Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin? (2301 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin? by kingkoboko: 12:08pm On May 16, 2015
Edited Apr 19th 2019
Re: No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin? by kingkoboko: 12:10pm On May 16, 2015
Re: No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin? by agarawu23(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2015
I was expecting a nice counter thread. but this your own na wetin?

you can even occupy your first And last to comment grin

1 Like

Re: No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
I was expecting a nice counter thread. but this your own na wetin?
you can even occupy your first And last to comment grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin? by IamLEGEND1: 1:04pm On May 16, 2015
o.k
Re: No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin? by kingkoboko: 6:08am On Apr 19, 2019
I had sex wit a girl that's not yet 19yrs old. Durin our 1st round that day, she didn't bleed. But I noticed she was very tight. I mean, really tight o!

It was durin our 2nd round while carryin her & giving it 2 her in standin position that I noticed somethin red on my condom. I had 2drop her on d bed 2look well. Lo & behold, it was blood.

2b honest, I was surprised. I had 2ask her "Are u a virgin?" She refused 2answer me as if she was ashamed 2admit she was a virgin. "Or are u on ur period?" She shook her head, meaning no.

I've been confused since this my encounter wit this girl. I thot virgins are supposed 2bleed during their very 1st penetration & not d 2nd penetration.

Who else has had this experience here abeg?
Re: No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin? by kingkoboko: 6:26am On Apr 19, 2019
1 of my medical frnds showed me this pix wen I told him bout my experience.
How una see am o?

Re: No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin? by kingkoboko: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pls i hv 2 summon some women here 2say sometin. Makydebbie biglittleLois saffi sweetilicious frozen70
Re: No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
guy, she bled abi?
Re: No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin? by frozen70(f): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
kingkoboko:
Pls i hv 2 summon some women here 2say sometin. Makydebbie biglittleLois saffi sweetilicious frozen70

Sorry for late response

Well I don't think she is a virgin

There was no blood in round one through out the period it lasted.

Now how come that there are blood stains in round 2 ❓

It could be due to friction

It could be that the area was bruised because it experienced dryness

It could be that there was a sour that led to the blood stain.

If its a light blood stain then it's as a result of the friction

If its a little heavy bleeding well I won't say she broke her virginity probably the period was almost coming coincidentally

In as much as the blood stain stopped on its own its nothing to worry about

But be careful because that area is very sensitive especially with girls of younger age
Re: No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin? by CyberWolf: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
kingkoboko:
I had sex wit a girl that's not yet 19yrs old. Durin our 1st round that day, she didn't bleed. But I noticed she was very tight. I mean, really tight o!

It was durin our 2nd round while carryin her & giving it 2 her in standin position that I noticed somethin red on my condom. I had 2drop her on d bed 2look well. Lo & behold, it was blood.

2b honest, I was surprised. I had 2ask her "Are u a virgin?" She refused 2answer me as if she was ashamed 2admit she was a virgin. "Or are u on ur period?" She shook her head, meaning no.

I've been confused since this my encounter wit this girl. I thot virgins are supposed 2bleed during their very 1st penetration & not d 2nd penetration.

Who else has had this experience here abeg?
she was on her period..
Re: No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin? by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 20, 2019
Na Troy season 2.

It can happen to.a lady wey don born sef. You were probably rough on the second.
Re: No Blood in Round 1. Blood in Round 2. Was She a Virgin? by kingkoboko: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2019
frozen70:

Sorry for late response

Well I don't think she is a virgin

There was no blood in round one through out the period it lasted.

Now how come that there are blood stains in round 2 ❓

It could be due to friction

It could be that the area was bruised because it experienced dryness

It could be that there was a sour that led to the blood stain.

If its a light blood stain then it's as a result of the friction

If its a little heavy bleeding well I won't say she broke her virginity probably the period was almost coming coincidentally

In as much as the blood stain stopped on its own its nothing to worry about

But be careful because that area is very sensitive especially with girls of younger age

Thanks so much for d detailed response.

I've been hoping she wasn't a virgin cos I really hate being a disvirginator. Hehehe...

(1) (Reply)

He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress / Funny Question By 9ja Police (pics) / Black Girls Or White Girls Which Do You Prefer??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.