Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva (30136 Views)

Jonathan Betrayed The Trust Of Nigerians --- Odimegwu (1) / Jonathan Betrayed The Armed Forces – Obasanjo Says / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by Nobody: 8:52am On May 17, 2015
u and ameachi

There shall be no peace for u people

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by okooloyun1(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2015
Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by dazdilijae(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2015
If Timipre was truely a reasonable person how come he lost Gov wen he went 2 ACN as incumbent Gov after been disqualified by PDP n GEJ as he claimed? Even in 2015 he cld nt win a senatorial seat a new comer Ben Bruce n he is blaming GEJ for his failures? He is d disgrace to Bayelsans n ND. Let them come an win GOV of Bayelsa we r waiting for the in Oct.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by iphanyiuma(m): 8:53am On May 17, 2015
Make una leave the man na wetin happen sef. Abi are you perfect?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by DonDiego(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2015
What kind of lousy interview by Punch is this? Sylva makes dubious claims while answering the questions posed to him and the reporter lazily laps everything up without countering any of it. Naija journalism sef.
Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by anonimi: 8:57am On May 17, 2015
This is a man wh was recorded on video calling Jonathan unprintable names after he succeeded Jonathan as governor of Bayelsa, not so

What should Jonathan say about those who betrayed him.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by Nobody: 8:58am On May 17, 2015
The better elements of the PDP have floated to the APC, leaving the dregs in the PDP. You will see that the best of the PDP joining the best of the APC would give us a better result.
here comes the fraud called APC! So these were the best of PDP: Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Obasanjo, Sylva, Kawu Barawo, Bernabas Germade etc? In that case why didn't it translate into positives for Nigeria for a whopping 8years and another 3 years of Yaradua?

Sylva is a disgrace to Bayelsa and the entire Niger Delta

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by front247: 8:58am On May 17, 2015
Where u doing well before. U dey open ur yeye mouth dey talk

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by front247: 8:59am On May 17, 2015
Where u doing well before. U dey open ur mouth dey talk

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by Nobody: 9:00am On May 17, 2015
Meanwhile, he is also a very corrupt man. Sylva that was pelted with satchet water in Bayelsa state in 2010. Useless man

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by sweathold(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2015
Evry1 is betrayin u all abegi
Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by Nobody: 9:07am On May 17, 2015
No developmental project In Niger delta or anything to show that our unscrupulous presidnet perform in his own zone?? Haba.m thank God we got rid of him
Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by loomer: 9:12am On May 17, 2015
Make all una go slp jare, thieves from top to bottom of nigerian politics
Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by Nobody: 9:14am On May 17, 2015
Things where running fairly okay in Bayelsa in hes tenure, due process was transparent and working.
Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by Clerverly: 9:16am On May 17, 2015
Legitbaba:
OMG...how people lie...i don't just know...Sylva...only God will judge u for d lies ur telling...u brought peace to d niger delta??....u constructed many roads in Bayelsa?? OMG...pls mentioned d roads..
d way Bayelsans hate this man ehn....even in his own clan nebe...nt to talk of other tribes...talking shit...
This was a man termed as d worst governor of Bayelsa ever...

They hate him, yet he delivered his constituency to APC! They hate him, yet a Senator, house of rep and Five house members defected to his party!

Tell me more!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by SolarWizard: 9:17am On May 17, 2015
Cheap Price Solar Street Lights and Poles

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by Realrex(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2015
We done hear,driver abeg i wan drop for that bus stop.
Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by redvektor(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2015
Legitbaba:
OMG...how people lie...i don't just know...Sylva...only God will judge u for d lies ur telling...u brought peace to d niger delta??....u constructed many roads in Bayelsa?? OMG...pls mentioned d roads..
d way Bayelsans hate this man ehn....even in his own clan nebe...nt to talk of other tribes...talking shit...
This was a man termed as d worst governor of Bayelsa ever...
i jos day laf am he said he build the biggest park in nigeria (peace park) bros u need to see the park fear no go let u enter becuz of the fear of snakes the so called park that was nigleted in his term in office while in the area of roads and security(operation fam tangbe) i rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by richidinho(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2015
PassingShot:
Jonathan not only betrayed you and Niger Delta. He betrayed Nigeria as a whole by wasting five nad half years of our nation life.

There is sense in this:

Clearly, it was a witch-hunt. If you look at the status of the case today, every accused person has been discharged and acquitted. The Accountant-General of the state has been discharged; the Commissioner of Finance, who was also arraigned with me, has been discharged, leaving only me, because I was the one they wanted. No governor has access to the treasury without the Accountant-General and I am not a signatory to the state account. Therefore, if all the signatories to the account have been discharged, then why am I still being prosecuted? Of course, they wanted me and they know that the charges cannot convict me, so they want to keep the case in court to give the impression that I am being tried for corruption. As soon as my name came up for the very temporary job of transition committee, you saw all kinds of articles: ‘Oh, he is being tried for corruption,’ ‘Why did you give him this kind of position?’ They just want to keep the case alive so that I would never get anything in this country, by their own reckoning.

