, produced Chimamanda Adechie, you know the rest of the story!
We all know how biafra war slowed the igbos down financially, the yorubas on the other hand had a head-start, that's why you see more yorubas abroad than any other tribe! but guess what? it's all for sustenance. There is a difference btw you being the CEO of JP Morgan and Chase and you being a Prof of Economics at Havard, that propounded a theory that saved a nation from its economic woes! They are both powerful people! but one makes revolutionary changes, the other..hmmm just declares profit for the bank each year.
That's the analogy here!
For everyone one igbo genius, there are 100 yoruba regular workers trying to make ends meet in the streets of London, manhattan or in toronto! My bro no be quantity na quality! A young prodigy i read sometime ago..Ms Onuzo won the overall best black student in the whole of UK! Another young igbo internet guru from harvard sold a web app to one of these computer giants for some million dollars. Igbos are known to produce "exceptional breeds" the earlier we start accepting that, the better for us as a Nation!
I am particularly amazed at the prowess of the igbo race everywhere you go in the country! No nation thrives without a robust manufacturing sector, and that's another area where we will need the igbos! Shey you read that igbos have started manufacturing cars in Nigeria...am sure you've read that here on NL!
Make you dey thr dey talk about yorubas wey dey work for HSBC, barclays, whats legendary about that! . Rubbish! Not admitting that the igbo race is special is as good as denying the ingenuity of the asians (not the jews) in today's IT age!
...and before you start ranting...am not igbo! cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 16, 2015
Lobolintin:

why ??

TRIBALISM
nice one mannnnn,,,before you see me laugh on a joke ,,,,,but you crack me up here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Holyman221: 7:32pm On May 16, 2015
I covet earnestly dis first class...
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Eureka123(f): 7:43pm On May 16, 2015
I'm inspired. Moments like this make me feel so proud of being Nigerian. I'm holding it down over here as well, soon in a few years, I'll be back to share testimony of broken academic records, Amen!
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by gentlelarry(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2015
stephenduru:
Is a Calabarian nt a Nigerian?
leave d guy jare! Na recharge card hin brain dey use! He seriously needs to recharge! Abi shoro niyen ti o hun so...
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Eureka123(f): 7:48pm On May 16, 2015
Chibuhealth:
I guess he got it without much stress to compare to the Nigeria University stress and guess what, he would be valued more than Nigeria first class graduates. What a Zoo!

Dear, don't be deceived into thinking studies abroad are all rosy. Yes, the system abroad might be more organized, but it's really quite stressful trust me. I speak from experience.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 16, 2015
Congratulations! The guy doesn't look like somebody who is intelligent and smart to me. He needs to work on his boring look though.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by abnsugbe: 7:56pm On May 16, 2015
Lobolintin:

why ??

TRIBALISM

In-Addedum to what u ve said,Nigeria is a hopeless,corrupt country were Triabalisim is the order of the day....Am nt and will never be a Nigeria,am a Bifaran...the land of the Rissing sun...we will march dis yr...God bless our amiable director:#Nnamdi kanu
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Rheetari(f): 8:12pm On May 16, 2015
we Nigerians can bask in reflected glory ehn! "Nigeria my country". it's all good though.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by monex(m): 8:48pm On May 16, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Pheww! No one shouting "Igbo kwenu" here. If it is them now nobody will rest. Congrats to him!

lol true. but on the other hand, if it was some drug deal or bad stuff. other tribes would have been quick to isolate the Igbo heritage of the offender. so d issue is everyone
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Darlduchi: 9:29pm On May 16, 2015
Another true Biafran making Biafrans proud.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by MeandSum: 10:50pm On May 16, 2015
I'm very happy for him. It shows no tribe has monopoly on "smartness" LOL.
I bet all the Igbo guys are disappointed
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by MeandSum: 10:51pm On May 16, 2015
monex:

lol true. but on the other hand, if it was some drug deal or bad stuff. other tribes would have been quick to isolate the Igbo heritage of the offender. so d issue is everyone

