Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Please Help Me Decide Whether To Stay Married! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Decide Whether To Stay Married! (2419 Views)

Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? / See How A Girl In My Compound Decide To Seduce All Passer-bys? / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Help Me Decide Whether To Stay Married! by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 10, 2008
Sweet T:

Player from himalayer !!!!

ni bo? LOL. . . player from himalayar ko player from everest ni
Re: Please Help Me Decide Whether To Stay Married! by glogab: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2008
Dear poster,dont let your emotions spoil your future happiness.MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR THE FAINTHEARTED,IT IS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A LARGE HEART.Love is the most sweetest thing that can happen to a person but like a beautiful rose it has its own thorns which can be as bitter as gall.
Divorce is not the option atleast if you have NOT  become his punching bag YET.Let him know wat you are feeling,sit him down wit respect and honour,ask him if there is any way you are not satisfying him enough(even if you know you are trying all your best to please him)never ask in a rude manner,let him know you are not trying to restrict him or nag him out,make him see reasons wit you .i beliv it will work gradually.
TO KEEP A MAN AT HOME,IN YOUR HEART AND AS YOUR TOTAL LOVE IS MORE THAN GREAT SEX OR MONEY.NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF PRAYER AND TOTAL SUBMISSION(NOT FOOLISHNESS OR MUMU ATTITUDE)wishing you the healing of your marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discreet Relationships: How Good Are You? / My Love, My Fears. . . . Is this 4 real, or I'm just being Used? / A Heartbreak Message On My Boyfriend's Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.