TANoids sympathetic to Jonathan, can you fault this submission by Sylva?

Don't support wat u know nothing about

Sylva is a cocaine jonkey, u can't compare today's Bayelsa to that when he was Governor

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by oweman: 9:46am On May 17, 2015
Thank God the drunkard is now out, some gallant people too have now betrayed him for the sake of Nigeria . Gaskiya if i should meet him in a dark alley i will surely give him a good Mike Tyson treatment .
SILVA NEED NOT WORRY
Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by Magician1503(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2015
Shoro niyen?!
Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by ALGAMISH: 9:59am On May 17, 2015
Medley:
what was the major undoing of president GEJ was that he wanted to appease the north in his first term,with the hope that when he wins in 2019 he will use federal resources to develop south-south,he forgot in the north their allegience is to themselves.

Have you asked the question why he just approved some project now and why he tried to move the LADOL port project to bayelsa?

Rubbish. What has GEJ done to the north?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by Bamz(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2015
175:
Jonathan messed the chance of the South-South up.

Nobody will ever admit this. Hmm before a minority rules Nigeria again, the person has to be super exceptional, thunder don't strike a spot twice.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by jhidey08(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2015
modath:

Please stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

Did you take a moment to review what you typed before hitting "submit"??... He appeased the north by allowing BH to decimate their nos... right ?

Or is it the useless almajiri schools he wasted public funds on that counts as development in your estimation?

What exactly did he do for the north !!!!
which almajiri schools sef, Please ask GEJ to tell us one location of the almajiri school.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by Superman11(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2015
mrvitalis:
only people who dont know jonathan well will call hm a good man ......have u asked urself why his people rejected his choice of vice-president in 2007 ? the man is nothing but a green sneak in green grass using his wife face as cover
one questio. Are you from bayelsa??

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by deletrue: 10:18am On May 17, 2015
mrvitalis:
only people who dont know jonathan well will call hm a good man ......have u asked urself why his people rejected his choice of vice-president in 2007 ? the man is nothing but a green sneak in green grass using his wife face as cover
dust

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by Hotstew(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2015
mrvitalis:

It's spelled "s-n-a-k-e" not "sneak"

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by deletrue: 10:26am On May 17, 2015
So, Silva is the one talking those rots? This ia a man who cannot stay an hour without taking hard drugs and smokes very powerful weeds even inside shopppers. He is one of the renowed corrupt Nigerian. The difference between silver and Thiefnu.bu in terms of corruption is not much. While Thiefnu.bu is aclaimed worldwide, Silver is still within the African continent . GEJ don suffer.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by Superman11(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2015
Non Bayelsans talking about they don't know... Sylva wrecked bayelsa with cultists which they did not ask him about in this alleged interview

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by Abagworo(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2015
Bamz:

Nobody will ever admit this. Hmm before a minority rules Nigeria again, the person has to be super exceptional, thunder don't strike a spot twice.

Minority has ruled Nigeria more than majority out of our 55 years of existence as an independent country. Most of the minorities are from North and their ethnic groups are smaller than Ijaw. The truth is that Ijaw will not get the slot of Southsouth in a very long time because there are more than 50 ethnic groups in SS that equally deserve to be President.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by Hotstew(m): 10:32am On May 17, 2015
modath:

Please stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

Did you take a moment to review what you typed before hitting "submit"??... He appeased the north by allowing BH to decimate their nos... right ?

Or is it the useless almajiri schools he wasted public funds on that counts as development in your estimation?

What exactly did he do for the north !!!!

Over 65% of his appointees came from the North. He built universities in northern states that has none. Even yaradua who was a Northerner didn't do that. And the almajari schs you hate so much created federal jobs for the teachers who are totally northerners same as the 9 universities. So quit your rantings.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva by philips70(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2015
Abagworo:

Minority has ruled Nigeria more than majority out of our 55 years of existence as an independent country. Most of the minorities are from North and their ethnic groups are smaller than Ijaw. The truth is that Ijaw will not get the slot of Southsouth in a very long time because there are more than 50 ethnic groups in SS that equally deserve to be President.

This is where the problem will come from. i just pray we will not be worse off than South Sudan when this much expected Niger Delta republic we are struggling for comes. We have the highest number of greedy individuals in this area.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election / 'How Lawal Daura Plans To Rig Tomorrow's Election Using DSS' - Farooq Kperogi / Fayemi, El-Rufai, Amaechi Responsible For Ondo Crisis – Henry Olu Olatuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.