Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) (48769 Views)

John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos / UNILORIN Students Nab Two Thieves During Night Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Masterclass32: 2:59pm On May 16, 2015
Big ups, man.

Make grease full your elbow as your dey power on.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 3:02pm On May 16, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Doesn't matter, i don't see them spamming the whole thread and trying to rub it on the face of others. I like them more than Igbos.
If we had more ''idris'' breaking new grounds overseas,i would probably understand your point.
I like Igbo and Calabar more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 16, 2015
These igbo's ehn, na una dey find trouble now o, anyways for the sake of unity i won't stay anything. . But silence remains the best answer for f**ls!
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by possibilita(m): 3:09pm On May 16, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
Don't over-relax, we dey ooo. For every Ekong there are 50 Igbo guys better! It's only Yorubas that do not have such people. All their first class guys are quota first class graduates from schools in Yoruba land. But worls over Igbos have been smashing records in Engineering and Medicine. Even in Yoruaba land against their tribalism. I repeat Osita Onuma from Enugu state broke a 120yr record at the imperial college London in Biomedical engineering. It's only an Igbo boy that can do that which whites could not do in two centuries and two decades. Ekong guy read economics!
I knw say igbo boys dey but diz time na calabar make am daz y I no hear una voice
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by duduade: 3:19pm On May 16, 2015
Abeg why is he looking so old...? Older than his age...?
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Harmony222(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2015
THIS I LIKE!!! YES! YES!! YES!! SAI NIGERIA!
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Jobneeded12: 3:21pm On May 16, 2015
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by simdam500(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2015
He performed perfectly well cool shocked
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by haszolima(m): 3:32pm On May 16, 2015
"Finally, Discover How You Can Begin A Legitimate Online Business That Pumps Cash To Your Bank Account Daily" Click on the link to join>>>>>> http://www.infobiznaija.com/hassan/
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2015
Lobolintin:
God purnish you for saying a Nigeria... Say a calabarian .... If it's good thing nah Nigerian if its bad issue nah tribe
lol
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Taofeekbasit(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2015
More grease to your elbow Bro
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Jobneeded12: 3:51pm On May 16, 2015
Congrats whenever you see other other tribes make waves they don't make noise but once it's Igbos we won't rest and most likely there achivements have been achieved by so many tribes before them.
Congrats Mr Ekong

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by meforyou1(m): 3:58pm On May 16, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Pheww! No one shouting "Igbo kwenu" here. If it is them now nobody will rest. Congrats to him!
Boko, about from FUTMinna, is there any good university in the north? Don't even mention trash ABU or BUK. Unless u want to claim unilorin
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by wiegraf: 4:01pm On May 16, 2015
D guy try

Love how he showed up in his traditional like a boss

Hopefully, somehow someday he could apply his skillset here
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Jobneeded12: 4:02pm On May 16, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
Don't over-relax, we dey ooo. For every Ekong there are 50 Igbo guys better! It's only Yorubas that do not have such people. All their first class guys are quota first class graduates from schools in Yoruba land. But worls over Igbos have been smashing records in Engineering and Medicine. Even in Yoruaba land against their tribalism. I repeat Osita Onuma from Enugu state broke a 120yr record at the imperial college London in Biomedical engineering. It's only an Igbo boy that can do that which whites could not do in two centuries and two decades. Ekong guy read economics!

Typical igbo you want to steal the shine of this tribe and turn it to a yoruba igbo thing I'm ready for you one yoruba genius is greater than 50 igbo geniuses go to that same Lonfon imperial college and are who heads there chemistry and list of best students of african origin you see yorubas dominating it out of 30 at least 19 are of yoruba extraction go to Oxford same thing , Harvard same thing Australia same thing corporate world yoruba dominating IT HSBC, BARCLAYs, PWC,MOBIL,CITI BANK same thing of the best university's in west Africa public schools yoruba university's are 7 out of 12 with Ibadan being number one private universities same thing you can't compare your brains to a yoruba mans own go to Germany you see yorubas heading BMW coveted German company even the HOUSTON Igbos ran to yorubas run things there
The only area where igbo has led yorubas is SPORTS nothing else. What our race has produced igbo race can only dream of it
Yoruba women are trouncing igbo women in all areas America UK mostly yoruba women in medicine, finance and engineering