No Igbo heritage here.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Jobneeded12: 11:37pm On May 16, 2015
Nozzle:

My friend sharrap thr!! when people see the truth you should learn to say it no matter how hard it is!
Philip emeagwali won golden bell award in 1989 as a mathematician, geologist, computer scientist...listed as one of the most intelligent people in the world with an IQ of 190! No Nigerian has beaten his record since then!
Late Pa Achebe, his books, thoughts, ideology still resonates amongst us, produced Chimamanda Adechie, you know the rest of the story!
We all know how biafra war slowed the igbos down financially, the yorubas on the other hand had a head-start, that's why you see more yorubas abroad than any other tribe! but guess what? it's all for sustenance. There is a difference btw you being the CEO of JP Morgan and Chase and you being a Prof of Economics at Havard, that propounded a theory that saved a nation from its economic woes! They are both powerful people! but one makes revolutionary changes, the other..hmmm just declares profit for the bank each year.
That's the analogy here!
For everyone one igbo genius, there are 100 yoruba regular workers trying to make ends meet in the streets of London, manhattan or in toronto! My bro no be quantity na quality! A young prodigy i read sometime ago..Ms Onuzo won the overall best black student in the whole of UK! Another young igbo internet guru from harvard sold a web app to one of these computer giants for some million dollars. Igbos are known to produce "exceptional breeds" the earlier we start accepting that, the better for us as a Nation!
I am particularly amazed at the prowess of the igbo race everywhere you go in the country! No nation thrives without a robust manufacturing sector, and that's another area where we will need the igbos! Shey you read that igbos have started manufacturing cars in Nigeria...am sure you've read that here on NL!
Make you dey thr dey talk about yorubas wey dey work for HSBC, barclays, whats legendary about that! . Rubbish! Not admitting that the igbo race is special is as good as denying the ingenuity of the asians (not the jews) in today's IT age!

this is WHY I SAID IGBOS ARE BIG FOOLS NGOZIS BOSS IN WB IS A YORUBA MAN AKINDELE AKANSI NGOZI ONLY HEADS ADMIN SHES THE HEAD OF SECRETARIES IN WB AND NOT A TECHNOCRAT AS FOR CHINUE ACHEBE 10 of him CANT MEET WOLE SOYINKA HES A FICTION WRITER NOTHING SPECIAL AS FOR CAR PROFUCTION YORUBAS HAVE BEEN PRODUCING BULLET PROOF CARS FOR PRESIDENCY SINCE 2010 and WE DIDNT SHIT
Here's a link http://www.olakleenholdings.com/drive.html

And another link from Naira land
https://www.nairaland.com/1512158/nigeria-now-producing-armoured-vehicles/1

Olatunji mobolaji Johnson alone is greater than Ngozi or whatever she designed the very forum the world uses
The best mathematicisn from AFRICA is of yoruba extraction James Ogundayo

And of thr smartest teens in America Saleem ibrahim a yoruba Muslim is number 3 and the smartest black person
Yorubas don't shout when the achive
Even the so called victory in UK yorubas did it first with olufemi Adeyinka 2003, sunny Lambe 2008 I REPEAT ONE YORUBA WOMAM IS GREATER THAN 100 igbo men put together
Any other area you want to compare asides sports ?
DESPITE THE IGBO DOMINATION OF GEJ GMENT THE BEST MINISTRIES WERE YORUBA LED MINISTRY AGRIC, trade ,ICT I repeat there's no endeavour in human sphere outside sports that the igbo race as surpassed yoruba
As for chiamanda there's a Yoruba author called teju Cole already surpassing her records just watch give him 2 years the way Soyinka rubbished achebes achievment is the same way teju will rubbish adiches achibemebt any more field you want to compare ?

