Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams (687 Views)

Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) / Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student / Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams by Smile4luv(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2015
Jim Iyke has never had it easy with the
womenfolk. Most issues he has had with
them he never bargained for. Just like last
Monday, the actor was doing the regular
thing everyone would do after meeting with who you consider your favourite governor in Nigeria. He posted a picture of himself. with Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State, with catchy captions to show how much he respects the governor for his wonderful achievements in his state.
His post was as harmless as it could get but one of the comments he got in return must have stopped him in his tracks. It was from a woman. Whatever Jim had done to them?
None would marry him, just yet and this
one wouldn’t let him be.
“Jim I beg you in the name of God,stop
getting married to me in my dreams. For
more than three years now I have always
seen you in my dreams, married to me. I
have been praying every time about it but it always reoccurred. Even last night it
happened again. I am tired of this. If you
are his PA show him this text message and
if this is you, I beg you in the name of God,
to do something about it” she fired in her
comment to Jim Iyke’s post of himself and
Governor Akpabio in Ikot Ekpene at the
commissioning of Ritman University last
Monday.
The comment definitely got attention of
Potpourri who decided to seek the girl out
who simply signed her name as Jackiify. We got lucky again.
In a BBM chat with her later on, Potpourri
found out that the girl is a Nigerian
schooling in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She
goes by the name Ify Jacob. The first thing
that struck me about her comment was that this could be a girl acting out her fantasy and laying it out in a dramatic way. Then I asked her if she had ever had any crush on Jim, many girls do.
“That is where the problem is” she told me
bluntly. “ I never had a crush on him before but all of a sudden I started having dreams that I am married to him for more than three years now. You cannot understand because you are not Jim or a pastor. I don’t like it. It is disturbing to me” she says

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/jim-iyke-stop-marrying-me-in-my-dreams-cries-nigerian-malaysian-student/
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams by cozy7(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2015
Well, she should seize prayers...that dream can never manifest. She's just trying to hv hope n attract attention, but it won't work....GOOD TRY THOUGH!
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams by ELTON123(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2015
All na wash
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams by ramdris(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2015
Lol. It should be d other way round na cos Jim we know and u we don't. Mod pls joke section....
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams by Henrypraise41(m): 10:41am On May 17, 2015
If the person asking you cannot understand then go to the pastor to comfirm ur fantancy.
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams by kilokeys(m): 10:43am On May 17, 2015
her dreaming of jim iyke

is analogous to a poor man dreaming of gold..

she would wake up to be wooed by Sefiu, the Vulcaniser
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams by MzzTega(f): 11:11am On May 17, 2015
Lol. She has a spiritual husband who took the face of her fantasy to marry her.

Leave the poor Jim and go for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams by Smile4luv(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2015
cozy7:
Well, she should seize prayers...that dream can never manifest. She's just trying to hv hope n attract attention, but it won't work....GOOD TRY THOUGH!

Mehn...I think it is working for her already, she is fast becoming a topic of discuss in the social media. I do think Jim has noticed her now and soon she may be sharing photos of herself and Jim for everyone to see.

But for real some ladies are just so shameless and cheap........will do anything just to become famous even if it means walking naked in broad daylight
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams by Nobody: 11:43am On May 17, 2015
All

Na wash tongue
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams by Nobody: 11:47am On May 17, 2015
cozy7:
Exactly my brother!
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams by obontami: 12:01pm On May 17, 2015
orishirishi weyrey lowa sha
Re: Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams by Deiok(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2015
Spirit wife.

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom For Women / If Your Fiance Friend Tell You To Sample Her..how Wil You Feel / Folks, It Is Rude To Accost Strangers Who Dont Know You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.