ALSO OF THE LARGEST CITIES IN WEST AFRICA 2 are LOCATED IN YORUBA LAND
STOP THE HATE

PLS MR MENTION ONE AREA IN LIFE BOTH IN Nigeria AND ABROAD WHERE AN IGBO MAN HAS PASSED A YORUBA MAN OR WOMAN JUST ONE I WILL KEEP QUIET
STOP COMPARING YOURSELF WITH US TO FEEL BETTER YORUBA NO GET COMPETITION WE ARE THE MOST ADVANCED TRIBE IN AFRICA
THEN LASTLY LETS GO TO THIS CURREBT GENERATION YOU BLAME THE FAILURE OF YOUR PAST GENERATION ON THE CIVIL WAR THE 3 RICHEST YOUNG NIGERIANS ARE OF YORUBA EXTRACTION the next igbo to then is Emeka Offor and Jason njoku who have peanuts go into academics the BEST GRADUATING STUDENT IN HARVARD AND YALE ARE OF YORUBA EXTRACTION
OMO IGBO STOP COMPARING WE ARE A TRIBE STUDIED AROUND THE WORLD WE ARE IN 7 countries And have produced presidency in 3 countries CONGRATS TO THE AKWA IBOM BOY AGAIN BUT I MUST TRASH THIS IGBO BIGOT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by meforyou1(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2015
klevjey:

yorubas r d most tribalistic group in nija...
true talk
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2015
meforyou1:
Book, about from FUTMinna, is there any good university in the north? Don't even mention trash ABU or BUK. Unless u want to claim unilorin
You miss road, i don't see how this relate with the topic.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by uchennn: 4:05pm On May 16, 2015
Please don't come home
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by freenature: 4:06pm On May 16, 2015
[size=20pt]Congratulations to him and as a success achiever I am proud of him, I remain naija for ever[/size]
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by cirmuell(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2015
Good learning environment.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Jobneeded12: 4:20pm On May 16, 2015
The day the igbo nation producers a saheel Ibrahim I will keep quiet she's the smartest black teenager in Usa a yoruba Muslim Igbos shut up we are superior
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by leGeExus(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2015
darisgod:
Wow
,Interesting ryt?
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by almahroof: 4:39pm On May 16, 2015
THATS A NIGERIAN FOR YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE. WILLING AND READY TO GIVE HIS BEST GIVEN THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY. CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 16, 2015
Impressive!
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by baby124: 5:02pm On May 16, 2015
Na wa. See as all your achievement make you fine pass Tyson beckford. Congrats and keep your head up. grin.Never let anyone make you feel less than who you are' wherever you end up. Always believe in yourself and God alone.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by enambobo(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2015
olajide8:
In nigeria - jamb/universities wouldn't have given him admission and where they do -they would frustrated him and his entity* this is the role model secondary school and primary school kids should be looking at, and not the ones that carry drugs to Malaysia, and they would be telling our government to go and beg for their lives!!!- in fact if they have more of them that have taken drugs to any part of the world they should execute them, and put their heads on a pike and send it back to their families for disgracing nigeria! And this young man should be given a national award* transfer of technology by using him as a pivot around which more should be trained and the knowledge bought to nigeria*
Good one. I was about saying that.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by pure2012soul(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2015
delishpot:
Wow! God bless my pikins with brain like this o and bless my pocket to be able to afford them the best education they would ever want AMEN

Amen,
Amen,
And
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by kolafas1: 5:12pm On May 16, 2015
Easy 4 him 2 speak Japanese language cos of his calabar tongue!!
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 16, 2015
stephenduru:
Is a Calabarian nt a Nigerian?
u can still read all his post, its not one line n it has not yet been deleted
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by kodlins(f): 5:48pm On May 16, 2015
This would have been his story

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 16, 2015
Lobolintin:
God purnish you for saying a Nigeria... Say a calabarian .... If it's good thing nah Nigerian if its bad issue nah tribe ..

For all those calling me names. .. Fhansk a lot..
If its evil its always tribalism.segregating them away from Nigeria and mentioning the tribes involve. But if it's success its always A NIGERIA... .
why ??

Indonesia murders. It was headline "IGBO MWN INVOLVED IN DRUGS TRAFFIKING FACING MURDER..."

NIGERI DELTA YOUTH IN HUNHER STRIKE IN FOREIGN TRAINING"

IMO STATE MAN IN US RAN MAD"

ABIA STATE WOMEN COMMITS ADULTERY IN CAPE VERDE"

AKWA IBOM BOYS LYNCHED IN ETHIOPIA,"

BUT IF ITS SUCCES OR GOOD stories YOU will hear

A NIGERIA PINS PARLIAMENT"

A NIGERIA MAN BAGS FIRST CLASS"
" A NIGERIA LADY BECOMES THE FIEST BLACK TO EAT SUPPRR WITH THE QUEEN"

A WEST AFRICAN DOCTOR FROM NIGERIA IS THE BEST SURGEON"

TRIBALISM
he's an Akwa Ibomite, not Calabarian.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Captain2605(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2015
shakazuldadon:
This thread won't be sweet because..........
He is neither Igbo nor Yoruba grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / 'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume / Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.