PLS AS FOR MANUFACTURING IN THIS COUNTY ITS A YORUBA AFFAIR BE IT FOOD, TISSUE,HAIR CREAM ITS ONLY DRUGS THEY MANUFACTURE, CHI LIMITED, HONEY WELL, GOLDENPENNY ARE ALL YORUBA COMPANIES ,GP,NBC all yoruba company's ignos only import and put a strain on our economy yoruba don't make noise why is it that despote all there shout they are not the richest as a. Tribe ! Simple it's all BLUFF

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Jobneeded12: 11:59pm On May 16, 2015
Jobneeded12:

this is WHY I SAID IGBOS ARE BIG FOOLS NGOZIS BOSS IN WB IS A YORUBA MAN AKINDELE AKANSI NGOZI ONLY HEADS ADMIN SHES THE HEAD OF SECRETARIES IN WB AND NOT A TECHNOCRAT AS FOR CHINUE ACHEBE 10 of him CANT MEET WOLE SOYINKA HES A FICTION WRITER NOTHING SPECIAL AS FOR CAR PROFUCTION YORUBAS HAVE BEEN PRODUCING BULLET PROOF CARS FOR PRESIDENCY SINCE 2010 and WE DIDNT SHIT
Here's a link http://www.olakleenholdings.com/drive.html

And another link from Naira land
https://www.nairaland.com/1512158/nigeria-now-producing-armoured-vehicles/1

Olatunji mobolaji Johnson alone is greater than Ngozi or whatever she designed the very forum the world uses
The best mathematicisn from AFRICA is of yoruba extraction James Ogundayo

And of thr smartest teens in America Saleem ibrahim a yoruba Muslim is number 3 and the smartest black person
Yorubas don't shout when the achive
Even the so called victory in UK yorubas did it first with olufemi Adeyinka 2003, sunny Lambe 2008 I REPEAT ONE YORUBA WOMAM IS GREATER THAN 100 igbo men put together
Any other area you want to compare asides sports ?
DESPITE THE IGBO DOMINATION OF GEJ GMENT THE BEST MINISTRIES WERE YORUBA LED MINISTRY AGRIC, trade ,ICT I repeat there's no endeavour in human sphere outside sports that the igbo race as surpassed yoruba
As for chiamanda there's a Yoruba author called teju Cole already surpassing her records just watch give him 2 years the way Soyinka rubbished achebes achievment is the same way teju will rubbish adiches achibemebt any more field you want to compare ?

PLS AS FOR MANUFACTURING IN THIS COUNTY ITS A YORUBA AFFAIR BE IT FOOD, TISSUE,HAIR CREAM ITS ONLY DRUGS THEY MANUFACTURE, CHI LIMITED, HONEY WELL, GOLDENPENNY ARE ALL YORUBA COMPANIES ,GP,NBC all yoruba company's ignos only import and put a strain on our economy yoruba don't make noise why is it that despote all there shout they are not the richest as a. Tribe ! Simple it's all BLUFF

http://www.punchng.com/business/nigeria-now-producing-armoured-vehicles/

Banks we have the biggest banks
Insurance - Yoruba
Commodity production yoruba
Farmers - Yoruba
Food - yoruba
Fashion/entertainment/arts - yoruba
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On May 17, 2015
ahh, what a depressing thread. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Nobody: 1:03am On May 17, 2015
Nozzle:

That's the analogy here!
embarassed
http://saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Jobneeded12: 7:41am On May 17, 2015
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 10:29am On May 17, 2015
Eureka123:

Dear, don't be deceived into thinking studies abroad are all rosy. Yes, the system abroad might be more organized, but it's really quite stressful trust me. I speak from experience.
ok.. but that of Nigeria University is nothing to write home about. University of Benin as number one.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Shaw007(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2015
Another lost talent to develop another country
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by dewstar: 2:05pm On May 17, 2015
folabayo1:
That's the spirit grin
Naija we no dey carry last grin
God bless my country

Later you ll know why I quoted you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume / Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.